Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez & His Three Amigos!

Ashez

The Three Amigos

I hate to do this, actually i'm really annoyed to be doing this but i just can't motivate myself to get this posted. I thought i'd be able to while i found my feet in 2016 but as i more or less hit the ground running my time has been spent with that and not thinking about 2015. With that in mind here is my very simple, basic and disappointing final update. 

One, Two Miss A Few....
Season 13

Final Standings

Icardi

Stats

c3WOVQ8.png

Results

lTsq4dR.png

He should have achieved so much more but those injuries ruined him :(

Vietto

Stats

pr4gird.png

Results

mSh6zsV.png

Vietto saved this challenge, if he didn't step up every time Icardi was injured i likely would have failed. 

Dybala

Stats

3YD9f3V.png

Results

1Fk9YJo.png

Technically the worse of the three but Dybala was the one i enjoyed using the most, consistent and rarely injured! I've heard he's a monster on 2016 so definitely one to keep an eye on. 

Career Totals

Icardi - 574
Vietto - 484
Dybala - 447

Total - 1505

Challenge complete!

Sorry it ended this way but i thought we all deserved some closure, thank you for following and making this save a joy to post. My first career for 2016 is now live so make sure you check it out :D 

It's understandable mate, at least you had the decency to give the fans what they want, would have been a shame if the final update never came tbh so, rushed or not, I'm pleased ? congrats pal

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Are you having problems with notifications on vibe recently? I'm not getting quite a few, didn't get one for this neither

I don't use that feature, if you're having any issues I'd suggest posting in the feedback thread so Dec/Putzy can look at it. 

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I don't use that feature, if you're having any issues I'd suggest posting in the feedback thread so Dec/Putzy can look at it. 

How do you check if someone's replied to you then??

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

How do you check if someone's replied to you then??

I've created my own stream on view new content, I normally check most threads tbh.