Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HashtagTatica

Transfers Guide - Arsenal

A Transfer Guide Of … ARSENAL

Welcome to The Emirates! In this series I'll be doing transfer guides for different teams and see what players they need to bring in, I will also do a starting lineup for that team at the end. Enjoy the guide!

MWhhnmg.png

GZ1fxTA.png

Initial Squad Rating: 7/10

Aim For: Top 4

So, after accessing the squad, the shortlist was set and it consisted of Right Wingers And Strikers!

jbJVnJa.png

So, here are the transfers INs and OUTs and why you need those players!

3W3tPKu.png

HiPzWru.png

Hulk

RWvyf1R.png

The Incredible Hulk is a great Right Winger for the Premier League with his physical abilities which is well reflected in game, the Brazilian Inside Forward, aged 29, has a few years left in him and although not the ideal signing at 29 years old, he is a very good player at the start, and you can use the best out of him.

Alvaro Morata

0u1ZCRa.png

Morata is one of my favourite players in game, the main reason is because he is good enough for almost every team in the world, and is only aged at 22, he’s got some amazing stats like 19 shooting and 18 dribbling, the tricky Striker would score goals for you in a 4231 tactic left right and center.

So, after anylasing the transfers, let’s go for the tactic! I’ve gone for a 4231 tactic to suit everybody.

pOgFxjT.png

The defense is really solid in the formation, although you might want to go unsymmetrical and go for Hector Bellerin at a Wing Back position with his exploding pace. The midfield is really solid and if you really want, Cazorla can replace Coquelin or Ramsey! Wings are good with Hulk and Sanchez cutting inside, with Ozil playing the through balls to new signing Morata, to BANG them in. It’s a great squad all round, and with the new signings, take a shot at the title!

Squad Rating After Transfers: 9/10

Aim For: Champions

So, this marks the end of the first edition of the FMM 2016 transfer guides, hope you enjoyed and I’ll do more! Leave suggestions for latter episodes :)

Next Episode: Aston Villa

-The End-

Nice work mate, don't really agree with the deals you suggested though. Ox and Walcott are more than good enough for the RW position so I wouldn't waste that amount of money on Hulk. 

If I was managing Arsenal I'd bring in a covering CB, a defensive midfielder and a striker. 

Looking forward to more :) 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Nice work mate, don't really agree with the deals you suggested though. Ox and Walcott are more than good enough for the RW position so I wouldn't waste that amount of money on Hulk. 

If I was managing Arsenal I'd bring in a covering CB, a defensive midfielder and a striker. 

Looking forward to more :) 

Ox and Walcott aren't really world class in my opinion while Koscielny and Mertesacker and Gabriel are all quality. Agree with the defensive mid tho

Thanks anyways :) 

Nice work, I don't agree either, Morata is good but I think a Defensive Midfielder and Central Defender are more of a priority over Right Winger. Even left back too I would say.

My list would be:

Morata

Wanyama

Stones

56 minutes ago, Dec said:

Nice work, I don't agree either, Morata is good but I think a Defensive Midfielder and Central Defender are more of a priority over Right Winger. Even left back too I would say.

My list would be:

Morata

Wanyama

Stones

Seems like had a bit of a mare here :laugh: