Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Welcome to FMHVibe 3.0

Dec

As you may have seen we have been doing some upgrades to the site.

What you may notice is...

• Levelling up colour is now more prominent with a new look profile bar on the community and profile screens as well as navigation
  • You will now be able to see who people support, manage and more on mobile.
  • The levelling up algorithm has been tweaked to be what we feel is more rewarding.
  • Once a member reaches Level 19 they can now choose their own colour
  • Level 15+ members now are in our new Hall of Fame. Check it out!

The hall of fame is awesome, a real who's who of FMHVibe now and in the past. So many great names and friends who dedicated a lot to the site, such a shame many of them are no longer active. 

RE: Upvotes to Favourites

We have changed upvoting to favourites and removed all legacy mentions of liking in the process. The intention is to get more people involved by favouriting their favourite topics, comments and downloads and also to help new members get into the system easier and recognise what it is and what it means.

Due to this...

• You are now permitted to favourite whatever you enjoy, regardless of quality
  • We still DO NOT tolerate favouriting for others as they ask/are your friend, only do not as you want to

Thank you,

FMHVibe Staff

Edited by Dec

Yeah but the heart still looks like the "like" of Instagram though :P A star always pops up to mind whenever you think of a favorite though.

We use Stars for Premium Accounts. Adding them for Favourite would cause confusion between premium and favourites, your brain is just trained to Twitter.

So many great names and friends who dedicated a lot to the site, such a shame many of them are no longer active. 

I guess you are the only active one left among the group more like the last of it's kind :P , except for few names I wasn't even aware of most of them featured in Hall of Fame!

We use Stars for Premium Accounts. Adding them for Favourite would cause confusion between premium and favourites, your brain is just trained to Twitter.

Cant help myself.....I am an addict!!!

Cant help myself.....I am an addict!!!

Like and Favourite are basically the same things, just names. With hearts we feel favourite sounds more relevant than "like". It also means we have more flexibility on what we can do.

Like and Favourite are basically the same things, just names. With hearts we feel favourite sounds more relevant than "like". It also means we have more flexibility on what we can do.

Gotta ask is there any way we can see how much, you know percent is left for us to level up?

Hello and allow me to introduce the new look FMHVibe Store. Not only can you buy premium accounts from us now but also Games and Gift Cards such as Football Manager or iTunes Gift Cards/Google Play Gift Cards. With thanks to a partnership with DLGamer and CDKeys you can get a variety of products at a cheap price.

55de38c67712a3ff6d156382b545b6dc.png

Changes we have made:

• New Products including games and cards
  • A comparison chart between all Premium Accounts
  • Ability to see prices in GBP, EUR and USD.

Hi all,

I am delighted today to be able to present the latest change on FMHVibe. We have been continuously working hard since the launch of FMHVibe 3.0 to enhance your experience on the site. We are confident that with every new feature and tweak the site is getting better for you. In September we launch the FMHVibe Store for Games/Gift Cards and now we are bringing you a new addition that we hope you will love too.

Awards

For the first time ever we are giving you awards for your milestones. If you contribute a lot to the site we want you to be able to monitor your progress and feel good about doing so. Awards for posting, favourites, followers and more will not only boost your level more but show how active you are.

• Awards for Posting, Creating Topics, Creating Downloads, Followers, Favourites, Levelling Up and buying a Premium Account with more coming soon
  • Gives you extra points for your level
  • Display all awards you have earned on your profile
  • You can see how close you are to getting your next awards with a helpful pop out
  • View yours/others' awards by clicking the trophy on their posts and downloads. As well as your own on the top bar.

561ac8cd34cfd_7A2824BE728B8DFD58216C7B9F

We hope you like this change and if you have any feedback, suggestions or bugs then please post them below.

Regards,

Dec, Putzy and the FMHVibe Staff

Introducing...Content Analytics BETA

Today we are proud to introduce Content Analytics for your Topics and Downloads. Want to see how many views your topic has or anything else? Now you can! You can also track the last 7 days' engagements in the handy graph to see the popularity every day.

Simply click on the graph icon next to your contents' title to view your Analytics.

ContentAnalytics.thumb.jpg.959521c76ba82

Please note this is in BETA, if you have any bugs or feedback we would love to hear it here.

As this is in BETA things may change and evolve over time. Thanks.