Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Intensive Training 2016

Dec

only played the friendlies in my 2 vibe careers and only had one injury which just was a few days but his condition was only at 98% so isnt that bad..as for the stats well lol i would say most went from half a star to 2stars from start up until first league game. most went from half a star to 3 and a half. will update more if needed but then again it may not work will since its a edited database for vibe careers.

its the same as fmh 2015 IT yes?

im on my way in a career trying to create a decent tactic, and im using this IT

decent young player  like shaw and depay get boosted fast, but some young unfamous players like goss,and rothwell etc is getting some injuries and a little unhappy with it

but overall its nice

Here are some feedbacks from China:

1. After using this training, my players had become easy-injured. Once the player injured, the attribute will become terrible. However, this training was efficient in the short run.

P.S. This guy didn't say what the club he managed.

2. It's so amazing for Barça in FMH 2015

3. This training could help a lot if you coach Leicester City F.C., especially the General and the Defending.

4. I'm coaching the Spurs now. It do help me a lot.Some players like Dele Alli and Ryan Mason were unhappy but they still got the high rate in the game.

Hello guys,

There's nothing to say about this IT program : it works!
Every position is getting better.

I'll try to post soon a little post with the results I can have.

Thanks !!

i prefer to take on a lower league team (currently doing fc united) for most of the time this is really good, as soon as i get someone moan, there stats go totally rubbish and droping their workload doesnt seem to help, any tips (kinda sucks when youve got a potentially amazing player, well you know for the lower leagues, and then this happens)

for me i usually switch the training for the moaning player. as for me I have my own regime for technical and fitness

so usually if the moaning player is more offensive, i put him on tech, and the defensive player i put him on fitness

usually it works for me, usually.

and if it still doesnt work, take motivation to light @russy

2 hours ago, russy said:

i prefer to take on a lower league team (currently doing fc united) for most of the time this is really good, as soon as i get someone moan, there stats go totally rubbish and droping their workload doesnt seem to help, any tips (kinda sucks when youve got a potentially amazing player, well you know for the lower leagues, and then this happens)

Check the first post, it says about dropping motivational. Does this not work?

I'm using this to great effect in my Liverpool save.  The only thing that I've noticed is that my reserves seem to get a lot of injuries, but my 1st team is generally fine, so I don't care too much.

4 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

Does the intensive training still work after the new patch ???

It should do, often they don't tweak training too much in updates. Even in new games it is largely unchanged. Give it a go and let me know though. Thanks.

Before I read this, I had no clue to make any changes to the training.  My players abilities increased so slowly and decreased sometimes.  After I adopt this, my players' ability increased much faster, although I have experienced only half season.

Obviously training affects players stats and fitness, but how much of an effect does it have on match preparation and ultimately performances?? 

Edited by Fish18ish
37 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Obviously training affects players stats and fitness, but how much of an effect does it have on match preparation and ultimately performances?? 

I and others have noted due to training being trained a lot (which many others forget in their regimes) that you get good results.

@Dec would you say this is the best training regime you know of? are there any others which you would recommend testing? if so, link them please. thanks for this mate, seems to help.

1 minute ago, FinWebster said:

@Dec would you say this is the best training regime you know of? are there any others which you would recommend testing? if so, link them please. thanks for this mate, seems to help.

It is the best one I have made and many other agree. I don't think there any that have been tested as much due to this.

Just now, Dec said:

It is the best one I have made and many other agree. I don't think there any that have been tested as much due to this.

okay, thank you mate. couldn't really ask for much more, team seems to be alot more consistent now thanks to this.

Are there any attributes people know of to look for in a player, that makes it likely they won't get on with this training regime? I seem to have a lot of bad luck with players finding this too intensive - And I'd rather not drop the motivation, if it can be helped.