• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe Shortlist and Team Ideas!!

Velocity

FMHVibe Shortlists and Teams!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite idea?

Hey guys and welcome to my Shortlist and Team ideas for Vibe. I have thought up many ideas, but I can't post all of them because of the time it takes to compose and write them. Therefore I want to share them with you so that you can vote on which ones are the best, and which ones you'd like to see written. This is by no means the last of my ideas, just a few I can think of right now. Enjoy!!

1. Players as Yu-Gi-Oh cards:

You could go in great depth here because this is an idea with great potential! You will need to decide the players special ability, card type, attack and defence points and a brief description of the card and its strengths. You could even go as far as creating the card itself and posting it! That would be a good read...

2. Team of Brothers (or players related):

Pretty self explanatory. You could create a team or a shortlist here, just pick players who are related and put them alongside each other! Yaya Toure and Kolo Toure - would be great to play with!

3. Hidden Nations!

A team full of players from strange or abstract nations around the world! This would take a lot of research, but would be rewarding in the end! You would most likely find some strange countries, but would be better on the PC version of FM.

4. Future Talents!

Using the in-game editor, can you create the stats of how wonderkids will look in the future? Harry Kane must be a 20 in shooting... This again would be a very interesting team to have a play with. Would also be good to come back and have a look at in the future to see whether they have changed how we thought they would have.

5. OP Players:

A shortlist of players who have 20 in certain attributes that would make them a force to be reckoned with! Players that have 20 in such as pace and strength are very dangerous to come against.

6. Players with Funny names/pictures!

Can you make someone's day by posting a team full of players with funny names or pictures? I'm sure Christian Fuchs will make the left-back spot! In all seriousness though, he's recently moved to Leicester!

7. 100 Clubs:

Anyone remember Match Attax? You used to get the best players who had 100 in a certain stat (defence or attack). Well here I've changed it a little and this time it means players who have played over 100 games for their nation. Here are a few to get you started: Pirlo, Buffon and Schweinsteiger!

8. One Club Legends!

Can you find all of the fan favourites who have lived their careers at just one club? Steven Gerrard and Daniele de Rossi should be there... Hopefully FMH16 will have some realism in that De Rossi doesn't go to a top club at the start of every save...

9. Old vs. Young!

It has been long debated whether young players are better than old players. Pace versus experience! Reactions vs. judgment! Pair up 16 year olds with 35 year olds and see who does the job better? Would Dominic Solanke score more in the BPL than Didier Drogba? Although I don't think Solanke is in FMH15... D:

10. World Class Players...

... From abstract nations! There are a few amazing talents who play for strange countries that don't get far in many international competitions. Maybe Gareth Bale? But after Wales' recent success against Belgium, I'm not sure they are the worst... Henrikh Mkhitaryan plays for Armenia though who we don't here much about!

Thanks for reading and pleas vote for your favourite idea!!

Voted for no 3 just because its time someone created a short list of them like perhaps a few nations ranked very lowly in the fifa rankings. Lets hope so. Very good ideas if I may say so.

Voted for no 3 just because its time someone created a short list of them like perhaps a few nations ranked very lowly in the fifa rankings. Lets hope so. Very good ideas if I may say so.

I agree! Here are just a few players I've found through doing a quick browse of the lower leagues:post-60833-0-32294200-1434200869_thumb.jpost-60833-0-07027800-1434200881_thumb.j

Looks promising Imo. I can tell you. I'm in this career. And with large database "on" I swear ive found such beauties and if someone could do something like the unifying database on this then like we're all in

Some really good ideas here. OP Players sounds like good shortlists where as Young v Old sounds like good player comparison articles. It would be cool as well to take the Yu-Gi-Oh card idea and convert it into Player Ratings per position or something based off of attributes.

Really creative, nice work.

Some really good ideas here. OP Players sounds like good shortlists where as Young v Old sounds like good player comparison articles. It would be cool as well to take the Yu-Gi-Oh card idea and convert it into Player Ratings per position or something based off of attributes.

Thanks Dec, do you have a favourite idea? :P

Thanks Dec, do you have a favourite idea? :P

Not really a favourite. I think the 3 I listed would all have some merit. If you could do a list of position ratings that would be very interesting but my Tielemans the new Xavi article did very well and it would be nice to see some similar articles. OP players is an idea I had prepared before but never released it (didn't really have a reason to not).

Thanks guys, disn't really expect all these positive comments. Was really looking for some help on which ones to produce! Haha :D