Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Why five-star team is not it?

Now I am writing this topic, I'm training Blackburn Rovers,  in the Championship of England. The good thing about this team is that with the players of the base are at least 3 and a half stars (recommend !!!). Now I think I have at least seven 5 star players. ONLY IF there is one thing that the game does not show, more is ESSENTIAL, which is the meshing. Lack it. No use of anything having players 100% if the team does not do well. It's the same thing for two enemies on the same team. To make goals, but they will never understand. A fully equal FMH the life of a coach is what needs to be worth opening the pocket to the game. (Valid joke for those who have read the topic FMH with false names to Android?)

I'm Brazilian too but I can talk English without using Google Translator. I'm going to help you.

E aí cara, eu sou brasileiro,  pode perguntar o que quiser. Talvez eu possa te ajudar. 

I honestly couldn't understand what he was saying too. 

I agree with billy, I think he means that buying 5 star players doesn't guarantee success.

Yeah  and that's because the five stars are from scouting, and that depends on recent matches and actuation, also I compare this case to Real Madrid in real life, they have awesome players, good couch, incredible transfer budget, but still their season (2014-2015) was not what everyone expected. No titles of big expression. It depends of your management and players, not the stars.

On 02/08/2015 at 21:42, matsmetin said:

I'm Brazilian too but I can talk English without using Google Translator. I'm going to help you.

E aí cara, eu sou brasileiro,  pode perguntar o que quiser. Talvez eu possa te ajudar. 

Valeu!!! Vc e de que estado??