Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH2016 Feature Wishlist

Player interaction.

At the moment there is no way to specify a reason why I am criticising a player.

Should be fairly simple to add options.

Sending off in last match

Poor form

Poor performance in last match.

More Realistic Transfers System

FMH needs this as I've seen some strange transfers and repetitive transfers. What I mean by strange transfers is Messi joining Real Madrid. I've also seen Neymar join Bayern before. It needs to be more realistic as some saves get ruined with strange transfers. What I mean by repetitive transfers is the same transfer happens every save. Every save I play when I'm not Chelsea Borjo Valero joins Chelsea. It can be annoying as it can make saves boring at times. With this fixed FMH16 would be much more playable.

Playable U21

I know it's highly unlikely but the ability to play as a nation or as a team in FMH would increase your wonderkid knowledge and would be a really fun feature. Although I'd actually prefer new leagues it would add a new dimension to the game and also get more players. I think this could be included in the next few years and could be added as a DLC. I would price it at around £2.99 or even £4.99 with a more playable leagues bundle in it too. Hope you are liking my ideas for FMH16 and beyond and will carry on to support the series. :)

More Playable International Mode

Although it is playable it's not very fun. It could become more fun if the ability to manage national teams from Africa. Fan mail in the build up to big tournaments in int. mode would make it really fun and more exciting. More media pressure and interviews on you would make it more realistic. Sorry it's short but I'm not the most focused on this but I'm still putting an effort. Thanks guys. :)

Player interaction.

At the moment there is no way to specify a reason why I am criticising a player.

Should be fairly simple to add options.

Sending off in last match

Poor form

Poor performance in last match.

Completely agree with this

1. Firstly, and I know this has already been patched in some of the latest updates, but I want it to be patched permanently upon the initial purchase of the game, and this is the bugs of this year's FMH. 10 minute time skips only when you're losing, but not winning after altering tactics. Opponent player getting injuries but are automatically fit after end of game. 

2. I know there may not be a lot you can do about this, but it's sooooo annoying in my opinion and this is the AI transfers! Loading an england save for example, Vela for 32 million to Man City, Bender to Arsenal, Romao to Stoke, Dele Alli to Swansea, De Rossi to Real Madrid, Pjanic to Barcelona or Bayern, Valero to Man City, Wellington Nem to Man City. Just the constant repetition of these transfers are like deja vu, every time I start a save. Slight change in the transfers would be bliss, please SI!

3. Continuing on in the subject of transfers, some improvement in contract offers would be great. Initially, a release clause in a players contract would be really great and add a touch more realism to the game upon meeting it. Even if it weren't to be the real life release clause of a player, if one was added, it would be a great touch. Secondly, when you loan, you should be able to add an 'option to buy' clause in the players contract, e.g. when you scout a youngster and you're not sure about them, you can loan and depending on their performance, you can choose to purchase them or not. I would also like some more realistic prices for players. For example, John Stones cost me 17.5 million pounds in a Man Utd save, but Ryan Shawcross (just for back up) is 19.5 million, this just bewilders me.

4. We really need the choice to stall a transfer, not just, 'Yes' or 'No' on the spot.

5.I shall end this with the problem about scout reports. Scouts are great but just can't seem to find raw talent when they see it. For example, I scouted a Cristiano Ronaldo regen/evogen, and had no left wingers at my club as my main one put in a transfer request and my back up one is too young for first team action. But according to my scouts, he is 'not good enough to succeed at the club'. I bought him and the board said he was considered as a 'poor piece of business'. By the end of the season when he had scored 38 goals and 19 assists, they were 'pleased with his acquisition'. 

I know I may be asking way too much from SI, but if the developers have come this far with a game like this; I feel like they can take an extra step and add maybe a few more factors in this game, that could make this game even more irresistibly addictive.

I'm iffy on release clauses due to the way I enjoy the game, especially challenges like the 1kc. It's already hard enough to keep a player in leagues like Portugal but if you got to the point where they'd only sign with a release clause it could potentially kill the challenge as that limited amount of control we'd have would go.

What do other challenge players think?

What would be EPIC if they added in the goal challenges as actual in game challenges so it has a separate page stating how many goals they've scored in that save could just have player pic goals scored/1000 could have 1kc, DT, and TT versions would open it right up

Transfer deadline day. Someone has brought this up before alrd but i shall say it again. It is one of the most exciting days in football but in fmh, it is over within 2-3 clicks. I personally feel they should make it more exciting lile the hourly timer in FIFA or even something bigger :)

I think being able to buy on deadline day needs a slight tweak as it's next to impossible but not sure on the hourly thing, that's a lot of clicking if you're not buying anyone. I wonder if the hourly thing would work in game though with windows closing at different times around the world and it's not like FMH has a time system in place, just AM/PM

Amazed actually there isn't an image for transfer deadline day, like the ones when you win the league etc.

I would like to select club sponsors and arrange friendlies matches

What would that add to the game though?

mate if you ever played any FIFA game you would understand what I meant to say, when I said it would be nice if we have possibility to choose sponsor for a club

post-12912-0-69567600-1434980537_thumb.j

post-12912-0-30193100-1434980548_thumb.j

Who actually plays the friendlies :P

friendly matches, I think it's too stupid when I choose to manage Bristol Rovers, Eastleigh, Dover or any other lower league club, that I need to play friendlies against Arsenal,Chelsea or Liverpool......In this case I would like to arrange friendlies against non league club as Margate,  Lewes, Metropolitan Police, and many others

Isn't this Football Manager though? I somehow don't think Jose Mourinho talks with Samsung for contracts.

whole system of club finances are far better on any FIFA game

Isn't this Football Manager though? I somehow don't think Jose Mourinho talks with Samsung for contracts.

Maybe so but not realistic. FMH tries to be realistic. Would you really say any manager even touches club finances?

Maybe so but not realistic. FMH tries to be realistic. Would you really say any manager even touches club finances?

probably not, but we can control finances on FM, not exactly like on FIFA, but we also have participation in club finance :)

Sponsors would just be a handful of extra slides to the PowerPoint presentation FMH is, it would add nothing to the game.

FIFA has better financial aspects as it's not a management game as Dec said, sponsors and advertising stuff is handled by the owner/chairman/board and not the manager. All of that stuff is factored in within your budget upon starting a new game, that's why clubs have different budgets.

The deadline day thing should be a basic

'Would you like to take part in Deadline Day?' Yes or No

If yes it goes every hour etc… if no it stays like it is

Simple

Sponsors would just be a handful of extra slides to the PowerPoint presentation FMH is, it would add nothing to the game.

FIFA has better financial aspects as it's not a management game as Dec said, sponsors and advertising stuff is handled by the owner/chairman/board and not the manager. All of that stuff is factored in within your budget upon starting a new game, that's why clubs have different budgets.

I understand what is your point :) but for me who played FIFA from 2002, I would like to see something similar to their club finances, maybe it's just for me but when I accept offer of 40 000 pounds for some player on FMH, I feel that it's too little, and somehow I know that this money will go for wage budget, but with finance control on FIFA after any game you can see what was your income, by tickets and if you sell some player, you can use both money for further transfers.....That what's missing for me, possibility to see after match what was your income form sold tickets :)  I know that I haven't managed to explain my self, because english is not my native language, but I hope that you somehow understand my point :)  :)

I see what you're getting at i just don't feel it adds anything to the game as in fairness none of those issues are the managers problems, if we had an owner mode i'd see the worth of said inclusions.  

I understand what is your point :) but for me who played FIFA from 2002, I would like to see something similar to their club finances, maybe it's just for me but when I accept offer of 40 000 pounds for some player on FMH, I feel that it's too little, and somehow I know that this money will go for wage budget, but with finance control on FIFA after any game you can see what was your income, by tickets and if you sell some player, you can use both money for further transfers.....That what's missing for me, possibility to see after match what was your income form sold tickets :)  I know that I haven't managed to explain my self, because english is not my native language, but I hope that you somehow understand my point :)   :)

But this is Football Manager. They don't get a say in ticket prices. This is all generated in the background in game and it should stay like that. Managers don't have anything to do with this part, they just get told how much they get to spend.

I see what you're getting at i just don't feel it adds anything to the game as in fairness none of those issues are the managers problems, if we had an owner mode i'd see the worth of said inclusions.  

and about friendly matches, I think it's too stupid when I choose to manage Bristol Rovers, Eastleigh, Dover or any other lower league club, that I need to play friendlies against Arsenal,Chelsea or Liverpool......In this case I would like to arrange friendlies against non league club as Margate,  Lewes, Metropolitan Police, and many others :)

Friendlies can be annoying but lower teams need to face those giants as it brings money into the club. Who'd you go and watch in a friendly Dover vs LFC or Dove vs some pub team? Even if you manager big sides you still get tough "glamour" friendlies.

and about friendly matches, I think it's too stupid when I choose to manage Bristol Rovers, Eastleigh, Dover or any other lower league club, that I need to play friendlies against Arsenal,Chelsea or Liverpool......In this case I would like to arrange friendlies against non league club as Margate,  Lewes, Metropolitan Police, and many others :)

Bournemouth last year played Real Madrid (a side very much superior as they were a Championship side for one season only). Did they need this? No. Friendlies are about money and gaining fitness.