Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 billy2shots lost his love for the game!!!

Crowe

I am conceeding more with this tweak, very leaky.. have used it for only three months but i often have to change passing from direct to mixed to get the upperhand, but sometimes its too late... what are youre experiences billy?

Won the Premiership with an average Newcastle side in the first season. Defence was really good. I have changed the full back behind the winger to full back not wingback.

I should add my deep lying playmaker tends to be a tough tacking player so a ball winning type. Tiote at Newcastle is a ball winner but I play him as deep lying playmaker. A Pirlo type player would not work.

Sorry I should have made that clear.

Just finished my season. Ended 2nd in the league because i lost 2 many points from the dlm not working correct. But i have won the CL... i had de rossi as dlm, but he is already 34 so his fysical stats were al under 10. Maybe this are important stats for your dlm in this tactic?

Finished my third season.

Won the league and lost the CL final...

So the tactic workshop quite well.

Tried to USB a dlm again once i had signed the gerrard regen i think?

But iT became vers leaky again.

Maybe iT isnt suitable for the serie A?

But after returning to bwm it became beter again.

Here are Some screenshots of my if and poacher who did very Well i think.

I also tried this tactic on a barca save i had, but there it is very inconsistent even with a bwm...

Have similar players as in my roma team...

post-21401-0-93827200-1431959953_thumb.j

post-21401-0-52161700-1431959987_thumb.j

post-21401-0-38526500-1431960014_thumb.j

post-21401-0-61881900-1431960039_thumb.j

post-21401-0-07758200-1431960058_thumb.j

Nice work, I did a little experimentation on my Chelsea save, which you will know I've struggled with (finished 2nd in the end after tweaking you ratcic a little) but now it was playing up again. I simmed up to an away game at Swansea, and then I played, exited and reloaded the non updated save over and over about 5 times. Swansea were playing a 4-4-1-1 :( every game I played I got0-0's and 0-1's, so then I found this tactic, comfortable 4-0 win. People have said the tactic needs evolving every season or 2, but I find it needs tweaking every few months? I must be said though,you truly are the master of ccreating tactics!

Thanks billy, finally found a tactic that enabled me to beat 3-0 a team that was holding me to goalless draw

EDIT: I take it back, this tactic can be inconsistent, just lost a 1-3 match to Lille

Edited by julystork

Billy please i need your help.  I am playing v6.3.1 and i am suffering with my tactic.  Could you please help me with one.  I want to enjoy the game.  Its quite frustrating now.