Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2016 Funnies

1 minute ago, Alex Pitt said:

Yes that would be great thanks. Please send it to help@sega.co.uk and mark it for the attention of Alari Naylor, mentioning the bug in the email.

I'll get that to you as soon as I can.

I laughed. He was still first choice keeper at Arsenal and worth 13.75m market value. Poor Cech probably going to get sacked this year too, Manchester United crumbling in this save.

Screenshot_2015-12-01-22-44-52.png

On 22/11/2015 17:37:11, Jazzydrury said:

I do not know how to do a Screen Save, but I'm on a Liverpool save, and on the news Steve Clarke become Switzerland manager

I have started four or five saves (keep getting bored or players don't quite fit with how I want to play) anyway, Alex Neill of Norwich always seems to get the Switzerland job.

On 12/3/2015, 2:36:42, Meow said:

Feels like cheating against an all grey team. But still 11-0 in a final.

Screenshot_2015-12-01-22-40-12.png

In my current save the Grey Germans keep winning the World and Euro cup :(

Was that during the match by any chance? Also looking at the players it seems it would have been a 4-5-1 with wingers to start with then they changed to that towards the end when they wanted loads of goals etc 

The thing that's annoyed me most this year is players becoming managers despite still being at their best. Ronaldo is appointed by BMG at the age of 31 and he was 2nd place in the world player of the year... Absolutely ridiculous

7 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

The thing that's annoyed me most this year is players becoming managers despite still being at their best. Ronaldo is appointed by BMG at the age of 31 and he was 2nd place in the world player of the year... Absolutely ridiculous

When players become managers, do their regens still come through?

Edited by DutchTony

5666ce040ae57_billydoyle.thumb.png.5e7b0

I'm currently the england manager and decided to give some young players a chance, but this guy really takes the cake! Look at his caps/goals ratio!

wtf.thumb.png.bd91d34fa6582da2a609c12c7c

Pretty insane stats here, scored 5 goals in just his second cap. For his first, he came on as an 80th min sub and scored...

31 minutes ago, zerose said:

5666ce040ae57_billydoyle.thumb.png.5e7b0

I'm currently the england manager and decided to give some young players a chance, but this guy really takes the cake! Look at his caps/goals ratio!

wtf.thumb.png.bd91d34fa6582da2a609c12c7c

Pretty insane stats here, scored 5 goals in just his second cap. For his first, he came on as an 80th min sub and scored...

He was also in the Red Dwarf episode 'Back To Reality' :laugh:

Anybody ever had anything like this happen? Super Mario spoke out to the media about Liverpool being below par and needing reinforcements basically. Really strange, never seen anything like this before.

image.jpg.724dafe2cec5f7a32be34c15616627

And if you haven't noticed already, my next message is about him being on the move/transfer listed, how ironic ? he's part of the deadwood he spoke about to the media!! Haha

@Alari could this be a bug of some sort? Found the same again, once again in South America. They seem to be signing as many out of contract GK's as they can, I mean 27 goalkeepers between 2 teams has to be way too many lol 

image.jpg.72cdf0826d237b0ba948cc356445ec

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

You can never be too careful @Brenty92. Better to have cover in a position as important as GK.

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm there billy? ? 27 is way too many for 2 teams lol