Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Save request

hello! I need save with large database and england spalin deutch and italy leagues on. Why? Because my phone crashe when i try to create new game and i cant start game right now. I have original copy of the gamę from google play. Thanks for help!

Still crashes. I think i have too poor phone to configure large databases. When i create gamę with one active league all works good. I want to check stability on more leagues. Please, share me with save ;)

Hi. If you want the save can you tell me.

Manager Name:

Manager Nationality:

Starting Club:

Can We make sure he has bought the game first.

There is no actual way to prove you have brought the game because even when you download a free version it still comes up on Google play as if it has been purchased

Good point Lee.

This is not a place to request save. If you have a problem please report it here if it's a problem with the actual game and you have purchased it please email help@sega.co.uk

Do not request saves on Vibe.

Can all memebers be sure not to send anyone a save request if they are having problems with their purchased game they need to seek advice not just a saved game file. It seem all abit to dodgy to me.

^lol, don't be shy. This is not my fault. I send e mail to Sega, and i sure i been waiting for request long time. Itd not my business, but i think you too seriously try to protect game from pirates. We cant stop them, so scan people int solne this problem. OK, if you site doesnt want to help me i been very embarassed. This is site for help people with his problems, not to throw him to bin with title "pirates". Sorry for English and Thanks for listem time to "throw" me out.

Don't understand why people need a save file done unless they want a legit file with real names etc… if you cant do it on your own legit copy of the game then its a game issue so contact SI about it.

Hi. If you want the save can you tell me.

Manager Name:

Manager Nationality:

Starting Club:

Can We make sure he has bought the game first.
There is no actual way to prove you have brought the game because even when you download a free version it still comes up on Google play as if it has been purchased
Yea there's a receipt for this.

UK please read first post...

Proves of buying a game...haha, nothing to say, you are so helpful guys!

But if it's a bug requesting a save from someone won't help.

You need to report it

Also I could get a screenshot from anywhere an post it on here.

If your phone crashes when trying to load what you want it isn't able to handle it, even if you get the save it'll just crash I believe as we had problems with this in a challenge once.

Do you mean the "scoring for pensionsers" Ash? The one we encountered problems with the save.

Ohhhh, can't get the bold thing to work. Hahahaha

The reason is that your database files are corrupted (due to a bad action), you need to uninstall the game, delete every data of the game on your phone (by using a file explorer) and re install it.

Or find a backup of db files and import them instead of those already existing

Bạn có thể thử khởi động lại điện thoại của bạn để xem nếu mà sửa chữa vấn đề của bạn. Cảm ơn.

Can you help me? 

File save :

Manager : Paolo Maldini - Nation : Italian

Club : AC Milan

League : Italia, Spain, England, Germany

Data : large

Thank!

Can you help me? 

File save :

Manager : Paolo Maldini - Nation : Italian

Club : AC Milan

League : Italia, Spain, England, Germany

Data : large

Thank!

Buy the game and support development.

wow. that guy who showed what he called "prove"

Pls record a video with mobizen or something loading the game WITH MORE THAN ONE LEAGUE b4 telling us anything that u've bought the game

Any chance any here could use the pre game editor to swap Middleton fc and bohemian fc in the Irish league, also midleton fc only appear in the November database, thanks in advance, I'm just another manager wanting to manage my local club, pm me for more details if needed, PLZ HELP

On 12/16/2015 at 18:30, OwenMc10 said:

Any chance any here could use the pre game editor to swap Middleton fc and bohemian fc in the Irish league, also midleton fc only appear in the November database, thanks in advance, I'm just another manager wanting to manage my local club, pm me for more details if needed, PLZ HELP

hey mate is this for FMM2016? do you need a save or the database file?

Must be for FMH2015 yeah as Midleton dont appear to be on FMM2016 

If its FMH2015 then I have the database ready swapped Bohemians for Midleton FC

if you need a save then let me know and I can sort that out for you