Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH's X-Men

Velocity

FMH's X-Men

No it's not Marvel's X-Men... It's FMH's! I bring to you the ultimate team of superheroes who have an 'X' in their name! Let's get into it.

Goalkeeper:
In goal we have QPR's Alex McCarthy. An okay player for lower BPL teams and higher Championship teams. But sadly the worst player in the X-Men. You better start asking what Charles Xavier has been up to in terms of training goalkeepers...
post-60833-0-00516800-1432841477_thumb.p

Right-Back:
Another weak spot for Magneto to exploit is the left-back area. Ximo has blues across all areas except shooting and makes an average wing-back. Nice pace though...
post-60833-0-04993400-1432841631_thumb.p

Left-Back:
This guy is a legend! I truly love Alex Sandro after using him in my Porto career. I am not lying when I say he is a god... from Asgard... *cough* Thor *cough*.
post-60833-0-56444900-1432841747_thumb.p

Centre-Back:
Here we have the Frenchman Thomas Heurtaux. Good stamina, aerial, decisions, stamina, strength and positioning. What more could you want from our very own French Wolverine?
post-60833-0-98223900-1432841875_thumb.p

Centre-Back:
In the other centre-back role we have Etxeita, linking up with Ximo. Valued quite cheaply, he doesn't look bad at all with some nice defensive stats.
post-60833-0-96906200-1432841969_thumb.p

Left-Midfield:
Here is our big-game player: Alexis Sanchez. What else is their to say about this lad other than he is a bigger threat than 'The Beast' (you know, that big blue guy). Hopefully he will be able to cut in and score some crackers for us.
post-60833-0-50162000-1432842111_thumb.p

Right-Midfield:
Another Arsenal player! The Ox is going to create some chances for our strikers playing as a winger. Quick, great technique and bags of potential. BEWARE of the OX!!
post-60833-0-80593400-1432842226_thumb.p

Centre-Midfield:
We need a bit of experience in the team so we have the one, the only, Xabi Alonso! A defensively minded wizard will surely do the job in midfield.
post-60833-0-69482200-1432842295_thumb.p

Centre-Midfield:
Next to the golden oldie is the Belgian, Axel Witsel. An engine midfield who is good going back and forwards. This guy will do the dirty work in midfield and make it hard for the opposition to have a say in how the match is run.
post-60833-0-14042600-1432842422_thumb.p

Striker:
First in the strikeforce we need a target man to hold up the play and create chances for our speedy poacher who is next up. Strength, passing and creativity is all this Spanish striker needs.
post-60833-0-09465600-1432842614_thumb.p

Striker:
I've saved the deadliest for the end. To partner Imanol we have Lacazette - the assassin. He will finish every move off and fill up the goals department for us.
post-60833-0-55266400-1432842764_thumb.p

That's all for now guys. I really hope you enjoyed reading up on Xavier's X-Men, can you suggest any players for them to recruit? Next up could be the Avengers... Or another group, who knows? I hope you liked the idea!!!

Sorry, messed up the Lacazette picture. All sorted now!

@Juan thanks a lot man. Really enjoyed making this one!

@Ashez thanks as well!

Really like this idea good work.

Maybe to expand on this you could make a scrapbook an upload the file so people could make a my club, to see how they can do with the X-Men as it seem like a very decent XI

Really good stuff, but as a guy who lives in Switzerland I would add two swiss players: Granit Xhaka and Xherdan Shaqiri.

Although I'm hesitating between Xhaka and Alonso I reckon even if I go for Alonso Xhaka would be a great replacement. As for Shaqiri he would make a great attacking midfielder if you were to use one in this team.

When I read the title I thought you were using people from the site, and making us XMEN for your team. lol nonetheless this was a fun list to look at. I like it when people think outside the box.

You could have chosen Alexandre Pato, as partner for Lacazette. Really great striker.