2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

I don't want excuses, I want results.

So mean :P

Nope it will be hard to sell him and also to replace him. Technically it's quite hard to replace him.

Is that a joke?

With his wages, tbh, I don't think he would be particularly easy to sell. Especially in January, when I only have a month as opposed to the summer when I would have three.

I thought it was a good idea to sell his only box to box mid :lol: Ronaldo is easy to replace :P

With the money you are allowed to use I don't think so :P

You know honestly when Sisto was so overhyped around Vibe I even decided to use him in Italy in my Palermo save he was good but seriously he can't replace or even come close to Ronaldo especially at La Liga. I'd say Ocampos, Fischer would be good but MM atleast needs to sell Ronnie for £70-80 million.

And again Scott you seriously see Sisto as a replacement :P

Ashez

Sells Them Slowly

Season One

Part One

I'm not going to beat around the bush as i know you guys have worked out i'll be playing as the mighty Barcelona! Once we decided on Spain MM decided to let me select my starting club first and as many of you know i hate playing as Barcelona and Real Madrid are my go to team, so why did i do this? 

In truth it came down to the goal keepers, in the past the keepers are one of the last players to leave and with that in mind i didn't fancy being stuck with one of Madrid's. Barcelona have two options that i'd have no problem using for up to six seasons as i've found Bravo quality at that age while his German counterpart has loads of time left in him. 

My XI

F8jIVPf.png

I went for this eleven as i felt it was solid, young and good enough value wise to see me to glory. The front three are obvious and the midfield brings the perfect balance which the older stars like Xavi couldn't. The defense was created in the same way as i knew Alba and Pique had years left in them while the two reserve team graduates made the team as i didn't want to get stuck with Alves and i was worried about the others being injury prone.

Half Season

Review

League

Vq12w0d.png

Sitting pretty as it stands but i expect the two Madrid sides to put up a fight after i sell one of my stars. 

Champions League

5Tg2lDc.png

Walked it :D

CDR

1cRxmui.png

A disappointing result but hopefully my strike force can turn it around in the second leg.

Player Performances

Average Rating

yhAZaoG.png

Goals

ZH2bS8X.png

Assists

2XwZ1Pc.png

That's it for my half season review but make sure you show your support with a comment and your creativity with a vote!

Thank you for following.

Iffy Ash, iffy :P

Nahhh, not a bad performance to be honest. Long way to go in the season yet though...

OH! And just so everyone knows, I will officially be selling Ronaldo then. :)

And about this whole Sisto thing, I wouldn't buy him even if he were on a free transfer...I generally dislike using players that have already been "discovered" by someone else (Yeah, I have principles like that ;))

How am I the only one to vote for ter stegen after what he said!

Because after I lost Ronaldo, it is only fair that Ash loses Messi. MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *Evil music plays* ;)

How am I the only one to vote for ter stegen after what he said!

How do we have nine voters and only two commenters? :P

I'm not knocking them as hopefully they took the time to read the updates but adding a comment takes a few seconds more and they mean so much to us as content providers.

I'm not knocking them as hopefully they took the time to read the updates but adding a comment takes a few seconds more and they mean so much to us as content providers.

This man speaks the truth.

Decent half season review Ash. I have just started my first ever save with Barca and have to say it's not as easy as I presumed.

Messi is the obvious choice but Pique being taken away could have your defence looking a little inexperienced.

Went for Messi obviously because I don't k now If you could sell him for a rocket price.

But more importantly....... I. Want. You. To. Lose.

Nuff said ;)