Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Top 50 Favourite Players Countdown

halamadrid

The Top 50 Countdown

Hi guys it's halamadrid here and today me and my buddy,Devil 03,will be presenting you a new countdown series for FMM 2016,every day a player will be posted and although 50 days might be needed to finish it,we decided to speed things up by posting a few players per day later on.

Hope you enjoy,thanks :)

50.Carlos Fierro

images.thumb.jpg.b70fd28b6a15baf407b0c30

The series will be kicked off with one of my personal favourites in the game,... Carlos Fierro,a Mexican wunderkind who plays for Chivas Guadalajara in the Liga MX in Mexico.

Player Profile

Name: Carlos Fierro

Height: 1,75m

Weight: 68kg

Nationality: Mexican

Shirt Number: 7

Position: S(C)

History

Carlos played his first senior game for Chivas in a match against Monterrey coming on as a substitute for Omar Arellano in the 76th minute.During the Apertura in 2011,he made the most appearances as a substitute,coming in from the bench 8 times.He scored his first competitive goal against Deportivo Quito in a Copa Libertadores match.At the start of September this season,Fierro has 7 goals in 111 games for Chivas Guadalajara so far,which isn't very convincing for a striker but his future is still bright since he's only 21.

Fierro has also represented the Mexican U17 9 times and scored 4,all of them coming in the FIFA U17 World Cup 2011 in Mexico,which the host nation won,with him grabbing the Adidas Bronze Ball due to his brilliant performances.In 2013,he won the CONCACAF U20 Championship with the U20 side.

In FMH/M

Screenshot_2015-10-26-16-22-51-18.thumb.

Fierro is a superb striker with the attributes of a decent poacher who lurks behind the defence and find space for himself.He can operate as a Poacher,Complete Forward or Deep Lying Forward because he is not very strong but has average mental stats.

What do you think?

IMO he's a young talent to watch out for and is very dangerous if given the chance to play.

What do you think Fierro?

Does he deserved to be in the top 50?

Give your feedback below

Hala,Devil ®

Edited by halamadrid

I can agree with that. absolute beast if he gets correct training. He and Vela are probably the 2 best and young players of Mexico, Vela not so much but this guy...

Try Hirving Lozano younger and better.

great work Hala and Devil03! Looking forward to following this series and see the next 49 players! KIU 

Nice work, for FMH Wise he is quality but IRL he has potential but he is a very long way away from being anything special 111 games and just 7 goals doesn't really show European teams to come in for him

Nice work, for FMH Wise he is quality but IRL he has potential but he is a very long way away from being anything special 111 games and just 7 goals doesn't really show European teams to come in for him

Shocking if you ask me. 

I'd suggest using this as a guide:

On 2015 Fierro is the 219th best player so he'll be nowhere near the top 50 in 2016. 

But based on that Lorent Kosceilny is rated at the top? Surely he isn't the best player

I'd suggest using this as a guide:

On 2015 Fierro is the 219th best player so he'll be nowhere near the top 50 in 2016. 

Sorry Ashez,but I'm not doing the countdown on the players based on their CA/PA but just to rank everybody's favourite players until the game is released.I hope you can understand.

Edited by halamadrid

No worries, maybe add "fan favourite" to the title to remove any confusion? :) 

I cant believe Fierro is that far back now lol. Top ten-twenty easily for me :) 

Hi everyone! Its Devil 03 and halamadrid here with the second post of this series.

Hope you enjoy, Thanks:)

49. Roberto Firmino

th.thumb.jpeg.a98c5474be6ce0b9f6ff9dc334

The next in the list is none other than Roberto Firmino, a Brazilian talent who plays for Liverpool in BPL.

Player Profile

Name: Roberto Firmino

Height: 181cm

Weight: 76kg

Nationality: Brazil

Shirt Number: 11

Position: AM(C,L,R)

History

Firmino joined the Figueirense youth setup in 2008. He played his first senior game for Figueirense on 24/10/09 in a game against Ponte Preta, coming on as a half-time substitute. Firmino scored his first goal on 08/05/10, netting the winner in an away success against Sao Caetano. He contributed with 8 goals in 36 appearances during the season.

In December 2010, The Brazilian young prodigy singed for Hoffenheim. He made his debut a month later in a Bundesliga defeat against Mainz, where he came on as a 75th minute substitute for Sebastian Rudy. He scored his first goal for the club on 16 April against Frankfrut. In the 2012/13 season, Firmino made 36 appearances and scored seven goals. He finished the 2013/14 season as the fourth highest scorer with 16 goals.

In 23/06/15, while he was representing Brazil at the Copa America, Hoffenheim and Firmino agreed to a transfer to Anfield for£29 million. Firmino made his Liverpool debut in a pre season friendly away to Swindon Town on 02/08/15 and his league debut a week later, replacing Jordon Ibe for the final 12 minutes against Stoke City.

On 23/10/14, Firmino received his first call up to Brazil national football team for the friendly matches against Turkey and Austria. He debuted in a 4-0 win over Turkey on 12/11/14, replacing fellow debutant Luiz Adriano for the last 17 minutes. Firmino scored his first goal six days later in the latter match. In May 2015, He was included in the 23-man squad for the Copa America 2015.

In FMH/M

oooooooooo4.thumb.jpg.df4cecf77dc9e3b311

The Brazilian is naturally a winger but can operate as a central midfielder as well.He is an energetic presence in the box and is skillful with the ball.

What do you think?

IMO he's a young talent to watch out for and is very dangerous if given the chance to play.

What do you think of Firmino?

Does he deserved to be in the top 50?

Give me your feedback below

Hala,Devil ®

Edited by Devil 03

Nice work, you should add a 2016 prediction using the IGE, that would be fun to see.

Also you have lots of blank space at the bottom, make sure to remove these.

I've used Firmino a lot in the last two years, mainly on saves which don't work out funnily enough, he was a key part of my Milan save last year though. 

Now he's at LFC I hope I'll use him but for now I'm just hoping Coutinho is worth using. 

Hey this is halamadrid and after a somewhat decent start to this series,I hope we can get some worthwhile support and feedback from everybody.So without further ado,let me introduce today's first player.

Victor Wanyama

images.thumb.jpg.14e99956d669708fec7af56

The Kenyan international is a force to be reckoned with in the Premier League and has been previously wanted by Tottenham & Arsenal.

When you talk about African football,countries like the Ivory Coast,Ghana,Nigeria,.... will spring into mind,but Kenya?.....

Yup you're right folks,not a player there is heard of,well except,except,.... Wanyama of course.

Who is this Kenyan lad?

Let's see....

Name:Victor Wanyama

Height: 188cm

Weight: 76kg

Nationality: Kenyan

Shirt Number: 12

Position:M(C)

History

Wanyama spent 3 years in Kenya as a youth player and had a short term spell at Swedish side Helsingborg IF and returned to Kenya a year after that.During 2008,he signed for Jupiler Pro League side Beershot A.C. and made his debut for them at the end of the 2008/09 season.He scored his first senior goal for them on 11th December 2010.

On 9th July 2011 signed for Scottish side Celtic for £900,thus becoming the first Kenyan to play in the SPL.He made his league debut in a 1-0 defeat to rivals St. Johnstone.His first European game was a start in a 1-1 draw with Udinese in the Europa League on 29th September 2011.He got his first goal for the Scottish outfit with a fabulous 25-yard drive towards the top corner in a 1-0 win over Hearts.On 25 October 2012,it was revealed that Wanyama,according to his agent,rejected an improved contract offer because he believed that Celtic won't be able to meet his demands,amid tense speculation from English clubs.

On July the 11th of 2013,Wanyama signed for Premier League outfits Southampton for a fee reported to be around £12.5m,making him the first ever Kenyan to play in the Barclays Premier League.He made his debut on 17th August 2013 in a 1-0 away win against West Bromwich Albion.Unfortunately,Wanyama suffered from serious injuries throughout the season which hindered his individual progress.He would have to settle until 20th September 2014 to score his first goal in a 1-0 win against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium.

At the age of only 15,Victor has made his debut for the Kenyan national team and has gone on to have 35 caps and 3 goals under his belt.He has captained the team since 2013.

FMH/M

Screenshot_2015-10-28-14-17-39-73.thumb.

Wanyama is a beast in midfield as he is aggressive and as strong as an ox.The influential defensive midfielder usually is very good in the air and can lunge in with decisive tackles.

Well,that's that,.... We've known a lot about this player now and there's nothing much else to say,except goodbye of course :(

P.S. No. 47 is coming up :-)

Hala,Devil ®

Hi everyone! It’s Devil 03 and Halamadrid and today we will continue our fourth episode of this series.

Today we will bring you the English wonderkid --- Danny Ings.

47.Danny Ings

ings.thumb.jpeg.8aa59da1d6dc3e9b38c43025

Player Profile

Name: Danny Ings

Height: 178cm

Weight: 73kg

Nationality: England

Shirt Number: 28

History

Ings started his career with Southampton,before being released as a school boy. He subsequently signed a two year contract with Bournemouth in May 2008. He made his professional debut for Bournemouth on 6 October, replacing Jason Tindall in the second half as a substitute. His second season on in the  youth team was cut short by a long term abdominal injury.

In September 2010, he was sent on an initial one-month loan to Dorchester Town. He debuted for the Magpies on 11 September 2010, scoring the equalizer in a 2-1 home win. On 23 November 2010, his loan was cut short as he was recalled by Bournemouth.

Ings made his league debut and first start for Bournemouth on 28 December 2010 in a 2-0 away defeat to MK Dons in League 1. He started to become a first team regular and scored his first goal against Swindon Town on 1 February 2011.

On 15 August 2011, Ings signed for Burnley on a 4-year contract. He made his debut on 14 February 2012 at Turf Moor. His first goal for Burnley came on 31 March, in an impressive 5-1 win over Portsmouth.On 19 August 2014, he made his Premier League debut in a 3-1 lost to Chelsea at Turf Moor. He ended the season with 11 goals from 35 league appearances. He scored 38 goals for Burnley from 122 appearances in 4 seasons.

On 8 June 2015, Ings signed with Liverpool. Ings made his debut on 29 August 2015 in the 3-0 defeat to West Ham at Anfield. He also made his European debut for the club on 17 September in the UEFA Europa League group game against Bordeaux. Three days later, he replaced Christian Benteke at half time and within three minutes he scored his first Liverpool goal in a 1-1 draw against Norwich City. On 15 October, Ings suffered an injury in his knee during training and was ruled out for the remainder of the season.

On 3 October 2013, Ings received his first international call-up to the England national under-21 team. He made his debut a week later as a substitute in a 4–0 win away to San Marino. He won his second cap in the reverse fixture on 19 November, and scored twice as England won 9–0 against San Marino. He earned 13 caps and scored four goals for the under-21s from 2013 to 2015. On 1 October 2015, Ings received his first international call-up to the  England national team for the final UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying matches against Estonia and Lithuania. He made his debut in the latter game on the 12th, replacing Harry Kane after 59 minutes of a 3–0 win in Vilnius.

FMH/M

ings_fmm.thumb.jpg.352b6591c11146de94908

In the game,Ings is an advanced striker who usually leads the strikeforce with his agility and technical abilities.

His Attributes In FMM 2016

Now let's take a look at the possible attribute growths and decreases for Ings in the upcoming release of the game.

Aerial               10(+1)

Aggression      12(+3)

Pace                15(+1)

Crossing          10

Creativity         15

Stamina            14

Dribbling          15(+2)

Decisions         13(-1)

Strength           13

Passing            13

Leadership       9

Shooting          18(+1)

Movement        15

Tackling            7

Positioning       12(+2)

Technique        15(+3)

Teamwork         14

Well,Ings did have a decent start to his season and has shown his abilities throughout this year,although that lengthy injury might pull him back a while his solid performances gives him minor upgrades to his crucial attributes.

Yup,today's two players are revealed and everything is done and dusted,......for now of course.

Till then,it's Devil 03 signing out.

Hala,Devil ®

The prediction is a gray edition. quite surprised his decision went down

Gray edition? Sorry but I don't really understand what your saying,please repeat again.Thanks.

What's up? It's halamadrid here as usual and I'm here to bring you another player again.Well,before I reveal the player to you,how about some brain-teasers?

I'll give you 3 hints,you can use them to guess this episode's player and no peeking please :P

Hint 1: He plays in a country which is a part of Yugoslavia

Hint 2: He's a big and strong frontman

Hint 3: Plays in the Barclays Premier League

The Answer

Yup,it's none other than Aleksandar Mitrovic!

46.Aleksandar Mitrovic

images.thumb.jpg.7a01e31017737a2f34f53d1

Aggressive and huge,he's the nightmare for most of the BPL's defenders.

Say what? Mitrovic is only 21 but he has already proved himself as one of the most talented strikers in the world.At Anderlecht -- his former club,he scored a magnificent 44 goals in 90 games.

Name: Aleksandar Mitrovic

Height: 1,89m

Weight: 87kg

Nationality: Serbian

Shirt Number: 45

History

Having been part of Serbian giants Partizan Belgrade's youth setup before,Mitrovic moved to Teleoptik on loan and scored 7 in 25 games for them.

A year later,he came back from his loan and broke into the first team of Partizan.He debuted for the team in a UEFA Champions League Qualifier against Maltese side Valetta,he scored his first ever goal for Partizan in that game 9 minutes after he came off the bench.At the end of the season,Mitrovic was Partizan's top goalscorer in all competitions with 15 goals in 36 games,and in the process earning him a spot in the Super Liga team of the season.

On 12th August 2013,it was announced that the young striker would sign for Anderlecht for a fee of €5m,Anderlecht's club record fee on 30th August 2013.He provided 2 assists in his debut against Zulte Waregem.

During the summer of 2015,it was revealed that Newcastle will secure the signature of the Serbian target man for a fee estimated to be around £13m.He opened his account for the Magpies with a header against Man City on 3rd October 2015,but his overshadowed by the 6-1 defeat in that same game.

Mitrovic was the Serbian U19 national team's top scorer in the 2012 UEFA Euro U19 Championships Qualifiers with 4 goals.However,he missed the entire tournament due to his sending off in their first group game of that campaign.In 2013,he was a part of the Serbian side which won the UEFA U19 Euro Championships for the first time in their history. Mitrovic earned his first senior team call up for a FIFA 2014 World Cup Qualifier against Belgium and player in that game.He scored his first international goal against Croatia in another World Cup Qualifier on 7th September 2013.

FMH/M

Screenshot_2015-10-29-16-28-57-02.thumb.

Mitrovic is very well known for his rough,aggressive nature more than his goalscoring abilities in which you can clearly see from him IRL.Looking at him from another perspective though,you can tell that he is a talented marksman who scores goals for fun.

His Attributes For FMM2016

IMG_20151029_171752.thumb.jpg.eef1e7ce76

This is the end,what do you think?

Give your feedback below.

Hala,Devil ®