Find results in...

2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Even in H2H's and the CC I run into super keepers........:P

My formation is based on the front three and they have most my shots by far. Over both legs I had 21 shots on target, I'd guess that keeper saved around 15 shots from the best strikers available, while GDS scores for fun :@

Decided to check, they actually had 16/21 shots on target (Suarez missed first game), see I know my formation :P. GDS had 6 shots over both games scoring 3 goals!

The AI doesn't know who's who my arse!

Even though polls closed now.. I voted Busquets for two reasons 1. I prefer him at CDM not CM (picky) and 2. Losing balance in midfield would be costlier than losing Messi as you have Neymar and Suarez

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

It's time for update number two, so gather around children, storytime is right here, right now. First things first though, me and Ash have decided on a scoring system for this H2H, which contrary to this challenge is extremely simple. Here it is in all its glory...

Scoring System

Champions League - 150

La Liga - 100
Copa Del Ray - 80
Spanish Super Cup - 20

European Super Cup - 25
Club World Championship - 30

+

Goals Difference

+

League Points

Now to crack on to the main part of this update...ME! I bet you guys are all absolutely DYING to know who I decided to replace Ronaldo with. So many burning questions...Did I sell him?...How much did I get for him?...Where will he go?...What will he do?...Will he miss me? Not to fret, all these question will be answered...after this short commercial break.

*commercial break plays*

Aaaaaand, we're back. So let's dive right into the transfer saga of the century...

Transfer Report

So how did I market Ronnie you ask? Well it was pretty simple, I offered him from 60 million Euros to begin with, gradually dropping the price every few days until someone bit. And bite they did! They fell for him hook, line and sinker. Who was this club so mercilessly exploited by my amazing marketing strategy? Well, none other than Roman Abramovich and his cash-strapped Chelsea. And how much did the silly Russian fork up for Ronaldo? Well...he ended up paying 33 Million Euros. Yes 33 Million Euros (Yes, I know it's a bloody bargain, but Imma pretend like it was a total overpayment. I'm still in denial you see :() Crazy eh? Who pays that much for a washed up, overpaid super model. Insane!

cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

A washed up model I tell you! That's all he's good for :P

So who did I replace the old Portuguese man with? Well tbh I could have replaced him with my grandma and we still wouldn't have had any problems, but I had my sights set on a certain player who was even better than her! A player who I believed could be the next Ronaldo (the fat one :P). Who was this man, this future legend? Well...none other than Jordan Remacle!!! 

*crickets chirp*

Uhhhhhh...this guy...

jordan-remacle(aa-gent)(2).jpg

Now tell me he don't look sexier than Ronaldo. Great replacement right here.

I mean look at these sexy stats...

G2izNSu.jpg

And all for just 2.8 Million Euros from the mighty Belgian club Lokeren! :O

Starting XI

Nothing much here at all. Remacle slots right into the spot vacated by Ronnie.

7xOkx8E.jpg

Season 1 - Part 2: Rolling in the Deep

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Super Cup

Final

AT78OMu.jpg

CHICHARITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Talk about a scorer of important goals :O

La Liga

LNF4GHi.jpg

I forgot that you need an insane amount of points to win La Liga... :(

Champions' League

Final

cyIlTus.jpg

This man is a f***ing legend! Scored the game winner in the Champions League final :O Now has Ronaldo ever done that???

Player Reports

Player of the Season

So who did I think was my player of the season? Which of my litter was most influential in leading us to another Champions League title? Well considering our defence was watertight most of the season, tying with Barca for the meanest defence in the league, I picked the man who marshalled that unit and worked his way to an amazing 22 yellow cards over the course of the year. Often when there was no way to stop the opposition, he was always there to put his body on the line and stop the opposition through any means possible (ahem, 22 yellows ;)). My player of the season is none other than...Sergio Ramos!

sergio-ramos-554583.jpg

"I knew that bribing MM would work"...Hehehehe

Stats

ho0uieH.jpg

Performance

bLahVW7.jpg

Squad Performances

Appearances

TxbSIlS.jpg

Average Rating

y7gK4cn.jpg

Assists

emMhFH4.jpg

Goals

OlXGw0h.jpg

1 x Champions League = 150 Points

1 x Spanish Cup = 80 Points

League Points = 90 Points

Goal Difference = 64 Points

Total =  384 Points

Well, that was my first season in charge, and it was most definitely a mixed bag. In its purest form, I've already failed this challenge considering I didn't even win the league in my first season, but since this is a H2H, I'm actually really pleased with my accomplishments. I mean, we did brilliantly to win both the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, and if not for dropping 4 points in the final 2 games of the season, we would have been much closer to Barca. Remacle was pretty shabby for all intents and purposes, but I'm sure he'll improve with time. I sense that next season will be a good one. So, what did you guys think of my season? Good, bad or ugly? Don't forget to vote and comment, the new poll is up. And remember...

5aCR7oG.gif

SO COMMENT AND VOTE   :D   :P

Nice going! BTW Remacle was a disappointment 29 apps and only 4 goals and 5 assists plus a 6.93 rating, hope he finds his way next season! Voted for Iker xD

Don't be fooled into voting for Cas! Rulli is a free agent so Cas can be replaced with ease!

Nice going MM, unlucky in the league pal ;)

Looking at Ronnie makes me feel like a tool!

And my verdict is Jordan won't disappoint you trust me lad ;)

Shhhh, it's all photoshop, trust ;)

I hope so, he didn't exactly have an amazing first season :/

I went for Kroos as I think without him the game will not flow. He seemed to be involved in a lot for you last season.

Now this is a man who knows what he's doing. Kroos was huge for me last season. 10 goals and 10 assists from the middle of the park. Brilliant!

I went for Casillas as he's old and his price should probably be below 1M by now hopefully.

Pshhhh, Just watch me sign some beast goalie on a free ;)

I voted for Khedira again :D

Decent season and it looks like it was easy signing a replacement for Ronaldo :P

Tbh he was the ONLY decent replacement, I literally couldn't sign anyone else who was even somewhat alright for the price haha. 

Nice going! BTW Remacle was a disappointment 29 apps and only 4 goals and 5 assists plus a 6.93 rating, hope he finds his way next season! Voted for Iker xD

Tell me about it -_- Let's hope he gets his shit together next season...although...he did score twice in the CL final :P

Don't be fooled into voting for Cas! Rulli is a free agent so Cas can be replaced with ease!

Nice going MM, unlucky in the league pal ;)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Thank you, thank you 

On the other hand you could ignore this poor mans Fergie and his mind games and do the right thing! He spent his opening post saying how hard this challenge is, are you really going to give him an easy ride? Cas must stay!