Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site activity

leecutler

hi everyone over the past few weeks I have started to notice that Vibe has been less and less busy,it just seems that everyone is solely interested in doing Interactive games which they are all great but for me there hasn't been loads of quality careers like their has been previously(that is not a stab at anyone's careers by the way),I have seen other people create content trying to inspire people but it's been very lacklustre if I'm totally honest.

I hope no one gets offended by this weather your a coach or a member it's just how I feel,I have sometimes checked Vibe at 5am and then checked at say 4pm and there hasn't been much activity.

So what does everyone reckon do.you disagree or agree??

No, I agree in some ways.

I feel there isn't as much activity as a few months ago. I do the same I look in the morning then when I finish work at sometimes the is only like 6-10 new posts.

However I don't think it's due to lacklustre content. I think people have put alot of effort in recently to try an get some kind of reaction. I feel that everyone is waiting for things to happen in the footballing like transfer an new promotions an relegations which should hopefully lead to more careers once the updates are out.

I was hoping my league reversal would lead to some careers.

I do have some other ideas that I hope might lead to other people's content.

Maybe if members could suggest things they would like to see on Vibe and I will see of its possible.

I know Vcadu is working on a few interesting things at the moment so keep your eyes peeled for those!

There is so much "Current" stuff that could be done I'll give you examples

-Free agents summer 2015

-Alot more team guides

-Competition guide,essentially a guide on what it takes to win the league in a selected country

-Team of the season based on stats

Just a few things that could be done but I feel that most of the traffic/ideas goes to the interactive games.

Also what gets people motivated,when I done my Sweeper Defenders you want to know what gave me the idea?

I was on my way to work playing FMH and someone was "Sweeping" there front garden,so goes to show an idea van come into your head at any point

What inspires people?

I had am doing a career at the moment, however, I am currently doing my exams which means that I don't have much time to post careers on Vibe. Though I'm not sure if others are the same..

There is also a ton of content to be done on the upcoming, Copa America

As you say Lee there is alot that could be done. Looks like you have given yourself a lot a work to do :P

You could start a few of those maybe do a calabro with some other as some might take some time.

I had am doing a career at the moment, however, I am currently doing my exams which means that I don't have much time to post careers on Vibe. Though I'm not sure if others are the same..

It's not just aimed at Careers it's everything in general,I personally would like to see more of what I mentioned above,good luck with your exams mate :)

There is also a ton of content to be done on the upcoming, Copa America

As you say Lee there is alot that could be done. Looks like you have given yourself a lot a work to do :P

You could start a few of those maybe do a calabro with some other as some might take some time.

To be honest playing the game in general has escaped me a little but the game is only 50% of creatable content,there is so much IRL that is transferable to FMH

The game is not as enjoyable as previous versions, if people aren't playing the game they won't be making content.

You don't have to play the game to make some content.

I know at times I get a little bored with FMH that's when I turn my attention at other things like team guides,competition guides etc that is other content that doesn't require you to play the game as you can use your experience before you got bored of the game and make other stuff.

Competition guides

I think people would find this very interesting and useful

Yes I think they would be good,I don't belive there is any ;)

What Vibe needs to be interesting is content, this is why I've put everything into trying to inspire members. Content brings entertainment, discussions and so much more to the site and it's the best way to attract new members, they come for the content and stay for the careers and experiences.

Unfortunately the game screwed a lot of us this year, it was almost unplayable for a long time which lost members, now it's actually playable people have had enough and the real season has basically come to an end which doesn't help. People already have one eye on 2016 which is why the current release schedule of October/November is awful as it really hinders us and the game.

I totally agree. Personally I have finished University on Thursday so for the last few weeks I have been very busy and I have a placement at Sports Interactive for 5 weeks starting Monday so my content output at this time is little. Thrown into the mix the server change and site upgrade that is happening and my output at the moment will look small.

I totally agree. Personally I have finished University on Thursday so for the last few weeks I have been very busy and I have a placement at Sports Interactive for 5 weeks starting Monday so my content output at this time is little. Thrown into the mix the server change and site upgrade that is happening and my output at the moment will look small.

Agree with the post or Ash's last comment,any plans now that Uni is finished can we expect something big coming up in Vibe

I don't think we can expect much more from Dec at the moment. The server change is all part of the next step for Vibe an he is away for 5 weeks with Sports Interactive so we will all need to pull out weight to make sure he come back to loads of amazing content!

@Dec if you need a Tea Boy while your working at SI I make a mean Cup of tea :D

Didn't realise he had that planned but that is awesome working with the SI guys :)

Agree with the post or Ash's last comment,any plans now that Uni is finished can we expect something big coming up in Vibe

We have the site update coming this summer so expect that.

Part of the reason I've tried doing inspiring ideas is because I knew Dec would be busy and I'm also away for a month in the summer.

Look at today though we've had tones of great quality content posted and it's been a joy to read, let's hope this continues :D.

One thing I will say though is support content that's posted, leave a comment and share your opinions, comments are content produces motivation so leaving a comment leads to more content for us to enjoy.

Part of the reason I've tried doing inspiring ideas is because I knew Dec would be busy and I'm also away for a month in the summer.

Look at today though we've had tones of great quality content posted and it's been a joy to read, let's hope this continues :D.

One thing I will say though is support content that's posted, leave a comment and share your opinions, comments are content produces motivation so leaving a comment leads to more content for us to enjoy.

Honestly I agree with this comments and likes motivates but the only guy who is quite consistent in that, in my opinion is Dec.

Honestly I agree with this comments and likes motivates but the only guy who is quite consistent in that, in my opinion is Dec.

The game is not as enjoyable as previous versions, if people aren't playing the game they won't be making content.

100% agree with this

100% agree with this

I haven't.really played the game for around 2 months but hasn't stopped me making content

I have to admit I struggle to want to do content when I'm not playing the game, however I do my best to get things out as I know how important it is.

Well I have 10 weeks off for the Summer - an extra 4 weeks than usual because I finish compulsory education. This means I will get a job, but will still have plenty of time on my hands. I plan to do some careers, shortlists, team guides and iscouts soon! I also have a week off now because it is Half Term!! :D

I have to agree with Lee. I had been meaning to ask the same question as to why the site was slowing down. I check the site regularly and like Mike said very content is being put out.

I think feedback is essential when members release content. It shows that people are actually reading your articles and it also helps you improve based on the comments.

Lee that idea about competition guides is amazing! and actually if you don't mind I would like to write about the BPL.

Actually I've been thinking of starting a little writers guild. just a group of people who will write articles & guides in a coordinated manner and with mutual support. Don't know if anyone is interested but I think it could be fun :)

That's a big no no, Vibe should not be divided into groups or guilds about who should be producing or not, Vibe has slowed down a bit I agree but I guess many of us were quite ignorant not to notice it was super fast during the time the game was released atleast till February. Most of the members exhausted out and now 90% lost their interest in the game.

Rewarding is very important and honestly none of us including me are consistent with that, except for Dec. Commenting and then putting good words or necessary criticism is important.

During the time when Ultimate Team game was running it was also a driving force for me to produce contents in order to get better players.

Big no no why??? Honestly curious to see what you think about this matter.

Agree with Arco mate. It shouldn't be divided. And there's also one more stupid as well. But I won't be saying it here as that would not only make me look ignorant and a fool but also create doubts amongst others.

Also. Eliseo. It's not like everyone will disagree with you ask others if interested and create the guild you wish. :)

Lol ok. no worries guys. I guess I can see your point. But you guys are reading to much into it. All we would is write articles Lol This won't be a gang or anything jaja

and what do you mean DSW? What will make you look ignorant lol