Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

There's Been A Murder!

Some of you may have seen I started a career thread with this title, however once I started it I began to feel uncomfortable about the way I had gone about it. In short I wanted creative freedom which I didn't feel I had using real players and when people started questioning the use of them I decided to abandon the original thread which brings us here.

I don't want to give too much away but this is a story based experience based off FMH 2015 and I'm now going to be running it via Myclub. To make life easier/quicker for myself I'll be sorting out everything to do with the players and club but my players need names and this is where you come in! (Position/ability/age etc all mean next to nothing in the idea).

If you want to be apart of this story all you need to do is say so below and you'll be added, the players names will be your forum names just to make life easier for everyone involved. I will be trying to make the story as interesting and detailed as possible so I'm requesting creative freedom with your forum names. Don't worry I'll never go too dark but I do want to have some fun along the way so only sign up if you're okay with this, for example you could be the player that dies in part one.

I need a squad worth of players and I want to start this tonight after the hash of the earlier attempt so get signing up lads!

Hey ash, count me in.

Just make sure I don't die in the opening scene! ;) hahahaha just kidding you can do what you want and I'll still support this thread. :)