Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Triple Threat

Zkleeds

Before the release of the new Football Manager game, i thought it would be a nice time to try the 1500 goal challenge. The strikers i choose were Firmino, Lucas Moura and Neymar (all same age and same nationality). Due to Neymar being relatively expensive i started with Barcelona. 

TRANFERS IN :

• Firmino - 35m
  • Lucas Moura- 34m
  • Lucas Silva - p/ex Sergio Busquets
  • Fernando -4.4m
  • Ramires - 7m/ Iniesta

TRANSFERS OUT : 

• Barta- 20.5m
  • Rafinha - 20m

Edited by Zkleeds

SEASON 1- 2014/15

New season, new tactics, new formation...

SQUAD INFORMATION 

Spoiler

5644ab51e674d_2015-11-1215.07.34.thumb.p

TITLES - Won everything, including first (of many hopefully) Manager of the year awards

Spoiler

5644aa031d21d_2015-11-1213.55.07.thumb.p

PLAYER AWARDS - Clean Sweep of all the major awards

Ballon D'Or - Lucas Moura

Player of the Year - Neymar

Runner Up- Lucas Moura

Young Player of the Year - Roberto Firmino 

Runner Up - Lucas Silva

PLAYER RESULTS TIME 

NEYMAR- Started off slowly, goals seem to come freely at the end. Hopefully next season will see an increase

Spoiler

5644ac738b4e1_2015-11-1213.56.19.thumb.p

LUCAS MOURA- started off at a ridiculous pace, helping him win his first Ballon D'Or. Towards the end of the season couldnt seem to find the next.

Spoiler

5644accc73001_2015-11-1213.56.47.thumb.p

ROBERTO FIRMINO- wasn't entirely confident in his scoring ability, personally think he's more of a playmaker. Improvement in goals scored will be needed in future

Spoiler

5644ad56c323d_2015-11-1213.56.33.thumb.p

TOTAL SCORE: 112/1500

Relatively slow start due to formation chosen. Hopefully next season can see more goals.

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment.

Edited by Zkleeds
1 minute ago, leecutler said:

Great going but I'm sure all 3 have to play as strikers, You have Firmino as Attack Mid? Is that right @Ashez

no plays out left upfront as a complete forward

Just now, leecutler said:

It says AMR that is attacking Midfield if he was up top on the left it would say FL but good going 

end of season, so testing other tactics in the friendlies...so will be going back up top once season officially starts and understand what you mean

Fantastic going :D 

As Lee said all three must be strikers, I'll trust that he was indeed a striker this time but ensure he is from here on out. 

SEASON 2- 2015/16 

TRANSFERS

Team was pretty much set from last season, cover at left back and centre-back was all that was needed.

IN                                                                                                         Out 

Doria-34m                                                                                   Luis Suarez - 18m

Alex Sandro -24m                                                                     Pedro - 10m

TITLES - clean sweep of all titles (streak of 31 games)

Spoiler

5645127dbcd10_2015-11-1222.18.29.thumb.p

PLAYER AWARDS - missed out on a clean Sweep of all the major awards

Ballon D'Or - Neymar

Player of the Year - Firmino 

Runner Up- Neymar

Young Player of the Year - Lucas Moura

PLAYER RESULTS TIME 

NEYMAR- Feasted on goals, injuries to both Moura and Firmino allowed more chances

Spoiler

5645138882839_2015-11-1222.21.55.thumb.p

LUCAS MOURA- started off slow injury to neymar led him to scoring 18 goals in just 8 games

Spoiler

564513f184449_2015-11-1222.22.25.thumb.p

ROBERTO FIRMINO- benefitted from injuries to both neymar and moura in december and january

Spoiler

5645142d95340_2015-11-1222.22.10.thumb.p

TOTAL SCORE: 254/150

Neymar= 56+45 (4 weeks injured)

Moura= 44+41 (4 weeks injured)

Firmino= 23+45 (3 weeks injured)

The rest of the squad didn't score that many with the majority of those goals coming during an injury hit period of time.

Spoiler

56451590b60ab_2015-11-1222.18.56.thumb.p

SUSPENSIONS

Fernando in a champions league decided to lash out in some way one would assume and was banned for 90  days. 

Spoiler

56451507f3bed_2015-11-1222.06.18.thumb.p

SEASON 3- 2016/17 

TRANSFERS

Team was pretty much set from last season, Pique,Alves getting old-replacements needed and a backup GK

IN                                                                                                         Out 

Sakho-24m                                                                                  Denis Suarez- 7m

Tielemans -9m                                                                           Mathieu - 1m

Coutinho Correia (GK)-6.25m

Kostic - 1.1m

Bellerin - Free

TITLES - clean sweep of all titles (streak of 30/21 games)

Spoiler

5645fdf89f091_2015-11-1315.08.26.thumb.p

Ballon D'Or - Neymar

Runner Up- Firmino

PLAYER RESULTS TIME 

NEYMAR- Complete an utter beast, consistently scoring but did miss 4 weeks through injury

Spoiler

5645fea2c75af_2015-11-1315.15.20.thumb.p

LUCAS MOURA- streaky scorer, can go 5 games without scoring then hat-tricks in a row

Spoiler

5645ff16ea641_2015-11-1315.07.46.thumb.p

ROBERTO FIRMINO- nothing to say other than becoming an absolute monster

Spoiler

5645ff773a6e1_2015-11-1315.07.57.thumb.p

TOTAL SCORE: 112+142+164

: 418

Neymar= 45+56+60 (4 weeks injured/4 weeks injured)

Moura= 44+41+48 (4 weeks injured)

Firmino= 23+45+56 (3 weeks injured)

The rest of the squad didn't score that many with the majority of those goals coming during an injury hit period of time.

Spoiler

564600676b88f_2015-11-1315.07.36.thumb.p

On a side note, Fernando is a new man after his 90 day suspension. He is now reformed.

SEASON 4- 2017/18 

TRANSFERS

Team was pretty much set from last season, replacement of older players for younger ones mainly

Ozil- 42m                                                                                     Messi- 47m

Silva Borges- 27m                                                                     Rakitic- 20m

Laurent- 20m                                                                             Dongou Compensation-6m

Passlack- 16m

TITLES - clean sweep of all titles (streak of 52 games broken by Real Madrid)

Spoiler

564744f8d34a7_2015-11-1414.25.28.thumb.p

Ballon D'Or - Neymar

Runner Up- Firmino

Manager of the Year - Kwz (4th in a row)

PLAYER RESULTS TIME 

LUCAS MOURA- relatively poor season by previous standards, did have injuries towards end of season

Spoiler

564745679d655_2015-11-1414.26.12.thumb.p

ROBERTO FIRMINO- maintained the standard set last season

Spoiler

564745a191dab_2015-11-1414.26.02.thumb.p

NEYMAR- Poor season, really expected better

Spoiler

564745e87531c_2015-11-1414.25.49.thumb.p

JOKES, neymar is just too good, 43 PoM has to be record surely??

TOTAL SCORE: 112+142+164+181

: 600

Neymar= 45+56+60+94 (4 weeks injured/4 weeks injured)

Moura= 44+41+48+34 (4 weeks injured/2 weeks injured/ 1 week injured)

Firmino= 23+45+56+53 (3 weeks injured)

With the way my formation is set out he rest of the squad didn't score that many.

Spoiler

2015-11-14 14.26.25.png

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment. #PRAYFORPARIS#PRAYFORPEACE

Edited by Zkleeds
typos

My surprise comes from the fact your results far surpass anything I have seen by anyone undertaking similar challenges. 

Unfortunatly when someone manages something so unique it can only point at 2 possible reasons. 

The first being you are the better than anyone else which could be true. Someone has to be the best. 

The second reason is that the results may not be genuine. 

I havent personally made up my mind on which one of the two we have here. 

Many suspisious side questions the difference in goal totals between your early seasons and later ones. I also can not figure out how you got Neymar to assist so many when he is also your main goal threat. Add in the lack of goals from other players. If your tactic scores so many goals it stands to reason your back up strikers would have plenty due to sub appearances, covering for injured/suspended players. Also a complete lack of goals from the rest of your team surprises me. 

Then I think about what Ash, Lee,U.K, danovic, Liam, Tom and others have accomplished at there must be people out there that can't believe their eyes when seeing the results from those members. 

Hope things are genuine. 

First of all, thank you for the usual quickly jumping to conclusions. If something good is happening, then something dodgy must be on. Secondly your comment about first few seasons scoring being lower, first season there were injuries and lack of squad depth in defensive positions and playmaker roles. Also , no supercup/ world club cup and spanish cup-less fixtures.

Secondly neymar, moura and firminho are yet to receive a red card in the first four season. Hence, disregarding injuries all three play full games . and up to now no serious injuries. 

Thirdly, the formation is set so front three are not losing much in terms of conditions.

And as for your comment about all the others who have accomplished it, all of them signed another big name striker/hyped up regen. As you can see from the transfers made all are defensive or playmakers with passing ability not shooting. 

So if you want to be quick to judge and assume things aren't genuine, feel free i know things have been done properly and appropriate screenshots can be provided. 

Here's a snapshot of just what this team is capable of:

Spoiler

6 goals in 17 mins. 2 goals in 1 min by Moura

5649fa973f078_2015-11-1615.34.56.thumb.p

And lastly just because this is my first post on here dont assume im a one off, i have been playing the game for the past 5 years and know my way around formations and tactics and what works best.

RANT OVER :D

Don't ruin this great career and have a spat about if this guy is cheating or not.

I personally have never got 1 striker to score 90+ plus goals in a 1 striker formation let alone in a 3 striker combo.

i would always believe that these results are genuine but if for some reason they are not then your cheating yourself :P

There is no screen shot that you can prove that you haven't cheated,but I believe you haven't but let's see the next season lad!

Firstly, reread my post again. 

Secondly you show that Olympiakos game so I can 'see what this team is capable of' 

surely that game is nothing special as you would need to do that game in game out. That would need to be a normal result for you.

Thirdly, 2 goals were scored in that game by players other than your chosen  3. 

You only scored 10 by other players in a whole season before. So in one game they have already scored 20% of the total goals they did last time. 

Like I originally said there is plenty of things to be suspicious about but then plenty of other vibe members have achieved great things. It depends on what the reader would class as normal. 

Edited by billy2shots

Thank you @leecutler, before starting this challenge i read through all the other 1500 goal career threads, and picked out areas of weakness and areas where i will not make the same mistake and have built on them. And following on your point, what is the point of playing FMH if you are cheating...why waste a large chunk of time doing a career in order to cheat? 

I've only ever seen one goal scoring season close/higher than that and that was during my TT last year in Portugal (186) but that season was a one off and in a much easier league. 

the reason why i joined fmhvibe was to start a career and hopefully talk to more people regarding the game. Instead of recognition for what i am doing all i am getting are accusations. And sorry for choosing three players who have the proven ability to score and assist unlike the likes of perez/sacko/thauvin, didnt realize it was a crime to start off with decent players. Also, the point about the rest of the team not scoring, i transfer people in during the january transfer window hence goal scorers such as suarez/messi and playmakers such as rakitic/pedro are not included in the goals or assists screenshots at the end of the game.