26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Ashez
Selling Them Slowly
Season Six
Part One

Finally this is back! Hopefully all the followers and viewers are still keen to see who is crowned the winner? The delay is completely my fault and i do apologize to everyone and MM! I couldn't get online while i was away and during that time i really noticed how dead FMH is without Vibe, i just had no desire to play when i knew i couldn't post. Once i got back i had a few things to take care of like my missus' birthday, hospital appointments and what not but this morning i finally felt like playing the game again! Anyway the delay has been long enough so let's get this show on the road!

Who Left And Who Was My Replacement?

The wonderful people at FMHVibe decided the second last person to leave would be Ter Stegen, i'll be honest and say i wasn't the biggest fan of the German keeper but on this save he's somewhat changed my opinion on him! Being one of the best keepers on the game i managed to sell him in no time which was a nice change of pace compared to the previous windows.

jUzMyzk.png

Wonderful, however i was willing to let him leave on a free as i already had my replacement lined up.

GybhMuf.png

LWEFlQs.png

A lovely free transfer into the side and one of my favourite keepers to boot! A successful window in my opinion!

Current Starting XI

17Xv41m.png

Have you ever seen a better Barcelona eleven?

Half
Season Review

e2egBuc.png

Decent enough for now!

League

CFaZ6j2.png

Extremely tight at the top! This is going to be intense! 

Champions League Group

yFJFRiT.png

I played weak elevens in the attempt of dropping out or getting the Europa League but we somehow got through. Doubt we're up to the Champions League at this point but we'll try at least!

CDR

vvo25PN.png

A disappointing exit indeed, i had hoped for an easy run but as you can see that never happened! 

How Did Rulli Do?

qLv88L9.png

Decent but we'll need a little more from him if we wish to hold onto our lead!

Team Information

njKsPWs.png

QgxsyoG.png

dWxUhyn.png

Nice going!

The next update will be our final ones and this contest has never been tighter! 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. Who's going to win?

Ashez
Selling Them Slowly
Season Six
Part Two
My Final Update

The last update sees a change in the routine as MM requested i updated next due to him  being busy, this works well for me however as i am going on holiday again this Friday for ten days. My missus has been to the hotel we're going to before and she insists the internet there is decent but i won't know until i get there!

It's been a long journey and before i start i'd like to thank you for your support throughout this career, the response has been fantastic and it really brought me back into Vibe! As we know this time of year can be awkward with FMH as it's somewhat in no mans land but i can promise at least one more career will be posted after this one, hopefully even two but one of the saves is at a make or break point and i've not had the time to play on to see what develops as yet. As always if there is ever anything you'd like to see from me let me know and i do like head to heads at this time of year but no promises, anyway let's crack on! 

Transfers

As this was the last window in the challenge i only had one player left to sell, the player in question is the one and only Bartra! The question was could i sell him? 

Yfx4hl2.png

I would have liked closer to twenty but after looking at the available free transfers i decided not to take the risk, in the end he went to Inter Milan for the £14.5m

When it came to the replacement i didn't have many solid options, a few nice players were transfer listed like Rojo and Caulker but they were out of my price range. After looking deeper i had two choices, Llori from Liverpool and the player i decided to sign. I was tempted by Llori but i had my concerns as i've never used him before or heard much about him in game which was the reason why i did this deal instead. 

zbKMFXy.png
xCHkFNZ.png

Somewhat of a risky signing but with little time remaining in the challenge it seemed like the right move to make, especially as his stats were the best i could achieve with my limited budget. 

Season Review

In my first update to this season i revealed i was only left competing in the Champions League and League due to an early exit in the CDR, so let's take a look at how we did in Europe first.

Champions League
Champions?

Or Not!

ayRAgs5.png

Madrid were unplayable this season as i received a hammering every time i faced them :(

League

GfDWF8L.png

So close yet so far! Both Madrid teams got the double over us in this season which proved costly! We did okay against the "smaller" sides but the second we faced anyone somewhat decent we had a battle on our hands. I didn't expect to win the league this season but the finish was rather disappointing. 

Review

d6lx7oc.png

A disappointing season with no silverware! I have a slight lead on MM but if he wins anything he'll likely claim the crown :(. I didn't even manage a decent goal difference to boost my points! 

Player Information

Koscielny

i8CS2jQ.png

Not bad considering everything, he was either a rock or a clown in the games he played. 

The Squad

IbHDdWK.png
bnIEEdS.png
EaEdxRU.png
qMUocan.png

A disappointing season for big Jon, if he managed to deliver a little more who knows what could have happened.

Manager Information

f9aAZo9.png

Disappointed not to have the Champions League on there, hopefully that doesn't decide who wins!

MxkBfh9.png

Not bad at all

That's it for my update, in an attempt not to spoil anything i'll withhold my points tally for the time being so MM can do a double reveal in his update! 

Once again thank you for your support and please remember to leave a comment. 

This has been playing on my mind for the last ten days! Was driving me mad not knowing who won, it looks like the wait will continue :p

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

First off, I must apologize for my absence from the site in the last two months. Life was very hectic, and I just did not have time for Vibe. First I had exams, then I went home for break, then my laptop died, I moved to a different city and I started a new job. However, things have stabilized a bit more recently so I hope I can be involved more around the site starting with the long overdue climax to this career. 

Transfer Report

The final player to go was none other than Danny Carvajal, who was also World Player of the Year at the time and by far the most talented and important part of my team. Because of all these factors, I was able to squeeze a gargantuan sum out of the club that I sold him to. Well, gargantuan for a wing back, perhaps not so very big in the overall scheme of things. That sum was 35 Million Euros and he went to Italy, where Juventus were waiting with open arms. 

bye animated GIF

Sending off the last member of the original Madrid XI

Replacing Carvajal would be impossible for pretty much any sum of money. He was probably the best right back in the game when I sold him. So instead, I was tasked with the job of trying to find an able option for a measly 3.5 Million Euros. In the end, I was able to procure a personal favorite of mine on FMH 2015 for just 2 Million Euros. Yes, he had just joined the "the 30-something club" but he still had the stats, and hopefully the know-how, for the job. Coming in from London was none other than Crystal Palace's Joel Ward.  

220684.jpg

Finally getting his shot at the "Big Leagues"

yH0nshq.jpg

I'll take those stats any day!

Starting XI

Ward in for Carvajal

4FQBmHW.jpg

Season 4 - Part 2: Start Livin' Life Again

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Cup

Semi-Final First Leg

6bti3ku.jpg

Rodriguez strikes! And the lead is ours to take to the Bernabeau

Semi-Final Second Leg

FYfUkXb.jpg

Heartbreaking! To go out on penalties :O Well, we still had the other two competitions...right?

La Liga

XTbmCbG.jpg

Despite a promising start, losing Carvajal was just too much for us in the end as we finish a disappointing 3rd.  

Champions' League

First Round First Leg

fI5W75U.jpg

Our back against the wall after De Tomas' goal was ruled out :/

First Round Second Leg

XsDl0JX.jpg

And there goes that. Despite dominating the entire game, we can't keep Zenit out and with that, we concede the challenge to Ashez!

1 x Champions League = 150 Points

2 x Spanish Cup = 160 Points

2 x La Liga = 200 Points

3 x Spanish Super Cup = 60 Points

1 x European Super Cup = 25 Points

1 x Club World Championship = 30 Points

League Points = 496 Points

Goal Difference = 298 Points

Total =  1419 Points

Final Standings

Ashez: 1495

MM96: 1419

There you have it lads! Mighty close all the way through, but hat's off to Ashez for beating me in the end. More importantly, me and Ashez both hope you guys really enjoyed the ride, because we very much enjoyed playing it. Sorry again for the two month wait in getting the final update out, but I guess you guys can just consider it the ultimate tease. Please do leave your comments below and don't forget to congratulate Ashez on getting revenge for his challenge cup defeat ;). Thanks again for being such a wonderful audience all the way through this journey! 

Signing off one last time, it's MM :)

yo animated GIF

I thought this was dead and I was sure you'd have won! Damn that was intense! I can't believe how close it was! That penalty loss could have been costly! 

Thank you for being an amazing opponent and thank you all for following :).