• Geoffrey Kondogbia By tomppasson
    • Jonjo Shelvey by Lee-Roy
    • Jorginho By Wakon
    • Marcelo Meli By Ashez
    • Denis Suarez by dipj2003
    • Carlos Gruezo By Callumgnc
    • Donny Van De Beek By Scott
    • Andres Cubas by zerose

Nice, couldn't wait for it. I have one question though. Should Tomas Martinez be in this voting? He took part in one of earlier votings and this particular iScout for him is not original. I know this because I did the first iScout myself, don't know about other players though.

Besides I believe not all of the players are featured. I clearly can't see a few of mine like Carvalho or Montero. I believe it could be actual for other forum members as well. Maybe you should check iScout entries one more time? Sorry to bother.

Nice, couldn't wait for it. I have one question though. Should Tomas Martinez be in this voting? He took part in one of earlier votings and this particular iScout for him is not original. I know this because I did the first iScout myself, don't know about other players though. Besides I believe not all of the players are featured. I clearly can't see a few of mine like Carvalho or Montero. I believe it could be actual for other forum members as well. Maybe you should check iScout entries one more time? Sorry to bother.

Tomas Martinez is removed. Sorry but I can't include every iScout or else I would've had way to many and some (that are on the list) are better than others IMO. Sorry.

Glad to see you taking over!

I'm interested tho, what made you decide who does and doesn't make it to the voting stage?

Thanks! Mostly stat improvement and quality of iScout if it's close.

But Tomas Martinez develops with time I think you should include him!

Sorry Arco but an iScout had already been made which means that one doesn't count.

Let's just get these ones out the way so we're up to date then we can start including every guide posted as it should be. With the constant delays with this it fell rather far behind so the options were to just get it done or leave it behind. Trust me it's far from ideal and I'd be annoyed if one of my guides was missing but for the sake of getting this done and up and running again I think we should run with it.

Voting is closed.

Results to the vote will be up soon.

Sorry to announce but there is some disqualified and they are

All of Pipaz4 due to him voting for his own work each time aswell as DutchTony for the same reason.

Norbert Gyomber by tomppasson due to him voting for himself. This is why you must read the rules before you vote.

Apologies

I've just seen the voting rules at the bottom of your first post. I can't believe I missed them the first time.

Sorry again.

HAHA  :( dind't know that i can't vote my own iscouts, going to read the rules next time xD

PD: This isn't democracy haha

Just thought I'd come over and bring up the results cause I have nothing to do and I'm watching the election lel

6AB8LmD.jpg

bench: Ryan, Huerta, Kirchhoff, Minala, Gaudino, Misidjan, Ezekiel

scores:

5H4K3 - 8.5

Niall_McGinn - 4.5

Ashez - 3.5

LordArcoDW - 3.5

zerose - 3.5

Scott - 2.5

Lian Cortez - 2

Ameer - 2

Lee-Roy - 2

xiangcp - 2

Eliseo10 - 2

Archie Graveluth - 1.5

Godric - 1

Sarjeant - 1

Thepremiermanager - 1

Armandeau - 0.5

gunnersaur - 0.5

J-savage - 0.5

Peely - 0.5

sad to lose my lead. sad also to see pipaz/tony/tom dq'd on stupid matters, would have made them big scorers (and stopped 5H4K3 from tearing away ahead).

Roll on April/May iScouts

Dominating the wings with Mane & Lamela

Thats only because the mistake i made haha Draxler should be there xD

Dominating the wings with Mane & Lamela

Thats only because the mistake i made haha Draxler should be there xD
But now he is not there :P

sad to lose my lead. sad also to see pipaz/tony/tom dq'd on stupid matters, would have made them big scorers (and stopped 5H4K3 from tearing away ahead).

Roll on April/May iScouts

Haven't been on here in a few days and just saw this. I thought my votes were disqualified. But looking at the votes and then looking at the team and even the subs, it seems my iscouts were disqualified. Is this correct?