Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Who is the Best Signing So Far?

halamadrid

From La Liga to the Premier League,from big money signings to bargain buys,below compiles a list of the 10 best signings so far.

1.Arda Turan,Atl.Madrid to Barcelona,€ 41m

download.thumb.jpg.bb0128d6721a52d35af3b

Despite being adapted to a more wider position,he can also operate as an advanced playmaker,so he can be the lethal weapon for any top team.

2.Petr Cech,Chelsea to Arsenal,$ 15m

download_(1).thumb.jpg.8982d5bce5783fe98

A keeper that has loads of experience and is a world-class player.Standing at a height of 196 cm,he can easily win aerial duels with strikers and can produce spectacular saves when in danger.

3.James Milner,Man.City to Liverpool,free transfer

images.thumb.jpg.9cc1a4ab20eef32755cf09b

The Englishman is very good at creating chances while charging down the flanks,he does score some vital goals sometimes.

4.Bastian Schweinsteiger,Bayern Munchen  to Man.United,$ 14m

images_(1).thumb.jpg.fb0b8cf1b9568ba6eec

A constant threat in midfield,operates as the midfield engine,provides good defensive cover and can start attacking play pretty quick.

5.Memphis Depay,PSV to Man.United,$ 25m

download_(2).thumb.jpg.fec0e448a00998ec7

He's best known for his exhilarating speed and mazy runs,he loves to cut inside the box and take a shot if it is manageable,if not,he'll find an open teammate.

6.Jackson Martinez,FC Porto to Atl.Madrid,€ 24.8m

download_(3).thumb.jpg.d8d33a267e9a781e5

Takes advantage of his physique to muscl through tough defenders.Loves to put the ball in the back of the net with any means neccessary.

7.Christian Benteke,Aston Villa to Liverpool,$ 32.5m

download_(5).thumb.jpg.84fb747818567fb85

Has amazing shooting attributes and is the kind of target man that just can't stop scoring.

8.Arturo Vidal,Juventus to Bayern Munchen,€ 21m

images_(2).thumb.jpg.3f91c4f55d6f5efb49f

He can deliver pinpoint passes and win the ball back from the opposition,the type of player that can affect the entire game.

9.Raheem Sterling,Liverpool to Man.City,$ 49m

images_(3).thumb.jpg.82cc05aba7bd68890e2

He can accelerate quickly and run past full-backs in a split second,providing deadly crosses and attempt to score by advancing into the box skillfully.

10.Douglas Costa,Shakhtar Donetsk to Bayern Munchen,€ 30m

images_(4).thumb.jpg.9d9b6a3943f9d1fb39b

He is the link between the midfield and the attack,he can set up dangerous attacks and is very deadly when he has the ball in his feet.

Who do you think is the best signing?

Comments are appreciated.

Arturo Vidal if adapted to Bayern will be great, but needs to be less  violent.

Depay is a beast, but in Manchester United... Let's see if he doesn't turn into another Di Maria.

And for me the best signing is Arda Turan, because Barcelona needs a man in this position,  and he is already adapted to Spanish soccer. The problem is he won't play in Barça for a while.

I loved Sterling nah just kidding, for me the best transfer was Bastien Schweinstegier and Jackson Martínez. I wouldn't exactly put Douglas Costa in this list as I think Bacca, Geis, Castro and Casillas were better signing than him. But nonetheless it's a nice idea though.

Great list and idea although I disagree with Sterling (overpriced), Benteke (again, overpriced) and Milner (I think it was a great bit of business but I don't think it makes it into the top 10 transfers). I reckon Van Persie and Nani for Fenerbache were great deals and also Kondogbia was a great sigining by Inter but isn't mentioned much.

I'll admit we paid more for Benteke than I'd have liked but he's got roughly a goal every other game in the Premier League and if you compare him to similar players like Bony and Lukaku it's the going rate.