Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Deciding whether or not to pick up FMH again

Devil

Hello people, some of you may or may not remember me from a while back, but apart from a quick burst back into FMH a few months ago I haven't really had too much to do with the site in a long time.

I've been thinking about buying FMH 2016 in October and trying to get back into the game in my spare time. The thing is, the only spare time that have that I don't spend doing homework (whoop de doo) is spent playing MMO's with my friends, so the only opportunity I'd get to play FMH (apart from occasionally at home when I feel like it) is on the train to and from school, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it spending 10CHF and starting carers just to play for 15min each day. (fyi I have 3 train rides per day but 2 are spent talking to friends rather than being antisocial in a corner with my phone) Especially when I get very little pocket money to spend.

I haven't really hear much about the upcoming new release in the series, is it going to be worth it would you guys think? I'd appreciate you guys' input :D.

PS With the new layout and stuff I have no clue where the "follow topic" button is D:

Hey, welcome back! It's good to see you. 

This thread contains everything we know about FMM at this point

i'd suggest giving that a read and maybe around release when we know more. In basic terms FMM will be the FMH we all know and love and it's a series you've enjoyed in the past so its likely worth picking up IMO. 

Hey, welcome back! It's good to see you. 

This thread contains everything we know about FMM at this point

i'd suggest giving that a read and maybe around release when we know more. In basic terms FMM will be the FMH we all know and love and it's a series you've enjoyed in the past so its likely worth picking up IMO. 

I had a look, and it doesn't seem too exciting for the moment, but I'll wait and see what other people think when its released.

>some of you may or may not remember me

I remember a cheeky little 12 year old giving all the mods grief :P

In all seriousness, you've been playing since (guessing) 2010? That's a long time, and I bet you'll find the habit hard to break. The new changes sound promising. We've had a few years of garbage, but from what I can see, we should give this game a good chance to convince the likes of me and yourself to get back into it. Give it a go. And stuff your pocket money, you're old enough to get a job ;)

Wow a wild lee-roy appeared from nowhere

Thats what im saying about the new game alot have been stating the new features but im waiting until we get more info before judging

@Lee-Roy Shhhh :D

Yeah I've been playing since around that time.  Around may 2014 I started getting bored of it thenI got back into it kinda in about July-August. Right now I haven't played since around December-ish, so I haven't even touched FMH 2015 yet.