Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 5 Potential Replacements For Brendan Rodgers

HashtagTatica

5 Potential Replacements For Brendan Rodgers

What’s up guys Jeffrey here, and today I’m bringing you guys the potential replacements for Rodgers, the sacked manager of Liverpool F.C. Whether you agree or disagree with this sacking, this is definetely a debatable topic, but not for this, let’s see the potential replacements for Rodgers!

Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp is apparently the first choice of Liverpool F.C right now. He showed great managerial skills with Mainz and Dortmund, but can he cut it in the BPL? Here’s my opinion.

I think that him managing in the Bundesliga will help him although the players in his disposal is completely different. Well, you guys can see the difference between Reus, Aubameyang and Ings, Lallana, can’t you. But his possesion style can help Liverpool, of course. With players like Firmino and Coutinho he can play that style of football all day.

Star Rating: 9/10

Possibility To Join: 4/10

KLOPP TO THE KOP!

Carlo Ancelotti

The ex-Real Madrid manager is another tipped manager for the Liverpool role, he managed the likes of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema, which scored goals for fun in the La Liga, but BPL is a different thing, with high pressure in the Premier League, the type of football that Ancelotti wants his men to play doesn’t work very well, and although I really hope he returns to the Premier League following his success at Chelsea winning the FA Cup and the Premier League, and show Rodgers how it is done.

Star Rating: 7.9/10

Possibility To Join: 6/10

Ronald Koeman

Well, Southampton and Liverpool connections AGAIN? Jesus Christ. Anyways, with the way he has used his players, he definitely should be given a chance at a bigger club, what a manager he is, with a weakened Saints side without the likes of Shaw, Lallana and Lambert, he outplayed the masterminds, and above everyone’s expectations, and with a decent adabtability and an already good experience in the Premier League, he makes an awesome manager for Rodgers’ Replacement.

Star Rating: 7.9/10

Possibility To Join: 6/10

Frank De Boer

The Legendary centre half had a job with Ajax, and with decent results he might be on his way to JUanfield, nah, just kidding, anyways, I love his playing style and also his managerial style, and he might suit the Premier League although he’s only been managing at the Netherlands national team as an assistant and the Ajax (A and youth) team.

Star Rating: 7/10

Possibility To Join: 7/10

Roberto Martinez

“Great But Is A Blue” quoted from one of my Liverpool supporter friends, he’s indeed a blue and although with a good style of football suiting Liverpool (already tested in England) he’s the current Everton manager and would be controversal if he made a move. Unrealistic Rumour to be honest.

Star Rating: 6.5/10

Possibility To Join: 1/10

I agree with Dec, there is no FMH within this article. 

Interested to see Klopp as the second least likely, he appears nailed on as long as Bayern don't act in the coming days. 

Yeah, how bout using the save editor or IGE to see which one works the best?

Dont have both

I agree with Dec, there is no FMH within this article. 

Interested to see Klopp as the second least likely, he appears nailed on as long as Bayern don't act in the coming days. 

Ok. Biased Liverpool fan eh?

I feel this is a good idea but you need to include FMH in it to be FMH content.

Ok.

To link it to FMH you could talk about the managers in game tactic and stats. 

No biased in it, reports have suggested since Sunday that Klopp is a done deal, just sorting some things out behind the scenes. Rodgers wouldn't go now without someone tied up and Klopp is the obvious one. If I was being biased I'd go for Carlo as I feel Klopp does have some risks involved, however Klopps appointment would somewhat echo the Rafalution. From what I've seen the only danger in the Klopp deal is if Bayern decide they want him. Klopps history with LFC is very interesting though, when we played them the other year he took the tour twice and requested to meet older players for a chat about the club, apparently that is rare for a manager to do. 

To link it to FMH you could talk about the managers in game tactic and stats. 

No biased in it, reports have suggested since Sunday that Klopp is a done deal, just sorting some things out behind the scenes. Rodgers wouldn't go now without someone tied up and Klopp is the obvious one. If I was being biased I'd go for Carlo as I feel Klopp does have some risks involved, however Klopps appointment would somewhat echo the Rafalution. From what I've seen the only danger in the Klopp deal is if Bayern decide they want him. Klopps history with LFC is very interesting though, when we played them the other year he took the tour twice and requested to meet older players for a chat about the club, apparently that is rare for a manager to do. 

hmm cool ill have an analysis coming out soon

Juergen Klopp appropriate figure is believed to be a coach at Liverpool . Fans now are at the point were disappointed, following the failure of Rodgers . if Klopp came, fans will come back excited . When taking over Borussia Dortmund, the team was in the same position with Liverpool today . ?

the latest news from The Daily Telegraph said that Klopp itself is also ready to meet directly with the Liverpool management to finalize the negotiations. Reportedly, the former Borussia Dortmund architect it will soon fly to the UK within 48 hours.

Klopp itself is said to be contracted for three years at Anfield . and if kloop has officially landed in Britain to train liverpool, I think the premier league will be exciting to watch .

I agree that Klopp looks like the likely replacement. At least he has runs on the board in terms of trophies. Anyone who cant compete with Bayern on half the budget has to be pretty good. im a bit worried about what happened to Dortmund when his head of fitness left the club. Coincided with a run of injuries and a run of losses. Was this just because he didnt have decent squad depth or is he not flexible enough??

@LordArco - whats your take on his flexibility? Early on, it seemed that Dortmund seemed to struggle to adapt their tactics to protect leads. Do you feel like Klopp adapted to this?

Have to say Im very interested in the coaching advances being made in Bundesliga at the moment. Lots of youngish coaches who are willing to think outside the box. Roger Schmidt (Leverkeusen) - might be a bit crash or burn but he definitely has fans on the edge of their seats. Doing some very interesting things with limiting space and extending the press in different ways. Tuchel is doing very well at Dortmund.

Edited by phila

I am feeling bad for Klopp honestly he deserves a better club, Liverpool are quite bad regarding everything. Their squad is just too weak I mean even Tottenham are better than them. Every club struggles under a new coach Borussia Dortmund did under Klopp but Tuchel was exception. Klopp will definitely have a hard time managing a squad like this.... Would have preferred Klopp managing Manchester City or FC Bayern.

I agree that Klopp looks like the likely replacement. At least he has runs on the board in terms of trophies. Anyone who cant compete with Bayern on half the budget has to be pretty good. im a bit worried about what happened to Dortmund when his head of fitness left the club. Coincided with a run of injuries and a run of losses. Was this just because he didnt have decent squad depth or is he not flexible enough??

@LordArco - whats your take on his flexibility? Early on, it seemed that Dortmund seemed to struggle to adapt their tactics to protect leads. Do you feel like Klopp adapted to this?

Have to say Im very interested in the coaching advances being made in Bundesliga at the moment. Lots of youngish coaches who are willing to think outside the box. Roger Schmidt (Leverkeusen) - might be a bit crash or burn but he definitely has fans on the edge of their seats. Doing some very interesting things with limiting space and extending the press in different ways. Tuchel is doing very well at Dortmund.

Tuchel is amazing he is quite flexible regarding his tactics but you know 5-1 :( Klopp is amazing but what he lacks is Transfer Acumen, Tactical Flexibility. I was pretty sure he will join Bayern Munich but looks like he is signing his disaster.

What will be funny that Liverpool might sign Neven Subotic, Weidenfeller and Kuba maybe Bender and Piszczek as well as they are not in favour under Tuchel.

Tuchel is amazing he is quite flexible regarding his tactics but you know 5-1 :( Klopp is amazing but what he lacks is Transfer Acumen, Tactical Flexibility. I was pretty sure he will join Bayern Munich but looks like he is signing his disaster.

Yeah i have heard that it was Zorc who identified much of the talent that Dortmund recruited and it is worrying that we look like signing another coach who is weak in that area. But then again many managers arent particularly good at that so hopefully FSG are working on other ways to solve that. Regarding tactical flexibility, my opinion is that Rodgers was guilty of too much flexibility in the last year. Players were getting confused (not helped by so many players being played out of position). Probably will be good for them to get used to playing one way for a while.

Im praying we dont pick up Weidenfeller - worse than Mignolet. His mistakes were a big reason that Dortmund did so badly in Klopps last season. Not surprised Tuchel doesnt rate him. And at 35 his best days are long gone

5-1 more an reflection of Dortmunds injury problems - although provided a very interesting study in how coach changes can affect the game.

Yeah i have heard that it was Zorc who identified much of the talent that Dortmund recruited and it is worrying that we look like signing another coach who is weak in that area. But then again many managers arent particularly good at that so hopefully FSG are working on other ways to solve that. Regarding tactical flexibility, my opinion is that Rodgers was guilty of too much flexibility in the last year. Players were getting confused (not helped by so many players being played out of position). Probably will be good for them to get used to playing one way for a while.

Im praying we dont pick up Weidenfeller - worse than Mignolet. His mistakes were a big reason that Dortmund did so badly in Klopps last season. Not surprised Tuchel doesnt rate him. And at 35 his best days are long gone

5-1 more an reflection of Dortmunds injury problems - although provided a very interesting study in how coach changes can affect the game.

Weidenfeller costed us last year, mate he is a liability since last 3 years. Klopp is too emotionally attached to his players as we know. And Schmelzer, Kevin Großkreutz and Weidenfeller were sign of them. Well I can't really admit that Mignolet is better but if I had to manage LFC I would clean all the dead woods first and also get a new keeper maybe Lloris Karius or Ralf Fahrmann. As for flexibility you're right but a bit of flexible attitude won't hurt though ;) And yes its Zorc who picked up players like Mikhi, Aubameyang, Bürki. Because Tuchel wanted to sign Timo Horn as the new keeper.

Kloop definitely more than 40% likely to join. And also I'd consider Ancelotti more of a star than De Boer

You know Ancelotti is more of a big established club type managing manager. He would suit managing Barca, Bayern, PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea, Juventus and Man Utd. But rebuilding something is not in his league.

What will be funny that Liverpool might sign Neven Subotic, Weidenfeller and Kuba maybe Bender and Piszczek as well as they are not in favour under Tuchel.

LordArco - whats your opinion on Subotic as a player? Havent seen much of him, seems to have suffered few injuries but looks good on youtube. Would you buy him if you were in charge of LFC and were screaming out for a replacement for Skrtel?

LordArco - whats your opinion on Subotic as a player? Havent seen much of him, seems to have suffered few injuries but looks good on youtube. Would you buy him if you were in charge of LFC and were screaming out for a replacement for Skrtel?

From what I've heard he used to be good but his recent form puts him around the same level as Skrtel. Bender is an interesting one however as he could be available and Lucas isn't mobile enough since his knee injuries. 

Subotic' stats in game look pretty good but given he has barely played since Tuchel took over, I suspect he might get a bit of a downgrade when 2016 comes out.

With all due respect to Bender, Id rather see them give Chrivella a go at DMC than buy in another player to bloat the squad. Although if we were talking about Weigl....

From what I've heard he used to be good but his recent form puts him around the same level as Skrtel. Bender is an interesting one however as he could be available and Lucas isn't mobile enough since his knee injuries. 

I would say he is better than Skrtel ;)

Sorry, but who is Lukas? But these things don't seem relevant now as Klopp said he won't sign players from Borussia Dortmund.

Rodgers said the same thing about Swansea when he signed and we ended up with Joe Allen :/ 

Sorry, but who is Lukas? But these things don't seem relevant now as Klopp said he won't sign players from Borussia Dortmund.

Lucas Leiva. Solid player in game. Underrated in RL. But injuries have slowed him and stopped him reaching the heights he could have. Reads the game well but prone to last ditch tackles and giving away silly penalties because cant keep up with the pace of the game.