Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Vibe Atletico Madrid Community Challenge

Ashez

My striker looks like he might smash the target way before January :/. If he does can I sign a new striker and aim for the 30 again? 

I don't want to take a striker someone else might want to use so I'll try and find someone less popular if you guys are happy for me to attempt a double attempt. Up to you guys lads so let me know.

My striker looks like he might smash the target way before January :/. If he does can I sign a new striker and aim for the 30 again? 

I don't want to take a striker someone else might want to use so I'll try and find someone less popular if you guys are happy for me to attempt a double attempt. Up to you guys lads so let me know.

2 in 1 season now that would be epic! I say do it mate 

The Turn Of Ashez

Really sorry for the delay lads but as I said in my career thread I've been having some PC issues which meant getting the save was a nightmare. Thankfully however I'm here now to smash out an IPod update and Lee has had the save for a few days so we should be able to speed this up again now. Exciting times! Now on with the show! 

Transfers

zWJHWEF.png

With FMH coming to an end I decided to use two of my favourite ever players, Rodrigo was brought in as my striker while Lucas would operate on the right wing. Sam was signed as I love his name and the Polish DMC was signed as we lacked a true enforcer in the midfield. 

6hSQl5k.png

Nothing major on the sales so let's crack on. 

Rodrigo

nwm6IQX.png

I'm sure you're all familiar with this wonder kid of old! I was rather excited in unleashing him as I haven't used him in ages. 

Season Review

s0pgQyN.png 

A very disappointing season in fairness but the league went well. 

Champions League Heart Break

aaz4TQF.png

A devastating way to be knocked out, it's what you get for being cocky after a classy first leg win. 

League

NhLv8WM.png

A solid campaign which couldn't have gone much better tbh. The one defeat came when my striker had a goal disallowed and received a red card in the same minute, I like to think he two footed the GK and the ball in the net :p (I have no idea what happened as I missed it). 

Super Cup

uXSyldj.png

Lucky or unlucky? You decide! 

The Main Event

Rodrigo

opF4btC.png

The 30 goal target was hit with ease! Look at the date, oh my it's in the first half of the season! 

I'm sure you all saw my comment which saw me request the opportunity to try another player in the second half to see if I could pull off a massive double! 

With that in mind Rodrigo was demoted and sold to Chelsea for a nice fee of £40m. 

I had a massive sum of money to play with but I was uneasy about "hogging" the talent available so I decided to bring in an ageing player who I didn't think anyone would mind being taken, I can't be greedy now can I :p. 

Striker Number Two

BxpZV0G.png

Carlos Bacca is the man I'm risking my pride on! Bacca is a player I've loved using this year and he felt like a very suitable option for this challenge. 

Can Bacca Hit The Target?

The second half of the season started slowly and the elimination from the CDR wasn't ideal. I was thinking I'd bitten off more than I could chew in fairness. 

Then This Happened

3ZhDazJ.png

:o! Bacca puts Milan to the sword in a result beyond my wildest dreams! However there is more! The second leg awaits! 

MtxH4nY.png

We smash 12 past the Italian giants with Bacca getting an incredible 8! That's almost a third of his needed total! This left the ageing forward sitting on 21 goals in just 16 games! Could he get the remaining 9?

The Ending Total

csa3YUH.png

What a legend! The double has been achieved! 

I didn't think it was possible, especially with the fact the first half of the season is generally easier due to weaker opposition in cup games but my luck was in. The FMH Gods decided to give me a hand as without that stunning result verse Milan I'd have fallen short! FMH can kick you in the balls at times but it can also help you out big time! 

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment. Next up will be the mighty Lee Cutler! Good luck mate!

Great going Ash, two 30 goal strikers in one season...impressive!

I remember that Rodrigo was lethal when I played my Freddy Adu Challenge.

@danovic78 - Rodrigo has been fantastic for years, love him! 

@UKFootballScore - I never saw that Milan result coming, it was awesome! As for the DT I'd say Bacca is a tad old lol. I actually started a 1kc with Rodrigo back in 2013 but I discovered someone else was doing the same thing so I binned the save which resulted in my Son 1kc :). 

@HashtagTatica - I say who's next not once but twice in my update......

@leecutler - Good luck mate! 

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

How's this going @leecutler? It would be class if we could smash out a few more rounds before FMM's release :). 

Currently playing it should have it posted in a few hours mate 

Guys like Ash done this with 2 strikers I feel I can do the same my 1st striker has almost hit his target and it's not even December so okay if I sell striker number 1 then buy striker number 2 and go for it?

11 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Not sure what you are asking. But if it is that you can buy your 2nd striker before the 1st striker is achieved I don't think that is allowed

No what I'm saying is score 30 goals with 1 striker then get another striker to score 30 goals 

Atletico Madrid Challenge

Lee Cutlers Attempt 

So here is my attempt at the imfamous challenge,this is the first time I have ever attempted this challenge and was excited to platform this,the formation I will be using will be with 3 strikers as it's the only good formation I have that scores me alot of goals so here goes......

Transfers 

Screenshot_2015-11-05-13-06-33.thumb.png

So my Chosen striker is Diego Costa!

So he started off really well and was approaching the 30 goal mark pretty quick so I decided I would get 2 strikers to score 30 goals tthis was either a brave decision or a very stupid one

Date Of Diego Hitting 30 Goals

Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-02-05.thumb.png

Calm down Diego! So Costa smashes 30 goals 10 days before Christmas, Diego Costa scored 32 goals in total

Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-23-12.thumb.png

Winter Transfers Window

So with Diego Hitting the required goal tally it was time for striker number 2,but who is it you ask yourself?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-11-05-21-59-45.thumb.png

So Costa out and in comes one of my favourite players Werner!

Competitions

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-46-47.thumb.png

So we batterd Madrid 6-1 over the 2 legs!

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-46-14.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-46-10.thumb.png

So despite being all over Chelsea in both legs we still managed to lose.

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-46-52.thumb.png

So we won the league and scored 102 goals in the process!

Werner Goals

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-59-20.thumb.png

Werner you little beautie he carries on from Costa and bangs in 31 goals

Here are the other scorers

Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-47-10.thumb.png

WOW! That's triple threat material right there!

So we nailed 2 strikers in 1 season to keep the challenge going will send the save to the next person.....

Fantastic going Lee :D

DB should be next but Risheek can have it if DB doesn't want it or whatever lol. I likely won't be on until Friday afternoon so sort it out between yourselves, if you hear nothing from DB just pass it to Risheek :) 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Fantastic going Lee :D

DB should be next but Risheek can have it if DB doesn't want it or whatever lol. I likely won't be on until Friday afternoon so sort it out between yourselves, if you hear nothing from DB just pass it to Risheek :) 

I thought I was after Dirtboy?

Basically whoever wants it can have it lol. This time of year organisation goes out the window as we never know who's here or still wants to play the save etc. 

After Risheek you or DB can have it :), as I said whoever wants it can have it really but we'll try and follow the order even if it is somewhat loosely lol. 

PS: Try and remember to comment about the season posted as well lads :) 

Great season Risheek! Man you played that quick, nothing else matters a apart from the goals so cups you win is irrelevant, let's hope the next few people play as quick as you do!