Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM2016 Wonderkids List

Dec

2 minutes ago, Spinove19 said:

All Romonia Wonderkid :)

Not go the PA apparently, may be -85 which is decent but not "wonderkid". May be bad/average so didn't include them in this list.

3 minutes ago, Dec said:

Not go the PA apparently, may be -85 which is decent but not "wonderkid". May be bad/average so didn't include them in this list.

I know it but he can not know and now I know why these great young players with Romanians not on the list.

10 hours ago, Risheek said:

He's in the Fance only. Benfica stole him from me

He definitely in it loaded Scotland (main league), England,  Spain,  Italy and he is with river n got him with celtic for 1.7 mil

10 hours ago, Risheek said:

He's in the Fance only. Benfica stole him from me

He definitely in it loaded Scotland (main league), England,  Spain,  Italy and he is with river n got him with celtic for 1.7 mil

After a season with Madrid, 

Let's just say, Asensio turns into a beast, he's only twenty but he's got international caps, and in fact, when he was on loan, won the young player of the season award, so as a result, i got an unlockable in my first season! :D 

Also,Vallejo is amazing too, in fact, he's so versatile, you can retrain this defender in DMc, MC, and the left! :) 

The future is bright!

4 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Signed this dude when he was 17 for 500k in my Coventry save during a successful loan spell in the first season...not sure if game made play or he exists? 

Screenshot_2015-11-24-10-54-40.png

When did his history start? That is the easiest way to tell. But for now I have researched and he isn't real, sorry.

16 minutes ago, Dec said:

When did his history start? That is the easiest way to tell. But for now I have researched and he isn't real, sorry.

Just checked it was 16/17...my bad....gutting

On 23 November 2015 03:58:29, DSW said:

After a season with Madrid, 

Let's just say, Asensio turns into a beast, he's only twenty but he's got international caps, and in fact, when he was on loan, won the young player of the season award, so as a result, i got an unlockable in my first season! :D 

Also,Vallejo is amazing too, in fact, he's so versatile, you can retrain this defender in DMc, MC, and the left! :) 

The future is bright!

Wait you get that unlockable if your loaned out player gets an award? I thought it was only the reverse?!

I bought Kingsley Coman, Julian Brandt, Gabriel Barbosa and Kevin Volland in the first and second Season now they are all over 50 Mio Euro. They also Perform really great. I would advise everybody to buy them !!

On 20/11/2015, 12:48:06, lampround said:

Has anyone found Eder Alvarez Balanta on FMM 16?

Was able to find him after a little experimenting with the leagues I loaded. Had to load Germany as the main one, then I have England, Spain and Italy. There maybe other combinations you could use but I know for a fact he is available if the main league is Germany. 

Unfortunately this year he has work permit issues so I couldn't sign him for to the Premier League straight away, was able to agree on a £5mill fee though.

What about Richairo Zivkovic? I bought him with my R. Sociedad team in the first season January transfer window for £16.25m after a scout discovered him playing for Jong Ajax and after 23 appearances, 16 goals and 5 assists, he is worth £41.5m now. According to the scout report he has potential ability of 5 stars.

Spoiler

IPfr4T4.jpg3lxMEc1.jpgPnOLwWA.jpglVeFlfe.jpg

42 minutes ago, vbase said:

What about Richairo Zivkovic? I bought him with my R. Sociedad team in the first season January transfer window for £16.25m after a scout discovered him playing for Jong Ajax and after 23 appearances, 16 goals and 5 assists, he is worth £41.5m now. According to the scout report he has potential ability of 5 stars.

Hide contents

IPfr4T4.jpg3lxMEc1.jpgPnOLwWA.jpglVeFlfe.jpg

He may be good in game but Potential Ability wise he isn't on the list. This is taken directly from the database

Did anyone tried Lewis Cook (CM)(18 years old) from Leeds? bought him again in my game.. all blue stats at the start and you can buy him for about 5,5 mil. After some IT and games he becomes a very good midfielder.

Also im playing with AFC Ajax, but no Che Nunnely in my game, anyone found him who has been playing in Holland?

Donny van Beek (CM)(18 years old) seems a very good promiser to.. 

Maybe it is because of the 7.1 update, coz Mazuch isnt there in my game either. Before he was.

Loaded the same countries and leagues and tried others with it but some players appear and disappear. Like Balanta wouldnt come up first and after the update with the same leagues loaded he now shows up at River. Very injury prone indeed..

I haven't been able to find a few players yet. Anyone had any luck with Diakhate, Nunnely, Arango, Nouri, Memet or Bamba? Mainly wanting to find Arango & Bamba!

In the IGE is the PA linked with the stars? Sterling has a 4.5 potential yet Stone has a 5 star potential in every tested save. Even had an occasional Rugani 5 star potential... 

Edited by sharaziuk

Sadly, Luka Jović (The best & youngest forward while playing in Rostock in FMH 15) and Lucas Romero (A Beast Midfield playing player) aren't there.  

Edited by Godric