Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Welcome to FMHVibe 3.0

Dec

Quick question, where is the 'new content' / 'unread' button? 

go on the side bar then the Star mate

You can filter what you get now

took me about 5 minutes to find that button but i found it!:laugh:  everything is new and shiny :P

Quick question, where is the 'new content' / 'unread' button? 

go on the side bar then the Star mate

You can filter what you get now

took me about 5 minutes to find that button but i found it!:laugh:  everything is new and shiny :P

Even it took me awhile to get it :D

This is really good the work done is fantastic, now I can simply edit or create posts so bye bye BB Codes :D emojis and everything but i wished we could have an elongated version of new contents.

You need to change the filter, it's default is new content since you were last active so you need to change it to show new content in whatever time period you want. 

This is brilliant. Simply Superb! Thank you @Dec and @Putzy. You guys are full of surprises. The downside is I need a week to get used to the site. *sigh* and also the @ member widget is lagging for me.

This is really good the work done is fantastic, now I can simply edit or create posts so bye bye BB Codes :D emojis and everything but i wished we could have an elongated version of new contents.

You need to change the filter, it's default is new content since you were last active so you need to change it to show new content in whatever time period you want. 

Took me awhile to figure out but it's all good now. 

You should notice the following system @LordArcoDW. This will give you a notification everytime someone you follow has activity, if a thread is posted in a section you follow or if someone comments on a thread you follow.

Going to send a push notification on Tapatalk tonight to say we no longer support it. Soon it won't be able to keep up with our plans so you will lose a lot of functionality. Sorry @Kun Aguero. Forgot to do that last night, thanks for reminding me.

Um.  I don't know why but I just fell a level down for no reason. I was level ten now I'm level 9. Not that I'm complaining ;) 

I've picked up a problem when posting a guide on an iPad. With the new format system at the top I clicked to make my writing bold but because I'd wrote a lot when I went back down to start typing I found I couldn't scroll down to it. That's why I posted half a guide. Thanks.

Thanks mate.

I'll write my appreciation down here. 

This has to be one of the best sites based on layouts and feedback. You're class people you..  And Dec and the staff. Taking that survey and then improving on it just defines the fact that vibe is one of  the most friendly sites out there. 

Although I still haven't donated (I'm 15, no credit cards, ;) )  I will be collecting every penny to make sure you're all appreciated in

the best way possible. 

Thanks for making my life better. 

DSW

hey what's going on here. every time I want to download, always alone can not. What is this? Can you explain here? with a beautiful view like this I've been surprised by everything. However, why every file that I need I can not download? I prefer to use uc browser. then I tried with chrome. just the same, can not download.

hey what's going on here. every time I want to download, always alone can not. What is this? Can you explain here? with a beautiful view like this I've been surprised by everything. However, why every file that I need I can not download? I prefer to use uc browser. then I tried with chrome. just the same, can not download.

The site has to rebuild everything, this can take a while. Which file are you trying to download?

To use a spoiler now you type what you want hidden and highlight it, once highlighted press the eye icon on the toolbar and a black box will appear behind the text, everything in that box is in a spoiler. 

When I want to post how do I preview my reply and does the [  spoiler]still work 

You don't have to preview the reply, everything that appears in the box will post in the exact same way. @Ashez is correct about spoilers :).

Edited by Dec

When I want to post how do I preview my reply and does the [  spoiler]still work 

You don't have to preview the reply, everything that appears in the box will post in the exact same way. @Ashez is correct about spoilers :).

so to input images I can just copy and paste now rather than having to upload and retrieve bbcodes

so to input images I can just copy and paste now rather than having to upload and retrieve bbcodes

Below the post says "drag files here to attach" you can drag them there and then place them in.