Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Does anyone have a working 4-2-3-1? ORIGINAL

archia87

I've tried about 20 different combinations (full seasons with many different players and teams) using 20 different player roles and instructions over and over again, I feel 4-2-3-1 is just nerfed? I've used a combo that on FMH14 I went 10 seasons winning everything with QPR and yet I'm struggling to score a goal with Chelsea or Madrid. I understand ver near few tactics are unbeatable but surely someone out there has a 4-2-3-1 that at least works?

If you could post it or PM me a working 4-2-3-1 that would be great but if not I'll have to keep searching for that one combination that finally works..?

Cheers guys.

What have you tried exactly? May be a good idea to see what you have been doing, how often you have been changing it and how much you are rotating players.

I've tried more than too many to list. They have all been minimum a season long. I've tweaked them Based on the end of match feedback and from what I gather the main points I've had are the defence are lacking stability and the strikers just won't score (even with 20 chances a game). I've had the best defence for their roles, I've had messi struggling to get among the goals at a clinical rate. Initially I thought I was too attacked to I dropped the IF to wingers and I wasn't any better off (less chances created). I've had attacking wing backs to try Create more scoring chances. I've had them playing fullback to try bring a more defensive aspect. I've tried a balanced CM roles I've tried attacking I've tried defensive, basically you name it I've tried it, as for squad rotation I'd say I always had the best available and rested in the smaller games.

Yes hence the wording of balanced. I guess the most effective I found was BWM and CM/BBM/DLM cause the rest just block up or don't have creativity. I found two playmakers was over crowding the box since that would make 3 APM, having two ball winners would just have them conflicting each other's spaces, 2 CMs was just lacking any defensive aspect as was two BBMs and additionally they crowd your front 4 with two others. I have a 4-1-2-2-1 that is ver near unbeatable but as soon as you move that CDM to CAM you just kill the whole tactic, I swear it's nerfed!!!

I have managed to play with a 4231 (I used it in a Fantasy Draft) and obviously though I had the best players it was still very easy to win with. You seem to know about how to work tactics. May be try having a MC and DMC, that is what I used.

it's all about trial and error I just didn't expect error 20 times repeatedly! I'll give the CDM a bash. I've had a 4-2-3-1 work perfect as well I just seem to be struggling this year. Can only keep trying I guess!