Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe 50,000 Vibers!

Dec

gallery_1_1_52187.jpg

50,000 members are now registered to FMHVibe.co.uk. I cannot even comprehend how many people that is. It is a superb surprise that we have manage to get this far in just 4 and a half years and I am honoured that people want to come and talk, share and download off the site. To put it into perspective there are more people on the website than my beloved Chelsea can play in front of in their home of Stamford Bridge. That to me is insane, the fact we can fill the Premier League Champion's stadium.

I have really enjoyed contributing and growing with this site. Talking to some very passionate and talented people and I wish to thank every single person who has contributed to the site. It has been a pleasure to interact with you and provide you with such a place. Thank you all for contributing to the site and make it so great, without you the site wouldn't be 10% as good as it is now.

Now onto the future, we have some huge plans being worked on and it is all very exciting. We aren't quite ready to disclose all information yet however it is being worked on and should be on your screens very soon. For now though please enjoy this preview:

gallery_1_1_12680.png

Congrats Dec! It's commmendable about the fact on how hard you've worked for this, and along with some other members brought Vibe to its pinnacle. 

Well done to all! This is still the beginnning! ;)

Also, Damn that's a sexy preview! :P

Happy to be part of this bad ass community. I have met a lot of great people here and I hope to meet more.

and wow that Preview! This is just going to be epic!

Edit- Any timeline on this? Could we resonably expect it..within idk 2 or 3 months? I am asking this because soon I won't have as much time to contribute to the site so I really want to enjoy this as much as I can!

Thank you all, remember it is all your hard work as well as mine.

As for timeframe on Vibe 3.0. We are not revealing a time frame, it will take as long as it takes so we can make it the best it can be. However it will be in 2 phases so it isn't so much of a curve for you all to learn.

Wow......

That's an amazing achievement.

Congrats to all of the vibe memebers including all past and present staff team memebers!

There is so many up and coming member with so alot of potential.

So pleased to be part of it an really looking forward to Vibe 3.0

That preview is awesome an not just because it's mine. It's so clinical and clean with a retro fifa 95 feel to it.

I really have to congratulate you Dec on how far you have come from the days of AllOutAttack and TFW.

It was an honour to staff on here for a time. While I'm no where near as active a member as I used to be I've met some great people who all love FMH and contributed so much to this site to make it what it is today.

Well done everyone!

Congrats Dec!

Great achievement, I hope I'm still here when this awesome site reaches the 100,000 members.

Awesome to be part of this!!!

Awesome stuff!

I tried weaning my way into this market but got blown out of the water by this well oiled machine that goes by the name of Vibe

Lol Vibe is the Market. There is nothing out there like this and probably won't be. And it is commendable that even though DEC is all ready successful with this version of vibe, he still wants to improve it. I mean certainly he doesn't really need to implement any changes and yet he is! All for the community. I respect the hell out of that.

Congrats Dec this is a huge achievement which I'm sure your massively proud of,now how awesome would that look on your Cv.

Really a massive achievement to.you and everyone involved over the years,

Vibe seems to grow year after year and brings amazing content and a fantastic community from all walks of life :)

50,000 as a userbase is genuinely amazing. I'm sure many of those only joined for the downloads but then became members of this greatest FMH community. (I know I did)