Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Jwill1997's Unemployed Challenge

jwil1997

I'm going to attempt to complete this Unemployed Challenge. I will update you at the end of each season. I am going to tell it in more of storytelling manner because I love reading careers like that because it makes the game feel more like real life to me. I always wanted to do it like that so this is my chance. These are the countries I loaded: 

England 

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City 

Spain 

Atlètico Madrid
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Valencia
Athletic Bilbao

France 

Paris Saint-Germain
Monaco 
Lille 

Italy 

Juventus

Roma 

Napoli 

To complete this challenge you must also manage four of these seven nations winning a trophy with all four:

Spain
England
Italy
France
Portugal
Holland
Belgium

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I load up the game and select my nationality, American and click the option and start unemployed and I see 8 clubs to apply for.  I get a job offer from Aldershot but their current wage budget is $750k and there current wage total was $900k. I politely decline and move on. Couple of weeks pass by and Gateshead offers me a job but they have a wage budget of $850k and the current wage total is 1.1m. But the club is better then Aldershot so I accept the job offer and now I'm off to start my first season in Vanarama Conference. 

post-30209-0-00763800-1430440107_thumb.p

My computer isn't acting write so the update won't be out until it's fixed

My computer isn't acting right so the update won't be out until it's fixed