Individual Awards:
UEFA European Under-21 Championship Golden Player: 2000
UEFA European Under-21 Championship Top Scorer: 2000
2006 FIFA World Cup All-star team
2006 FIFA World Cup Bronze Ball
2006 FIFA World Cup Top Assist Provider
FIFPro World XI: 2006
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament 2012
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award 2012 (4th place)
Juventus Player of the Season: 2011–2012
UEFA Team of the Year: 2012
2011–12 Serie A Top Assist Provider
Serie A team of the Year: 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14
Serie A Midfielder of the Year: 2012
Serie A Italian Player of the Year: 2012
Serie A Player of the Year: 2012, 2013, 2014
FIFA Confederations Cup Team of the Tournament
UEFA Europa League Team of the Season: 2013–14
A.C. Milan Hall of Fame

We take a look in to FMH15 to see who could possibly be the next legend that is Pirlo.

I will be reviewing the players below careers after 5 season to see how their stats have developed an if they are anywhere near to replicating the magician Pirlo. (Will look to add ten season update later on)

Potential Players

Samper
Hojberg
Romero
Geis
Llorente
Throne
Poyet
Neves

(Links to finding coming soon)

Samper

0BFDxAV.jpg

Could this young Barcelona talent be the man to become the next Pirlo let have a look at what FMH15 thinks

Starting Comparisons
9euf55I.jpgNfUbUOD.jpg

Year One

ulLkGgd.jpg

yXbQhyH.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Samper Attributes (Left)

Year Five

zZMTDns.jpgAuJTPNf.jpg

G9IWBQW.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Samper Attributes Day One (Middle) Samper Attributes 5 season (Left)

Overall he attributes have grow to very similar to the master Pirlo. He actual performances were somewhat hampered by staying at Barca to long but now seem to be flourishing since leaving an surly it only a matter of time till he gets a international call up

What are your thoughts? After another 10 season where do you think he will be?

Hojberg

oOmbC6Q.jpg

Could this young Danish talent be the man to become the next Pirlo let have a look at what FMH15 thinks

Starting Comparisons
nsZW5EY.jpgrRY5RFK.jpg

Year One

bdssHWc.jpg

1OXlbVi.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Hojberg Attributes (Left)

Year Five

bpc82S2.jpgxdG6mLJ.jpg

MR9o0io.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Hojberg Attributes Day One (Middle) Hojberg Attributes 5 season (Left)

Overall he attributes have grow well, however he is missing out on some key attributes that Pirlo has. He need to improve on Positioning, Leadership and Crossing to become more of a Pirlo(esk) type player. Since his 28.5 Million he seems to have now tied down a regular first team spot. How will he look in another 5 years?

He's a great player but I think he lacks the defensive skills. I'm with Phila in suggesting Neves, he could be the ideal fit :).

Neves

yEGv1CB.jpg

Two people have suggested this Portugese lad has what it take to become the next Pirlo let have a look at what FMH15 thinks

Starting Comparisons
Vb1JQxD.jpgp1hl2w7.jpg

Year One

av7YGAE.jpg

bmc8iOh.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Neves Attributes (Left)

Year Five

QT2kbEd.jpgFpOCA61.jpg

xXEtJhT.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Neves Attributes Day One (Middle) Neves Attributes 5 season (Left)

Overall he attributes have grow pretty well, however he is missing out on some key attributes that Pirlo has. He definitely need to improve on his Passing, Creativity and Technique if he want to becone a more influential player. How will he look in another 5 years?

In my opinion Neves is a great wonderkid/player but his stats after 5 seasons didn't really turned out to be Pirlo like. And we also got to consider the fact that those attributes are Pirlo's attributes at the age of 35 years old. Imagine Pirlo's attributes at his prime.

But hey that's just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

That's ture. I am going to be doing another update after another 5 or 10 season to see how close they can get to his attributes at a similar age.

Glad you agreed with me Mike. :)

Thorne

UN8hg2E.jpg

Could this young English Deep Lying Playmaker have what it take to become the next Pirlo let have a look at what FMH15 thinks

Starting Comparisons
1m5ODIr.jpgGz7EoFy.jpg

Year One

XVa83HT.jpg

EY81Ij5.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Thorne Attributes (Left)

Year Five

Kvzfvy4.jpg1a0z7c1.jpg

m4zfGhs.jpg
Pirlo Attributes (Right) Thonre Attributes Day One (Middle) Thorne Attributes 5 season (Left)

Overall he attributes have grown alot despite being stuck in the Championship, He is starting to take a similar molde in sone ways such as Passing, Positioning and Decision, however he is missing out on some key attributes that Pirlo has. He need to improve on Creativity, Leadership and Technique to become more like the master Pirlo I think with more regular game time an a step up ti the Premiership how know what could become of this lad. How will he look in another 5 years?

I personally think that Youri Teilemans from Anderlecht has a really good chance of getting to Pirlo's level. I mean he is 17 and he already has really food attributes and I think that if trained to his full potential can really be the same level as Pirlo.

I personally think that Youri Teilemans from Anderlecht has a really good chance of getting to Pirlo's level. I mean he is 17 and he already has really food attributes and I think that if trained to his full potential can really be the same level as Pirlo.

He is a quality player there is no doubt. I'm trying to pick on Deep Lying Midfielders and DMC as that is what Pirlo is. Thank you for the suggestion though

No one can replace the mighty Pirlo ;)

So far you seem to be right! I would like to see where they are in another 5 or 10 years though.

Hmmmm. I really have a good feeling that Poyet can live up to the Pirlo standards. I have tried managing him in west ham and after just two seasons he was attributed were looking godlike. I'm sure though that his attributes will not be the same with my west ham save because he will be managed by the UI.

It'll be interesting to see what they look like after 10 seasons, I've had Neves a number of times and he's quality.

Saul has also crossed my mind but I haven't used him since last year, from memory he was good though

Thanks Guys.

@Luca I have found a regen. Not Pirlo's but he seems like a beast. I might include him after the next 4.

@Ash After the next 4 are up I will run the test for another 5 year an see how they are doing. I will take a look at Saul.

@Goodjob Thanks for the continued comment's really appreciate it. Poyet will be up tomorrow or Friday. I have ran out of free time today an just taking the wife an kid out for a meal.

Might be worth looking at Kondogbia. A great blend of attacking and defensive qualities.

Of course random PA plays a big part here. A player maybe poor in your tests but amazing for someone else.