Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Key Attributes for Each Player Role

Dec

Poacher can drible... But not primary... My poacher make 50-60 goal a season only 11 drible...  If pace yeah dec change atribute.. This game manager... Veey spesific. Hidden game, personality and other. Its make different... 

5 hours ago, citra sukma said:

Poacher can drible... But not primary... My poacher make 50-60 goal a season only 11 drible...  If pace yeah dec change atribute.. This game manager... Veey spesific. Hidden game, personality and other. Its make different... 

Correct secondary attribute of a poacher is dribbling that's right.

14 minutes ago, T33_JAY said:

Correct secondary attribute of a poacher is dribbling that's right.

Wrong again that is for an advanced forward. Poachers hardly move. They sit in the box receiving cut backs and pouncing on scrambles. They need movement 

1 hour ago, Dec said:

Wrong again that is for an advanced forward. Poachers hardly move. They sit in the box receiving cut backs and pouncing on scrambles. They need movement 

It's best you don't argue on what you don't have complete knowledge of." Poachers hardly move ...they need movement." You've successfully contradicted yourself by the way. What is dribbling in football it's called running/moving with the ball. We have different kind of movements in soccer man. Positioning, Dribbling, Off- ball movement that is what is actually called movement.. Poachers are able to beat players in the 18 box there aren't much players that have good movement and can't dribble. Poachers do dribble. I refuse to go further in this man. Take it or leave it. 

Fwiw Dec is 100% correct on this. Teejay you are totally wrong. Poachers should be in the six yard box, picking up scraps, making a nuisance of themselves and playing off people's shoulders. Poachers are the first striker to follow up after missed or save penalty kicks, they are the ones who are hovering around the keeper at corners and free kicks looking for the rebound, deflection etc. they need good movement, but not with the ball. Pretty much the closest they should come to a dribble is a knock to one side to buy a yard of space and bury the ball. There are plenty of players who have good movement and can't dribble. Dribbling is running with the ball at pace, often looking to beat a man and put pressure on full backs. If the poacher is doing that he should give the ball to someone else and get himself in the box. Movement is about your positioning and whether the defender knows where you are, being able to time a run without the ball to beat the offside trap. You really don't know what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, T33_JAY said:

It's best you don't argue on what you don't have complete knowledge of." Poachers hardly move ...they need movement." You've successfully contradicted yourself by the way. What is dribbling in football it's called running/moving with the ball. We have different kind of movements in soccer man. Positioning, Dribbling, Off- ball movement that is what is actually called movement.. Poachers are able to beat players in the 18 box there aren't much players that have good movement and can't dribble. Poachers do dribble. I refuse to go further in this man. Take it or leave it. 

Movement is off the ball and is an attribute. Dribbling is on the ball in which the poacher hardly has. A poacher is Jermain Defoe whom sits in the box waiting for the tap in or opportunity to get one on one. He never actually has the ball at his feet in front of defenders with a desire to drive at them.

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Movement is off the ball and is an attribute. Dribbling is on the ball in which the poacher hardly has. A poacher is Jermain Defoe whom sits in the box waiting for the tap in or opportunity to get one on one. He never actually has the ball at his feet in front of defenders with a desire to drive at them.

I was talking about movement in real life there. You might want to check some of defoes or Inzaghi's dribbling on YouTube. How are you not noticing that the best poachers in the game have decent dribbling stats? 

2 minutes ago, T33_JAY said:

I was talking about movement in real life there. You might want to check some of defoes or Inzaghi's dribbling on YouTube. How are you not noticing that the best poachers in the game have decent dribbling stats? 

Decent doesn't equal key. Movement in real life isn't different to the game. People can move into areas WITHOUT the ball. Dribbling is how good they are at controlling the ball with their feet. Poachers do not need this. End of discussion. Any more tactical inaccuracies you want to spurt out?

1 hour ago, T33_JAY said:

Inzaghi was one of the most static centre forwards you'll ever see. Give it up

On 16/01/2016 at 09:14, T33_JAY said:

Despite the logical accuracy, there could be a few mistakes on this list but I just may have the perfect solution to this. Create a player, in the "my club mode", with 5 star current ability, taking note of his tactical role, at an age of where the desired position is at the peak of their performance (e.g, for strikers I say it's about when they're 26-31). Then look at the statistics that are the highest. Chances are, the game would automatically spread the player's ability to what is most important for him to have and then it'll be easy to depict what attributes really are primary and secondary. I'm not quite sure if you'll understand what I mean though. 

That wouldn't work. Dunno if you've ever played MyClub mode but defenders often come up with tackling around five and strikers consistently have higher tackling ability than shooting. Attribute spread seems completely random at times.

I don't see my poachers dribbling that much in-game. 

I have used this list as a bible. Cause I think the players "favoritte roles" is many times incorrect, or the player has not really found hes place yet...As you advance in the game many players change their "favoritte roles".

Dec mentioned Kevin Volland. At start it says he's a defensive winger. For me he excelled much much more as an IF. One off my favorittes for this position, as he scores and assists.