Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site activity

leecutler

Feel like this is happening again now only been 7 posts in 12 hours!

Its tough to play this game for me now tbh and while I still enjoy doing the IE games its a real chore to actually play

Its tough to play this game for me now tbh and while I still enjoy doing the IE games its a real chore to actually play

Of course there isn't going to be as much activity now as opposed to the start of the year/when the update is out. What we need are members to step up and make content and be creative. I would love to post more but for me I am extremely busy and soon I will be focusing purely on the Transfer Update so content from me will be limited for a while in the hope to inspire people to play the game again.

Of course there isn't going to be as much activity now as opposed to the start of the year/when the update is out. What we need are members to step up and make content and be creative. I would love to post more but for me I am extremely busy and soon I will be focusing purely on the Transfer Update so content from me will be limited for a while in the hope to inspire people to play the game again.

I've got some content coming out soon.

You should be giving us some ideas I mean share it if you want and we can definitely come up with great contents Vibe has great new members who are quite talented!

You should be giving us some ideas I mean share it if you want and we can definitely come up with great contents Vibe has great new members who are quite talented!

I agree with Arco. Right now my creativity is at an all time low. I literally have no ideas to work on. Also I don't want to get too creative and release something that is low quality. If you guys give me some starting points I'll cook something up :)

You might find this useful

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/26805-content-inspiration-and-this-time-of-year/#entry239749

Just some random concepts off the top of my head

1. The U20 Championships just finished

2. Copa America is on going

3. Loads of transfer rumours or happenings

4. Relegations/promotions to preview

5. Doesn't the Gold Cup start soon?

6. U21 Euro's is on going

I'll be honest my ideas list is rather empty ATM but apart of that is I'm trying to leave some ideas for you guys. For example I've done some U?? Shortlists but I've left some of the competitions in the hope you guys have similar ideas etc.

Then you have the fact you can turn anything into a shortlist, even the wackiest idea can work with some thought, come on who'd have thought we'd have a Game Of Thrones shortlist on the site :P.

Even not basing off of real footbal you can do articles on 2016 features you like, tip guides that you think are missing or databases, skins or MyClub files.