Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Lee Vs Risheek: H2H Best Of 5

leecutler

aNN4aknl.png.282bf43926fa9e70e02d0ab3db9

Hi all and welcome to Lee Vs Risheek in a H2H,In this H2H it will be the best of 5 So it's the first to 3, After a little discussion with Risheek I came up with a challenge that we would go for but with a few other rules to make it more interesting.

Chosen Challenge

atletico_madrid_logo_by_w00den_sp00n-d6s

Yes that's right it is the AMC Challenge,but because we have put a few rules on top on this challenge none of us will be going on to the leader board

• Same Rules Regarding 30+ Goals 
  • We cannot use the same player,For instance if I use Diego Costa then Risheek can never use him.
  • At the start of each season each either of us have to tell each other what player each of us is using to avoid disappointment. 
  • 1 Point for each goal scored(Chosen Player)
  • 1 Point for each assist(Chosen Player)

So who ever gets the most points at the end of each season wins that season.

My first update won't be for a couple of days as my final update for my career plus my other H2H is comming first 

So with that in mind who do you think will win either Me or Risheek????

My Chosen Striker

So first of all my apologies for taking so long guys,things have been really busy the last few days so hence why I haven't posted anything.

For this challenge seeing how FMH 15 is coming to a end I wanted to try something different, So every single player I purchase will be a player I have never used in FMH 15 this could be a hinderance but without further ado here is my chosen striker.

image.thumb.png.3445b4d49dec6ee739bcadc1

So I went For Jovetic as look at them stats they are actually making me cream :D

Season 1 posted soon guys

p.s Risheek 70 goals I'm in trouble already 

2 hours ago, Risheek said:

Hahaha Lee, I might use the tactic I'm using now if I want to do a 1kc challenge. Tested with Ajax,FCP,Benfica,Sao Paulo,Santos and now Atletico. In my list of countries this tactic works with, I can now put Spain

Send it my way, I have struggled with playing 1 up top 

Lee Vs Risheek A Battle To The End

Season 1

Sorry for the delay in the update guys been so ill lately and been busy with other things, For this H2H I am really worried as I don't have a decent 1 striker tactic and after seeing Risheek smash 70 goals with Falcao I knew I was in trouble!

Transfers

image.thumb.jpeg.7e8f2ea7fec33fc30f535cf

So as I said previously I am going to use players I have never experienced and I went for Sterling and Geis both very good players on paper.

Spanish Super Cupimage.thumb.jpeg.87bbe8c24b48a7accebd7ce

image.thumb.jpeg.9850d438893f5d7e82ea3d5

UCL

image.thumb.jpeg.fd6bf63748ce3ee5c0b38ed

So despite dominating PSG in the second leg we just couldn't put the ball in the net and we where made to rue our chances and went out in away goals

Copa Del Rey

image.thumb.jpeg.d7b80a2cdf3d445b1f38384

La Liga

image.thumb.jpeg.7b76642ee073010e2ede2df

The Main Event

Stevan Jovetic

image.thumb.jpeg.874eaffb67caf639f0df708

So a very disappointing season with only 48 goals that's 22 less than Risheek but I'm struggling to find a good tactic with 1 up top I am having to test in season which is never good.

Stevan Jovetic Points

62 Points

So Risheek takes season 1 and leads the series 1-0

Season 2 Striker.

image.thumb.jpeg.fa640dc59b6d6f15032be95

Edited by leecutler

61 goals is a great total but his injury was in April right near the end of the season so you would have only got a few more 

Edited by leecutler

Lee Vs Risheek: A Battle To The End

Season 2

So with Risheek blowing me away in season 1 and taking a series lead to 1-0 it was time for me to step up my game(well at least try), If I go 2-0 down will be hard to come back from that but I have full confidence in my chosen player which is......

image.thumb.jpeg.2ff4d83a53ca0daebfa46a9

SUPER MARIO!!!!

So with Balo being a handful in real life I decided to see how he would fair for me in this challenge,he possesses so ruthless stats so let's kick on and see how Super Mario did.

Season Overview

image.thumb.png.81b3d1992ea00aa68043017d

So we only managed 2nd place but yet again it was testing a 1 striker tactic and took a good few games to get anything decent.

Closer Look At The Season

Transfers

image.thumb.png.2742881a863f4002576bc416

image.thumb.png.83216686607c96f9c283d67b

image.thumb.png.2330ecbaf6cd2bed042aae1e

Spanish Super Cup

image.thumb.png.9e206e6d93b954a8b3ccdba2

So all was going well we where on course to lift the super cup when Ronaldo struck a 90th minute goal to win it for Real Madrid on away goals.

Copa Del Rey

image.thumb.png.10157a6e7f98d016b2fcaef7

UCL

image.thumb.png.941527609da26dee71ab8f7e

So all in all in the competitions it was nothing but average but that is all irrelevant as its all about Super Mario 

Super Mario Goals

image.thumb.png.e7b97bd7b2baf0031ec3b7ee

Wow Mario, Super Mario grabs 76 goals for the season and grabs just 5 assists so that's 81 points in total.

So the score is now level at 1-1, the tide has turned Risheek you better bring your game pal as I'm coming for you!

As always thanks for following.

Just now, Risheek said:

Not to worry Lee... You should see what I have in store for you at S3... ;) 

I predict I will hit close to 100 for next season ;)

52 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Come on, how do you cheat in this? Plus this is just half of what my wonder tactic can do. With São Paulo I got 120+ goals

Brazil league is far easier to score goals I had Benzia hit 135 in 1 season.

i have never seen anyone hit 97 goals in a European League 

I have scored 100 in Portugal twice with Jovic. I also hit 90 with Martial in France. 

Both France and Portugal have long cup runs where if you hit 2 or 3 lower league clubs you can score 15/20 cup goals in total. Spain, Italy and England are obviously slightly different. 

The the guy with Martial at City had normal season-normal season-normal season-huge 100 goal season totally out of context-didn't post again. 

Edited by billy2shots

Dont know what to think now tbh 

Don't want to accuse someone of cheating but at the same time there's no way of proving things like use of the save editor, save & reload etc

2 hours ago, Risheek said:

Thanks Billy,

So actually I took billy2shots example be coz I actually had 2 more threads but he covered it for me. So this is just to proven 100+ goals in possible in Europe.

i have never thought of save and reload coz well, you are not cheating anybody but yourself. I've never understood it. is it to score more goals or avoid injury. Goals than I don't know how to control the number of goals scored in a match. And as for injury I have been posting my injuries. There was a 2 match injury for Berardi I didn't have a screenshot. Is there anyway to get more goals with the SE? I really don't know.

So that's about it

And for those who know I haven't cheated, I have just started the season. I might finish it by tonigh or tommorow afternoon. The update will follow in the space of 18 hours after. As for Player update, in the next 2-3 hours

BTW you can make your player a God with SE, but tbh if someone scores 100 goals in Germany, Spain or England it becomes questionable but seeing Berardi do that I am not surprised :P

Hey I did an iscout for Berardi months ago after FMH 15 was released and he can do that....changing PA or CA won't affect but making the hidden attribute consistency to 20 will make the player god I did that in my IE so I got the experience.