Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 - Suicide Squads

HashtagTatica

Football Manager Handheld 2015 - Suicide Squads

Thanks to popular youtuber CapgunTom, I’ve decided to launch Suicide Squads on Football Manager Handheld 2015, don’t worry guys, you won’t have to commit suicide :)

But anyways, this is going to be a hell of a series if you guys actually want to play it :)

I’ve planned this for a while and yea, I will hopefully launch a quite successful series for you guys to play. So, the concept is very simple, this will consist of 8 players managing the 8 top teams, based on the 2014-2015 season, so, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Southampton, Tottenham and Swansea can be taken, so, after everyone have picked their club and such, I will randomly shout out players for you guys to pick, and everyone will get 2 players, so 22 players will be shouted out.

After this, I will type out the rules and regulations to build your squads according to your 2 players got. Now here is the awesome part, so, you must submit your team within 1 day through PM, and there will be 2 other vibers guessing your squad through PM as well, and they will be the 2 rankings just lower than you, if your team was 7th and 8th, then it would be back to 1st and 2nd to guess your teams.

If you guess your team, I will assign bad players for you to put into your squad, that would be unfortunate for ya, but well, it’s you being Captain Obvious :)

So, thanks for viewing, hope I see 8 players signing up, and thanks for viewing again for my useless IE, but still hope that you sign up, thanks.

is it too late??.. now looking im not too sure but im gonna go for liverpool if its ok...i still dont understand it but lets do this

Edited by gunnersaur

is it too late??.. now looking im not too sure but im gonna go for liverpool if its ok...i still dont understand it but lets do this

I didn't understood too much the game, but I'll pick Arsenal

It's not too late and you can ask anything if you two are unsure of the rules. :) 

Manchester United for me, so if I lose badly, I still have something to laugh for:)

nice choice bro :) 

but you won't laugh if you lose cuz i will kill you if you do :P

OK guys, so 8 vibers have signed up!

UKFootballScore - Tottenham Hotspurs 

HarryB571 - Southampton

FastFurious - Manchester City

halamadrid - Swansea City

gunnersaur - Liverpool

AubaMyth - Arsenal

Kun Aguerooo - Manchester United

Chelsea - umm... anyone xD

OK everyone :)

Now it's starting to get to the exciting part.

First, pick your captain, he must be from your team that you picked (So, @halamadrid regret picking swansea now eh?) and then, I'll shoutout 8 players. What you do is state the 3 players you want the most in order

So, here's the form

Captain Choice: 

Most Wanted:

2nd Most Wanted:

3rd Most Wanted:

Player 1: David de Gea

Player 2: Danilo

Player 3: Sergio Ramos

Player 4: Schweinsteiger

Player 5: Hazard

Player 6: Neymar

Player 7: Karim Benzema

Captain Choice: Clyne

Most Wanted: de Gea

2nd Most Wanted: Danilo

3rd Most Wanted: Neymar

Edited because I accidentally chose two right backs:S

Edited by HarryB571

Captain Choice: Hugo Lloris

Most Wanted: Sergio Ramos

2nd Most Wanted: Neymar

3rd Most Wanted: Benzema

Hang on what if whoever is Man Utd wants to keep De Gea??