Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Premier League

DSW

FMHVibe Premier League

In collaboration with the member TheFourTwoThreeOne, I present to you another Interactive Experience.

"FMHVibe Premier League"

• So, this is basically something that's closely related to Arco's Fantasy League and many others, however, with many twists and turns.
  • The basic aim is to build a team with players and managers that will be bought in a draft, in which heavy bidding will be done to bag the rights of a player.
  • The thing is, the whole process of bidding will be done on the spot, i.e. on the thread itself in front of every other member. To heat things up, every member will be given atleast 400-500 million pounds as budget. Remeber, everyone can bid for the player at any time until a given set deadline.
But this is something everyone does? So damn boring.. Nah.

To counter this, I and my collaborator decided on using a certain type of players. Spanish 2nd Div. 3 players. :D
That's right, you're building your fantasy with these quality players, and to make it even more realistic, every player will have a base price of five million pounds.
I'll be only open to ten spots and hope to wind this sign up stage soon.

So here are the basic rules:
  • Firstly fill in the sign up form which can be copied below, and post it on this thread.
  • Once, the signup stage is over, I'll be making preparations for the bidding process.
  • Remember, your team consists of 11 players and seven subs with a manager. Imagine the sight of Guordiola managing a div 3 team :D
  • The bidding process will have a screenshot of a player being posted on this thread. I'll be starting with the GKs and then so on.
  • You can start your bid by a minimum value of five million and then the bidding will go on. Ill be posting atleast 20 players until all teams are filled up in that position. Note: Every time a position player is posted, make sure you buy two players for every postion, one as a sub and the other the first team player.
  • Remember, there are more than 20 players for every position. Choose your targets wisely. Do you go in all attack and snap up the starting ones? Or do you strike like a viper when all other's finances have finished up?
  • (Note!)- I have decided to include a token system, each player at the start has 130 tokens, each bid you make counts for one, so spend them wisely! ;) {Thanks to Arco for the suggestion}
************************************************************************************************************************

Team name:

Kit colors (Home and away):

************************************************************************************************************************

Confirmed participants :
  • Kun Aguero:
  • Mike
  • Arco
  • Lian
  • FmhAber
  • UK
  • Juan C
  • Eliseo
  • Jeffrey
  • Dragonnath FIV
  • Dako
  • Lee
***************************************************************************************************************

Huge thanks to Jay Marvel for his amazing Save and Pre Editor!

Um. Guys. I just wanted to let you people know. That many of these confirmed ones were done by pm.

Sorry but there only few left as I sent out a PM to six members asking for their participation.

I hope this sign up ends swiftly and quickly.

DSW make sure that the tokens and money is mathematically equal like I did ;)

Arco. No tokens for this one mate. It kinda makes it difficult and I've only decided to keep a fair budget of 500 mill. :P But now that you mention it. I think tokens should be there? Or not?

Thanks for the tip tho. :)

You're in Juan C!

Seven members already in guys! Spots have filled up lightning quick! :P

Only three left. Come on up!

DSW make sure that the tokens and money is mathematically equal like I did ;)

Arco. No tokens for this one mate. It kinda makes it difficult and I've only decided to keep a fair budget of 500 mill. :P But now that you mention it. I think tokens should be there? Or not?

Thanks for the tip tho. :)

Let me explain why tokens is must.....lets say I made a bid for (X) then you told me my bid is less so I will keep on bidding unlimited times by increasing one million everytime so that will make it so harder to manage.

That's why I introduced tokens system so that there's no trial and error method and I think you should do it too.

Since this is coming up faster than my competition I'm thinking maybe I should drop my game. Having 3 competition that are In essence the same is not cool lol You guys should invite Lian and *5KH

Since this is coming up faster than my competition I'm thinking maybe I should drop my game. Having 3 competition that are In essence the same is not cool lol You guys should invite Lian and *5KH

I'm sorry for you mate. Really. It's just. It happens. If u want you can join me and thefourtwothreeone. :)

I'll see. I'll give em a PM.

@Arco. I believe you are indeed valid on this. I'm introducing a token system. Yes. 135 tokens at the max.

Thank you so much for this Arco.

Ok :) Actually this is better with me as I'd rather skip on the work. As for the token system should be interesting albeit it will add more work. But since you guys are working together you should be fine.

Ok :) Actually this is better with me as I'd rather skip on the work. As for the token system should be interesting albeit it will add more work. But since you guys are working together you should be fine.

So you in?

I've added in my collaborator as well. He wanted to participate. And so he's in too. Last spot left.

Yes I'm in.

Club Name- America XI

Home- Yellow Blue

Away- Blue Yellow

Also be careful how you handle your collobarators participation. You know to keep things fair. That's why It's usually better if you participate in your own competitions.

Yes I'm in.

Club Name- America XI

Home- Yellow Blue

Away- Blue Yellow

Also be careful how you handle your collobarators participation. You know to keep things fair. That's why It's usually better if you participate in your own competitions.

To be clearly honest, he had been the first entry for this :P

I then told him to edit his post to reserved for future purposes.

But he really wanted it but didn't show it. I felt bad and hence have put his name down. Don't worry! It'll be damn fair!

I just got a PM from Dragon. The sign up thread is closed.

Ill be posting the first sc of a gk.

The bidding process begins.!

@Eliseo: As for Lian, if he wants it, i just need a pm from him with the details and ill be ready to adjust another member in !

:)

Bidding process:

The first set is gonna be of GKs.

zKsXbcf.jpg

Some very tasty looking stats there! :P Believe me, these are type of players you'll be bidding millions on!

The first post is out. Start your bidding! I'll be posting many more. But as time zones are different I suggest making your move in your time!

Base price starts at 3 mil.

Good luck!

(You have 500 mil, bid with no fear. And remeber don't PM. Post it here. )

Another player :

J6Z1ARd.jpg

Remember, you'll be needing two goalies, but the ones that I am posting now are for your first team ones! Don't think of buying two for GKS now. There will be a diff sub list. Also you can bid multiple times on diff players. Just remeber your tokens ;)

Will there be a list of players we can bid on? Also how will the tokens work in your system?

Mate. I combined a shorlist of the gks and took screenshots of them. No need for a list. Mate. These players aren't well known. If i did post one, you'd be busy searching for them! 

Ill be posting screenshots periodically. Just bid for your player with the value and the name of the player below. I think for every bid you make you'll lose one token. But don't worry, bid as many times as you want, but to a certain time, ten times will be okay, but not 20 ;p 

Ill be giving in bonus packs for every one with extra tokens :)

Guys, you are supposed to bid for atleast one player, because then that would be difiicult for me to take care of your team. 

Another plethora of players:

OF16CzH.jpg

haFjTmk.jpg

ZDIqGpg.jpg

Y1hmYxn.jpg

obC5iji.jpg

This should be enough for a couple of hours. Ill grab some sleep!

Bid on these players for now. The rest will be up later!