Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UKFootballScore

Why the MLS should be in FMH2016

Why Major League Soccer Should Be In Football Manager Handheld 2016

Hey Guys i'm here to tell you why it should be in next years game and why it would be amazing!

Sky Sports

mls-sky-sports.jpg

The fact Sky now has a load of matches on in England shows its interest is most definitely there for all to see.

being able to watch it live gives it a whole new dimension and its now that SI should take this chance and introduce the league into the game.

Players

Englands-Steven-Gerrard-and-Frank-Lampar

New players that have come into the league has made it more desireable than in previous years.

The addiction of Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, David Villa, Kaka, Sebastian Giovinco, Didier Drogba, Tranquillo Barnetta,  Giovani Dos Santos, and Andrea Pirlo adding to the likes of Clint Dempsey, Robbie Keane, Roger Johnson, Obafemi Martins, Giles Barnes, Nigel Reo-Coker, Liam Ridgewell, Lloyd Sam, Steven Caldwell and Bradley Wright-Phillips makes this league an interesting one for European players of the game as the players won't be a complete mystery to them like it has been in previous years.

Just being able to have these players available would be awesome and to be able to add to these players in future.

Rules

Expansion%20Draft%20DL.jpg

This one may well be killer reason why it won't be added into the game, but I for one feel it would be a great reason why it SHOULD be added because it adds dynamic squad building skills while adding extra things to do in the would make it seem a lot more has been added than in years gone by for FMH. 

I'd LOVE to do draft picks and stuff it would be quality to say the least. I don't know how it would work in FMH with the players having to seem to come from nowhere really a system where it newly generates players would allow this and that is something i feel FMH needs to progress further.

New Teams

orlando-nyc-march-8.jpg

With new teams being added to MLS this year it adds even more dynamism into it with these teams getting a lot of support over europe with Kaka, David Villa, Frank Lampard, and Andrea Pirlo joining them a lot of fans are following them in MLS and therefore end up supporting these teams. i have found my self supporting NYCFC just because of the players they have signed from European leagues.

The link with Manchester City for New York City is a bonus itself as it again links to Europe nicely.

Hopefully you all agree and i'm not just blowing the trumpet but i'd love to manage in MLS on FMH2016 and it would be a sole reason why i'd want to buy the game. even if ti was a DLC i'd happily buy it to not only support further development of FMH but for the enjoyable nature of a new league to play with.

Cheers Guys

UKFootballScore

Fantastic work, it would be such an unique league to play in but prob the least likely. 

I hope some more players are added to the database at least, the options are extremely limited and it's a shame, plenty of good youth over there which we can't experience. Don't get me wrong it's good to have the older players available but they're just there for regens, whereas a more complete database would be more interesting IMO.