Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Euro U21 2015 Team Of The Tournament

Kun Aguero

Euro U21 2015 Team Of The Tournament

The Euro U21 2015 Tournament has just ended, and congratulations to Sweden for winning it. Well, the tournament had bring some surprises, like Portugal defeated Germany 5-0, and some talents as well. And, here's the official team of the tournament.

U21s-EURO-Team-of-the-Tournament.png

Most of the players in the team are from Portugal and Sweden, as they are the two finalist. Let's look at the players in FMH 15 one by one

GK : Jose Sa

CA : 107 / PA : 107

ajBy0So.png

Jose Sa, age 21, Portugese, currently playing in Portugal Premier League side Maritimo. His stats are not too good in the game. With a PA of only 107, he's not consider a good goalkeeper in the game, but his performance in the Euro U21 is amazing. 

DR : Victor Lindelof

CA : 80 / PA : 121

3Zy64S3.png

Victor Lindelof, age 19, Swedish, currently playing in Portugese Second League side Benfica B. He is a flexible player, with 4 light green positions ( DC, DR, DMC, DMR ) and 5 dark green positions ( DL, DML, MC, ML, MR ). With a PA of 121, he can be a quality defender for any Lower League teams. 

DC : Filip Helander ( Not In Game )

DC : Jannik Vestergaard

CA : 126 / PA : 151

VsY2AV0.png

Jannik Vestegaard, age 21, Danish, currently playing in German Bundesliga side Werder Bremen. One of the best players in this shortlist, he has some good defender attributes as well as a PA of 151. 

DL : Raphael Guerreiro

CA : 119 / PA : 119

hzY3XRd.png

Raphael Guerreiro, age 20, Portugese, currently playing in Ligue 1 side FC Lorient. A promising youngster, with a PA of 119 and those average stats, he can be a perfect backup for some middle teams, like FC Lorient.

DMC : William Carvalho

CA : 141 / PA : 163

RFpIpJD.png

William Carvalho, age 22, Portugese, currently playing for Portugal Premier League side Sporting Lisbon. He has been selected as Player Of The Euro U21 tournament. A promising youngster, and I'm sure most of you know this player. He can suit in any big team, and his value will rise in a few seasons, so try to grab him early.

DMC : Oscar Lewicki ( Not In Game )

AMR  : Nathan Redmond

CA : 133 / PA : 144

Tmlw4hw.png

Nathan Redmond, age 20, English, currently playing in English Championship side Norwich. The only English to made into the team of tournament as England eliminated in the group stage. He will be playing in the Premier League next season with Norwich. A overall good winger, has some good attributes, especially his pace.

AMC : Bernardo Silva

CA : 128 / PA : 156

EPTFCeS.png

Bernardo Silva, age 19, Portugese, playing for Ligue 1 side AS Monaco. Another Portugese, and this is a great wonderkid. He has some great attributes, and can be a world class player in a few years time. He was bought by Monaco with a fee of 15.75 million from Benfica in January 2015. 

AML : Ivan Calaveiro

CA : 135 /PA : 149

OeHlJ3T.png

Ivan Cavaleiro, age 20, Portugese, loan from SL Benfica to Deportivo this season. Yet another Portugese in the team of the tournament. He has all it takes for being a quality winger. With a PA of 149, he can grow strong very soon.

ST : Kevin Volland

CA : 151 / PA : 167

zYrdked.png

Kevin Volland, age 21, German, currently playing in German Bundesliga Hoffenheim. The best player in this shortlist, without any doubt. He is a natural winger, but can also play as a striker. He was ranked 2nd in the Score Table in the tournament. I guessed everyone playing the game know this player isn't it? He's just pure class, and played a good season as well in real life. He may be one of the players for Germany national team soon.

That's all for the Euro U21 2015 Team Of The Tournament.  How many players have you use here? Feel free to share your experience using any of them. Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment. :)

Download Scrapbook Here

Edited by Kun Aguero

Nice work, relatively low PA in general which is surprising.

For formatting would it be good to distinguish between each player more such as by making the title bigger and of the colour of their nation..e.g..

AMC: Bernardo Silva

CA: 128 / PA: 156

This means that the article is shorter and there is more of a way to differentiate between each player. Apart from that good work :).

Nice work, relatively low PA in general which is surprising.

For formatting would it be good to distinguish between each player more such as by making the title bigger and of the colour of their nation..e.g..

AMC: Bernardo Silva

CA: 128 / PA: 156

This means that the article is shorter and there is more of a way to differentiate between each player. Apart from that good work :).

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try it as I'm still exploring the new formatting tools.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try it as I'm still exploring the new formatting tools.

No problem. Did you find this easier to make with them?

Remember if you find a post useful, entertaining or just generally like it then don't forget to upvote it, thanks.

Edited by Dec

Very nice work mate, hopefully these guys get a nice boost next year. Talking about that though one thing I would suggest is putting the hidden details (CA/PA) in a spoiler as some people don't like seeing such information. 

Very nice work mate, hopefully these guys get a nice boost next year. Talking about that though one thing I would suggest is putting the hidden details (CA/PA) in a spoiler as some people don't like seeing such information. 

Will do. Thanks.

Great work dude! Definitely heard of some, such as William Carvalho, but not Ivan Cavaleiro...

Cavaleiro can be a really good player in a few years time in the game. I will use him and probably do an iscout on him soon.

Yeah definitely wait if I could I will post the screenies of his attributes as I happen to have that save I just need to dig it but I am 100% sure I have that.

I have also used Redmond with his teammate Josh Murphy ages ago in loads of occasions but recently never used them after the update :( 

I have also used Redmond with his teammate Josh Murphy ages ago in loads of occasions but recently never used them after the update :( 

Redmond and the Murphy twins are always nice partnership.:)

Very nice article Kun :) I haven't had experience with many of these players, but Vestergaard becomes an absolute beast. 

Interesting to see so many Portuguese players despite Sweden winning.

Cavaleiro seems to be develepoing very nicely in my SLB save, already has a price tag around 20M, and im just in 3rd season :)