Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 Week On - How far are you on FMM16?

JWB_Gamer

At the time of posting, It has basically been 1 week since the release of FMM16. This means people have been playing and making the best teams they can with the new features and additions to the game. So, how far have you got in your FMM16 career's so far?

I'll start off. As of posting, I am in  December 2017 with Leeds United. After an average 1st season, and a loss in the play off semi's in the 2nd season, we are making progress and are currently battling for the top of the Championship, and hopefully going back into the Premier League after a 14 year absence! The surprise so far has been Liverpool battling relegation this season! Here are some pictures (I should really take more screenshots but I might save that until I decide to start a career post on here when I'm bored with Leeds).

Screenshot_2015-11-25-21-18-44.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-25-21-19-38.thumb.png

Similar to Ashez I haven't been able to complete a full season as I've been testing various things and just having a look around the game in general, typically takes me a month or so to get into my longer saves :P

I'm in january 2016 with Lyon, 4th in Ligue 1 and qualified for the first round of the Champions League, against Juventus (wasn't useful to finish 1st of the group ahead of Munich :D)

I'm in january 2016 with Lyon, 4th in Ligue 1 and qualified for the first round of the Champions League, against Juventus (wasn't useful to finish 1st of the group ahead of Munich :D)

Not far, took the first few days to fiddle around with my FMH2015 tactic on FMM. It didn't work as well at first, but some minor tweaking seem to do it.

Then spent godless hours on the first transfer window, testing which players were willng to go to which teams.

Now I'm in 2017, with Sheffield Wednesday in the Premier league doing well.

One a side note though, I saw this guy playing on the train, he was already in 2022. That match was England vs Qatar. He had a really weird looking tactic which he kept changing consistently, losing pretty badly despite having better players.

Edited by Meow

Only got it yesterday and so far doing ok with leicester, in october, i recently got a message saying neil lennon was appointed Austria manager lol

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

I haven't made it past January the first yet and even that was a one off :P 

Been testing plenty of ideas though :) 

Pretty much same here other than unlocking international clubs by winning the WC with England after 1 season at United. But I had no intentional of continuing that save, so realistically I'm back at square one first season with Southampton ha.

I'm at my third season with Arsenal. Won the league and CL during my first season, applied for the England job and to my surprise managed to get it :). Planning to unlock international management.

For some reason I'm now doing really badly in my CL qualifiers though. 

6 hours ago, Meow said:

Not far, took the first few days to fiddle around with my FMH2015 tactic on FMM. It didn't work as well at first, but some minor tweaking seem to do it.

Then spent godless hours on the first transfer window, testing which players were willng to go to which teams.

Now I'm in 2017, with Sheffield Wednesday in the Premier league doing well.

One a side note though, I saw this guy playing on the train, he was already in 2022. That match was England vs Qatar. He had a really weird looking tactic which he kept changing consistently, losing pretty badly despite having better players.

Stop spying on me!

:)

In my third season at Newcastle 

After winning the league in my first season thanks to a Perez and Mitrovic/De Jong pairing up front, I made a blinding start to season 2 going unbeaten until December time. I then had a run of really bad form which only ended for the last 4 games of the season, finishing a lucky third.

Now in January season 3 and 2nd in the league got through top of my cl group after trouncing Juventus.

Also manager of Denmark who have some good young talent, qualified for the world cup but I'm in the group of death

After winning the league in my first season thanks to a Perez and Mitrovic/De Jong pairing up front, I made a blinding start to season 2 going unbeaten until December time. I then had a run of really bad form which only ended for the last 4 games of the season, finishing a lucky third.

Now in January season 3 and 2nd in the league got through top of my cl group after trouncing Juventus.

Also manager of Denmark who have some good young talent, qualified for the world cup but I'm in the group of death

Furthest I've got is around half a season. Been continuously trying to make a great tactic and failing. Made a few ok ones but nothing fantastic.

This will probably continue for a few more weeks until I give up and use someone elses tactic.

Same thing every year...

Just for the record 5-0-5 doesn't work this year either lol

May 2018 with Liverpool. Just about to win BPL for third time, got the league cup twice, and have the CL final to look forward to, 1st time this save. Also, got loads of potential wonderkids loaned out, including someone who i hope is Zlatan Ibrahimovic evo, and Buffons clone

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-45-06.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-44-51.png

August 2016 with Stoke, although I am already bored with it and thinking of starting a new one. I've tried saves with Liverpool, Sunderland and Everton but couldn't get into it.

8 hours ago, Smee123 said:

Wow what tactic you using mate 

8 minutes ago, Maco99 said:

Wow what tactic you using mate 

This one. Thinking of changing the fullbacks to wing backs against smaller teams though. 

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-13-14.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-13-26.png