Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help In-Game Editor - Is it worth it?

Condo

So here's a question I've been thinking about recently, whether to buy the In-Game Editor or not? I mean I've played FMH/FMM for a few years and I've never actually bought the IGE. I mean it is near enough the same price as the game itself, but that doesn't bother me too much IF it will enhance my experience of the game! I figured if I'm going to get it, I should get it at the beginning of the release date to make the most of it.

So - thoughts people? Any pro's & cons?

The positive thing about it is that when you edit a player it tells you weather or not the player has 5* potential rather than 4 and a half* potential. That is what i mainly use it for but the database editor or iScout is really usefully for finding regens, like ronaldo messi or buffon. :)

the biggest thing i would like the IGE to do is tell you if a player is injury prone before you buy him since my scouts are obviously too dumb to work this out for themselves.

1 hour ago, phila said:

the biggest thing i would like the IGE to do is tell you if a player is injury prone before you buy him since my scouts are obviously too dumb to work this out for themselves.

The IGE can't tell you this unfortunately. Jays scouting app however does give you this information. As soon as he releases this years app I'll be getting it :-)

On 27/11/2015 10:27:10, DutchTony said:

The IGE can't tell you this unfortunately. Jays scouting app however does give you this information. As soon as he releases this years app I'll be getting it :-)

Yeah same here. I pretty much always use it to confirm if a player is injury prone before buying him. I figure thats the sort of thing my scouts would/should be able to tell me so dont see it as cheating.

I prefer Jays Pre-Game Editor, but I have also purchased the IGE this year, as I did last year also...

I like the IGE for 4 reasons...

1. I always play what I call my 'Ultimate Cheat Game' later on in the year, which is normally usually the very last save I start...Last year I used my Ultimate Game to teach someone to play FMH15

2. Last Season I used the IGE to change my kit colours, most teams change there away kits IRL, so I would change kits once a season in my save.

3. I appreciate the job SI does providing us with the game, so I always buy the IAP's 

4. I would sometimes use it to change a players position...i.e. If he would not re-train a new position and I wanted to keep hold of him, I would use the IGE to change the position I wanted him to play in...

I think it just depends on what you want from the editor, Jays work beats the IGE by a mile, but the IGE can come in handy

Anyone notice if you change any details on a player - morale, health or anything,  their stats will fly up.

I boosted some players morale and healed them, then went on holiday for a month. Looked at them again and they were world class. Not just world class but ridiculously good!

For this reason the editor is now useless to me!

Just now, DutchTony said:

Anyone notice if you change any details on a player - morale, health or anything,  their stats will fly up.

I boosted some players morale and healed them, then went on holiday for a month. Looked at them again and they were world class. Not just world class but ridiculously good!

For this reason the editor is now useless to me!

Wasn't this a bug last year as well? 

1 minute ago, UKFootballScore said:

Tbh isnt morale and being unfit going to affect stats somewhat? 

Always gonna be easier to spot when using editor as its a jump and not gradual

The jump in stats 1 month after boosting morale is easily more than 1 years IT in my experience. It's just silly.

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Wasn't this a bug last year as well? 

Yes it was but I forgot about it lol. Bare in mind I stopped playing FMH2015 some 6 months ago and went back to FMH2014 as I was fed up with it :-D

So after downloading it before I started a new season I updated most premier league clubs but just realised you can't move teams to different divisions which sucks. I got Negredo and Valdes playing in the championship lol