Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Player tactical roles reset by themselves

Latinized

As the title says for some reason my player tactical roles for some of my players reset after every match. I always have to change the players that got their roles switched to something else, it's quite frankly annoying. So when I finish a game my striker who was a poacher changes to DLF, my bbm changes to Apm and my left centerback changes from central defender to ball playing defender. I have to also sometimes change it when I'm in the game because the game for some reason changes their player roles. Anyone got a solution to this?

You could try saving the tactic then it would be just the case of reloading. Are you making the changes in a match as these don't carry over?

Yea I know that I could save the tactic, but even though I load the tactic after a game when the players roles reset, they still reset at the start of a new game. That changes the outcome of the game even though it takes me a max 5 seconds to change the tactic.

What version of the game are you playing? I think I remember this being an issue on old versions of the game but I might be mistaken, also where did you get the game from? 

What version of the game are you playing? I think I remember this being an issue on old versions of the game but I might be mistaken, also where did you get the game from? 

same problem for me m8

6.3.1 is the version and I got it from the appstore on iphone.

i have experienced something similar. If you change the roles, you need to exit the tactic and save the game. Reload the game and see if roles have persisted. If this doesnt work, then try setting the roles, play a match and then save. i havent managed to track down the exact solution but these 2 options generally work. My suspicion is that it is the 2nd option that solves the issue but havent bothered to properly test it - once it works I leave it alone :-)

Also are you managing a country as well as a club. Ive found if you are, then the game can get the roles confused between the 2 and i can find my club playing with roles that I have assigned to the country tactic and vice versa. This seems to be more likely to occur if I am playing with somewhat similar formations but with slight variations in the roles.

i have experienced something similar. If you change the roles, you need to exit the tactic and save the game. Reload the game and see if roles have persisted. If this doesnt work, then try setting the roles, play a match and then save. i havent managed to track down the exact solution but these 2 options generally work. My suspicion is that it is the 2nd option that solves the issue but havent bothered to properly test it - once it works I leave it alone :-)

Also are you managing a country as well as a club. Ive found if you are, then the game can get the roles confused between the 2 and i can find my club playing with roles that I have assigned to the country tactic and vice versa. This seems to be more likely to occur if I am playing with somewhat similar formations but with slight variations in the roles.

Does not work.I think I my need to reinstall the game which I do not want to do. I haven't managed a country for about 1 year in the save.

I've got a Juve save where it happens at half time with midfielders usually - they all reset usually as CM. I've learned to just check now, but when you find yourself two down it's irritating to find that your midfield's poor performance is down to them being taken out of designated roles. Hasn't happened any other time but that save.

I've got a Juve save where it happens at half time with midfielders usually - they all reset usually as CM. I've learned to just check now, but when you find yourself two down it's irritating to find that your midfield's poor performance is down to them being taken out of designated roles. Hasn't happened any other time but that save.

was that save started on an old update?