Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Holidaying on FMH2015

UKFootballScore

Who here holidays at all on FMH2015

I have started doing it a little bit and got great results whereas it used to be you'd lose regardless what happened as if they forced you to play the matches and maybe use our to holiday pre season out for international managers which makes sense really but it seems they have made it different now try it out a little bit and see for yourself what I mean

A while ago I tried it for an expeeiment and I'd go 30 games unbeaten and then suddenly holiday a few and lost EVERY game and did this countless times but never got around to posting it as didnt bother as it ended up being obvious result but now they have changed it

I holidayed a whole season earlier and WON the league!! With Maidstone with an average squad aswell!

I started by holidaying the pre season games like I normally do but over ran on a month long holiday into the season and played 3 games and won them all 3-0, 4-0! Was like WHAT! 

So played a few games and carried on winning then lost a couple while playing them then holidayed the whole seasons matches importantly only holidaying yhe one day when a match came up

My one question is this could you use this as an 'instant result' button because as you can imagine I flew through a season doing that! 

Could be a game changer!

Sorry dont have any screenshots but will be continuing my testing……

Ok guys did a very small test

On a Porto save of mine that had 3 games left I done three different types of play

1. Holidag each game by a day as it comes, still playing in between

2. Holiday straight through all 3 games without stopping

3. Playing as normal without any Holidays

Results are below

Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-04-07.jpg.0bfa5

Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-06-24.jpg.f27c3

Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-13-26.jpg.b05a6

So the only way I won all the games is by playing it myself but as far as Holidaying goes it worked better when I Holidayed just a day before each game as opposed to Holidaying straight through it all!

Also worked out it plays your tactics and keeps the team as close as possible to your picked team, obviously changing for injuries or bans and thats it

So whereas by Holidaying just before each game you can pick your team per game but when going straight through you'll lose that privilege. 

Just for the record I saved after the last attempt which was me playing it as normal

Do you still improve your manager profile by winning while on holiday? 

Im doing the unemployment challange and just got a job in a low division club and want to improve my manager status to be able to get Jobs in larger clubs.

Edited by Henrik Jacobsson