Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Female Teams??

luke0818

Female leagues in fmh?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the introduction of womens super league in fmh??

As i have recently been seeing that fifa16 will now have women's leagues what is everyones opinion on fmh having a female setup???

Personally i think it would be a good feature as they dont cost as much in transfer fees and so you wouldnt need big budgets.

Miles has said on PC it isn't financially viable so until it does on there it won't happen on Handheld. Sad as I would love to see it.

Moving to series discussion too, thanks.

Edited by Dec

I believe SI have said it won't happen, but I do feel they missed a massive opportunity for publicity, especially after the WC hype. 

The issue would be it's a very niche market and it likely isn't worth the licensing fees, scouting and various others things to implement it. 

I would really like the introduction of women's leagues. SI definitely should have taken note of the good publicity FIFA16 is getting, and all the buzz about Alex Morgan being on the US cover. Definitely would have got a lot of media coverage had SI implemented the WSL,