Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Brenty92's take on Search & Destroy

Brenty92

Credits to @UKFootballScore.

Ive decided to have a go at the FMH2015 Search & Destroy in which I have to manage a team in Scotland with an edited squad, the rules are,

1. I must win my first ten league games.

2. Only 4 players with value above 5mil.

3. Fill the rest of the first team with players valued 5mil and under.

4. Subs 1 to 7 valued at 1mil and under. 

I will mix up my team using that formation and those positions so I will put all the players in random positions including the sub positions and you have to try and find the best players and I have to get rid of them!! You have 7 players to dump out of the team.

After the 7 have been dumped I will then have to replace them with players all under that players value unless it is a designated player then the replacement would have to be under 5mil.

Next I will post the pic of my mixed up team with the players covered of course.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can't edit my tactic pic and blacken each position on my phone so just gonna reveal each one instead. Also I messed up and only had 3 players above 5mil so the pic attached is my team lol, get picking positions then guys, who thinks they have what it takes to dump out messi, Ronaldo, Vidal or hummels??

image.jpg

Before I reveal the next casualty let's take a look at vidals replacement, a personal favourite of mine for the last couple of years, a very able replacement if you ask me, surely he won't disappoint!

image.jpg

If I'm going to be totally honest, im quite glad about the last casualty as I completely missed Srna when deciding my initial squad, bullet dodged there! Lol keep them coming

image.jpg

Ooohh good shot, that's my first team keeper Claudio bravo out the door lol, but again a very able replacement in salvatore sirigu straight back in, 3 down, 4 to go!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will go with sub 6

after losing Vidal I'd say this one hurt me the most as I couldn't find a good enough replacement for montillo, don't get me wrong misidjan is quality but not for the first ten games I wouldn't imagine, fingers crossed though you never know

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll go with left centre-back

good hit there mate! But I feel my replacement is more than up to scratch again here :) giovinco out, geuvanio in, one more left to go now guys! Nearly there 

image.jpg

image.jpg

What positions have gone now mate

I'll dump your SUB 7 

not gonna lie I was absolutely devastated about this one but once again I'm happy with my replacement, how does everyone think I'll get on with my new look squad? Opinions much appreciated, will update match by match so keep your eyes peeled!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

First two competitive matches!

image.thumb.jpg.4a5fc44ad554770a36bf4df5image.thumb.jpg.626998a14c0b978ef602e659

with 48 shots and 37 on target of have hoped for more than 7 goals but never mind, up next - first league game.