Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Statement regarding FMH rebrand to FMM

Dec

fmm.thumb.jpg.26defe44de863625b70560a0d0

Hello, you may have seen the news today that Football Manager Handheld will become Football Manager Mobile. This has obviously sparked a lot of questions about the future of the site and the name of the site.

Firstly let me start by saying that this site is not going anywhere. Regardless of the name SI use for their product, we love the games they create. While we may not agree with this decision we will still support the passionate community whom enjoy the games as much as us.

We will not be immediately renaming ourselves to FMMVibe. In the future this website will be running as FMMVibe in order to go along with the game's branding. This will not be before the game's release as we still mostly cater for a 2015 audience at present and that is called Football Manager Handheld 2015. Once we are rebranded we will not be stopping discussions on Football Manager Handheld games and we will still be able to be accessed through the current FMHVibe.co.uk site. At present we haven't decided on the new URL for the website but we are exploring several options.

We will keep you updated.

Kind Regards,

FMHVibe Staff

Edited by Dec

It's a devastating blow but we all call the site Vibe, the three letters before that are irrelevant. The game can be FMH or FMM but Vibe will always be here! The three letters are just the name of the game, Vibe is the heart and SI will never be able to change that! We are Vibe! 

It's a devastating blow but we all call the site Vibe, the three letters before that are irrelevant. The game can be FMH or FMM but Vibe will always be here! The three letters are just the name of the game, Vibe is the heart and SI will never be able to change that! We are Vibe! 

For God's sake, Ash, you're starting to sound like an emotional version of my grandmother :-P 

For what my opinion's worth, I don't think vibe should be rebranded along with the game. Why not keep it fmh, as that is what it is? Make the site available through the new handle, but keep the name. Even if it is just for old time's sake.