Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Tutorial : How to change the game starting date

Kun Aguero

Tutorial : Changing The Game Starting Date

The football season of 2014/15 has ended, and you want to start a save in the season 2015/16, but the game can only start it in July of 2014. Now, worries no more. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to change the game starting date to the start of season 2015/16. 

First, you need a copy of the FMH 15 game and a phone or tablet with ES File Exolorer

1. Go to fmh2015_data > data and open the " scenario " file as below

MJog71A.png

2. In the "scenario" folder, select "scenario3.txt". Open it as text.

qiJGqDC.png

3. You can see this in the txt file. Select "edit" mode, and change the number behind the "CREATION_STOP_DATE" to 330.

The number behind the "CREATION_STOP_DATE" is the number of days behind the original game starting date. By changing the number, you can start the game in any time.

Ww7FuC9.png

4. Save the txt file. Remember to backup first before you edit it.

5. Start the game, and start a new game in challenge mode. Select the third challenge, which is "Unrest At Home"

6. The starting game process will be slow. Once you start the game, this page will pop out. Notice the date, which is 330 days behind the original start date.

OjEeH0w.png

7. The game has automatically simulate the first season, but no transfers are done, player history has also been simulated.

ARA3wSA.png

8. Don't save the game yet. Keep on continue the game untill this page came. Select " Continue Career "and you can play the game now.

k49ArpS.png

Note: Always remember to backup the txt file before editing. 

You can also edit the others scenario.txt file, but this " Unrest At Home " challenge is the most suitable to be edited. Use this at your own risk.

Thanks for viewing, and feel free to ask any questions.  :)

Is it possible to change the date to a few years back? And will this eventually make it possible to go beyond the 30 season limit? This is interesting. KIU!

Is it possible to change the date to a few years back? And will this eventually make it possible to go beyond the 30 season limit? This is interesting. KIU!

I'm not sure about that. I will try changing the days to 9900, which is 30 years after to test it.

I'm not sure about that. I will try changing the days to 9900, which is 30 years after to test it.
Just tested. The limit is only 1 season.

Is this for all new games or just the in game challenges?

I thought the scenario files only related to in game challenges..

Its only the challenges mate