26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Team mm here. Just because Ash wins everytime. :(

Hey i'm just trying to balance it out. :D

You tiny souls need to be straightened out for voting for ash. :P

Show them mm. ;)

Is this Ash in another account? Wins every time? Get out of his account Ash!

In other news, the Maple male/female joke really isn't funny any more.

Your apparent claim of Ash supposedly using my account isn't funny either. ;)

:P

Show them mm. ;)

No body said it was :)

Please inform me why people keep making it then. I'm interested to hear your views.

Show them mm. ;)

No body said it was :)
Please inform me why people keep making it then. I'm interested to hear your views.

oh it isn't anything special. I think it was Ashez (or perhaps someone else. Not completely sure) that said that MM was a girl. I was genuinely curious to see If this was true, because we don't have many active girl members. well then someone else mentioned he was a guy, so I asked him point blank was he was lol not as a joke. Arco did some slight teasing but nothing too extravagant. And MM took it well. :)

What can I do I like to troll anyway Leroy had a hard time managing me though well MM took it well ;)

Just for the records, I am in fact a car, a damn sexy one too ;)

sexy-girl-sexy-car-245416.jpg

So sexy, I even get all the women :P

People like riding on you :P

More like this

MaterCars.jpg

That's what the one M stands for :P

Ain't too shabby he ended up with a hot car though :D

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

Alright lads, this is going to be the first update of this career (that's right, let's hear them cheers :P) and essentially, I will be posting our league choice, as well as my team choice and my first half season of play. For those who may not know, the first half season of this challenge has no transfers at all, as we pick our starting XI and stick with them till January, where you guys will vote for who the first player to be sold will be! Without further ado, let's get cracking with the update.

League Choice

For those who may not have tried this challenge before, it has never been completed and for all intents and purposes is notoriously difficult if not downright impossible. That's why for this attempt, both me and Ashez decided to pick a league that would present with a real challenge in terms of finishing the challenge while also not being too difficult so we don't just end up getting wrecked. Hence, the reason we picked...

The Spanish League! This should provide just the stage for our epic duel.

Team Choice

Unfortunately for y'all I won't be revealing Ashez' team choice just yet, that's for his majesty to do himself, so you fine folks will have to wait in anticipation. However, I will be revealing my team (huzzah!). To be honest, I didn't have much choice in my team selection as evil Ashez forced me to choose this team with his brainwashing prowess ( :( ) So much sadness...

real-madrid-hd-logo.png?w=500

I'm kidding of course :P I picked Real because well, they're Real! What other explanation does one require? They have a terrific team (if somewhat unbalanced) but I was sure that I was the manager to whip them into shape. Besides, I felt like offloading some of their players would be easier than offloading player from other Spanish teams (ahem, Barca :P) as unlike some other spanish teams (ahem, Barca :P) their stars weren't born and bred at home, and would be easy to flaunt around to other teams as such.

Season 1 - Part 1: Start Me Up

So the challenge commences! I had a lot to do as manager, biggest being picking my starting XI, but also other things such as buying Gareth Bale new hairbands and finding Iker Casillas a cane for his old age. 

Starting XI

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the starting XI...where to begin! Well, I should probably show you guys the XI I picked first...

4Z13Iwf.jpg

There you have it, that's my team. MY team. MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE. Sorry about that, let me now try and explain my selection. For starters, I picked Casillas in goal (yes, I know he's as old as father time) but Keylor Navas is also just crap, so I didn't really have a choice here :P Marcelo and Carvajal essentially pick themselves at right and left back, while I opted for Varane over Pepe to partner Ramos because of his youthful virility (nothing to do with the fact that Pepe was crap, of course :P) In midfield, I went with a three, with Modric, Kroos and Khedira, with the surprise inclusion probably being Sami. However, in my opinion Khedira is terribly underrated player, and probably the only Real player who could play as a B2B midfielder (no one guess why I picked him now :P). Finally in attack I picked the classic triumvirate of CR7, Bale and Benzema. I'm sure you guys are probably wondering how I could leave out both James and Isco, but to be honest, I needed to find the right balance between going forward and defending, and including either of them at the expense of say Kroos or Modric would have jeopardized that balance. 

article-2699804-1CC5B0A900000578-85_634x

Yes, yes, suck on your thumb you big baby! Why do you think I didn't pick you? :P

Half-Season Report

So how did my first half-season in charge of Real go? Let's find out!

Spanish Super Cup

First Leg

f6dmdEK.jpg

Okay...

Second Leg

OQUOW6P.jpg

Da fuq...Mandzukic you little b****

European Super Cup

UTTrszn.jpg

Too much firepower ;)

Spanish Cup

4th Round First Leg

Ird9bGk.jpg

Benzema is bae <3

4th Round Second Leg

ImoHiMc.jpg

OMGGGGGGGG Chicharito is more bae <3

Club World Cup

Semi-Finals

zynICUc.jpg

Get Rekt

Finals

Wkrslb0.jpg

Even more wreckage :P

Champion's League

Group Stage

DU55DJG.jpg

Plain sailing :cool:

La Liga

schcI9Z.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...4 points off Barca but with 2 games in hand. Still pretty tight there at the top :O

Well, that was my first half-season in charge, so far so good, but then again, nothing less should have been expected. Now it's really time for the challenge to begin though. It's time to axe someone! The poll is up, so get voting lads!!! Who should I sell first? Who will be replaced for a fraction of the price? I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am :D. Ashez should be posting his half season tomorrow so look forward to that. As usual, any comments, questions and concerns are welcome. And remember...

5aCR7oG.gif

SO COMMENT AND VOTE  :D  :P

Very nice update MM. Barca are pulling away though.

(Note: If you voted in this first part you will need to delete your vote an then re-vote)

Thank you :P And I think I can reel them in, I do have two games in hand :)

Oh, and I apologize for the poll, it is fixed now, so anyone who voted before please vote again :D

Nice start, but you should show us the player performances so we know what we're voting for.

Voted Ramos.

Good idea Sam, here are some extras from the season so far:

Key Games

ew1HDMK.jpg

LafjMrZ.jpg

D59UpUg.jpg

pYIbnbZ.jpg

W87PEeP.jpg

LzRZdLO.jpg

ZA2xZWb.jpg

srhCbqs.jpg

Player Performances

Appearances

eGaPazT.jpg

Average Rating

4CENu7P.jpg

Assists

7dJOZRy.jpg

Goals

ueZMGLr.jpg

Decent start there MM :), I'll save my vote for now incase we need a tie breaker ;).

I'm aiming to have mine up tomorrow so if you guys can vote ASAP it would be appreciated ;).

Decent start there MM :), I'll save my vote for now incase we need a tie breaker ;).

I'm aiming to have mine up tomorrow so if you guys can vote ASAP it would be appreciated ;).

Sneaky, sneaky I see :P

Love your updating style mate, decent start :)

(Except you are second as Real! Haha!)

YES! Tease him my friend, tease him as much as you like! Mwhahahaha

Cheers mate :) And honestly, does no one understand the concept of me having two games in hand? :P 

YES! Tease him my friend, tease him as much as you like! Mwhahahaha

So mean. See people, see how Ashez goads you all to put me down. He is evil I tell you, EVIL :O 

That makes it easy for him as Ronaldo will sell for a lot! This means he has more money for a replacement. Later on Ronaldo will have low value and not sell for much.

Nope it will be hard to sell him and also to replace him. Technically it's quite hard to replace him.

Is that a joke?
A Troll more precisely :P

I mean Ronnie would go away like a pack of Hubba-Bubba in a classroom!