Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 SendOff

HashtagTatica

Football Manager Handheld 2015 - Sendoff

What’s up guys Jeffrey here and I’ve lined up 5 short challenges from vibe for you guys to send off your Football Manager Handheld 2015 career.

1.Robert Lewandowski

A challenge by mod Ashez have seen a few attempts at trying to get Robert Lewandowski to 5 goals as fast as possible. This will be a brilliant challenge for you to see if you can use the FMH 2015 skills that you’ve acquired throughout the year.

Duration: 1-5 Games

Difficulty: Easy

2.To Play and To Win

Use any dominant team in any league which you’re comfortable to be on, (e.g. Bayern Munich) and try to win everything possible in 1-2 years, this is something people pursuing in long term challenges might not have done, just pursuing for major titles in the 1st year.

Duration: 1 season

Difficulty: Medium

3.Wonder-what?

So, you guys all have favourite wonderkids and you always use them in your long careers, now, here’s the thing. Use a scrapbook file to get 23 wonderkids that you love and used, with their original form in a scrapbook file! Replace a team in the Premier League, and try to get to the Europa League, by a top 6 finish, as wonderkids aren’t very good in the start, it’s quite hard to do this.

Difficulty: Medium

4.AFC Bournemouth

Bournemouth was promoted to the Premier League for the 2015-2016 season, as they performed great in the previous season, but at the start of the season, when FMH 2015 was released, their squad consisted of mainly sub par players, and  it’s going to be a challenge trying to bring them up in the first season, first time of asking, and try and stabilize them in a Premier League place.

Difficulty: Hard

5.One Season Phoneix

Remember the Phoneix Challenge that Dec put out? It’s essentially a myclub save with all one star players in the Premier League, and it’s a really hard save, but the twist is, after downloading the save, you need to attempt to stay in the Premier League with that team, without any transfers (except loans).

Difficulty: Very Hard

Hope you have enjoyed these challenges, it ranges from easy to very hard and each one is a challenge that you can talk about with your friends and fellow vibers! Thanks!

Edited by HashtagTatica
remove excessive words
Just now, Risheek said:

I guess I'll try the first 2-3. Dunno why but the last few just don't fit my style. A good lost nonetheless. Many will find this helpful

Thanks! The last two is REAL hard :) 

ive completed season 6, which will be updated when i get home. So just want to do something else until ive updated the season online. Triple threat is still my main challenge, this is just to pass the time :D