Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Become an Owner Experience

S4NCH0

Owner Interactive Experience

Hi all welcome to a new interactive experience I will be doing. I got the idea to do an owner interactive experience from Ashez article (http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/23394-perspectives-of-play-is-fmh-just-a-management-game/#entry247636) were he talks about the ways to play FMH apart from managing. This time I bring you the Owner Interactive Experience

Info

The experience will be taking place in the EPL

So everyone starts as the Premier League club they choose, you will be given an starting budget of 150M and you'll be charged with the price of your team (if you choose to buy a team worth 40M you will have a balance of 110M now).

After buying your team,you will decide your manager and will pay him a yearly salary that will be charged to your budget. Then, you will have the chance to decide how much money you decide to give your designed manager to spend in the transfer market and how much money you invest in improving your stadium average attendance of improving your stadium capacity, so be wise and spend wisely.

After that you will have the option of buying only ONE player that you want to be in your team using the budget you gave your manager. I've set it to only being able to buy one player because as an owner you are not really envolved that much into transfers.

Every match you will be receiving money from attendance to your stadium and from sponsors, you will receive this money at the end of every 3rd month.

Starting the second season the process repeats. But with an addition, you can become an investor in a lower league team of your choice (only 1 per manager) and a assign some budget to them too.

*All average attendance will be set to 40,500
All stadium capacity will be set to 70,500
All training facilities will be set to "Excellent"

*Sponsors will be chosen randomly. There will be numbers from 1-20 that you will choose and every number has a sponsor assigned.

I will leave you the list of the 20 premier league teams and their price.
Remember: buy wisely

Chelsea 115 M
Manchester City 110 M
Manchester United 105 M
Arsenal 100 M
Liverpool 95 M
Tottenham 90 M
Southampton 85 M
Everton 80 M
Swansea 75 M
Newcastle 70 M
Aston Villa 65 M
Stoke City 60 M
West Ham 60 M
West Brom 60 M
Crystal Palace 60 M
Leicester City 60 M
Queen Park Rangers 60 M
Sunderland 60 M
Hull City 60 M
Burnley 60 M

Place in the comments below your selected team and the number you select from 1-20 for your sponsors (if a number is already chosen you must pick an other one).

Thanks for reading, I expect your comments :):D

BTW: I will be loading only the English Leagues (from BPL to Vanrama Conference South)

I'll be posting more information soon!

Sorry to inform all of you mates that due to the experience being so similar to UKFootballScores' Chairman Game I will be deleting this, hope you all understand. I already have another idea on mind (this time I will check there are no similar ones) and I will post it soon.

Sorry UKFootballScore I didnt intend to copy you in any way ;)