Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sort it out SI

billy2shots

Thanks for the valuable feedback on the news screen guys, we will always look to streamline the game and speed things up where possible. The issues with post match news headlines in the OP are bugs, so thanks for flagging them up, they will be looked at and improved.

19 hours ago, leecutler said:

Pointless things on EME

• Processing subs

Processes at half time

Processing is something that has to happen because the EME is many times more complex than the OME. Making subs changes the course of the match so the remainder of the match has to be reprocessed with that change. The ME in the PC game works in the same way.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

We're led to believe the OME has reached it's limits (if you believe that is debatable as it was updated this year) but if that is the case make a new one, the fans obviously want it. If not how long do OME players have left? One year? Two maybe? Three tops? Then what are we left with? Likely a buggy game and a match engine experience we don't enjoy. Let's not forget the EME only runs amazing on top of the end devices, does that mean we need a new tablet every year to keep up with a buggy £7 quid game? 

We did make a new one - the EME :P. We believe it's a big improvement on the OME in terms of realism and ability to affect the match using your tactics and team selection. Of course we are always trying to make it as fast as possible - on some devices the EME is now faster than the OME. You won't need a new tablet every year - the EME has gotten faster between 15 and 16.

On 29/11/2015, 10:41:17, Ashez said:

SI should hire this lad! He speaks total sense! Oh wait we've been saying it for years! 

You're more than welcome to apply for QA Tester roles at SI :)

There are too many bugs in this to make it playable.

just signed Carrick for newcastle for £2.2m in the jan transfter window. He played 2 games, got injured for a week and a month went by before I thought "hang on, wheres carrick". He wasnt in the squad and I didnt have 'hide ineligible players' on, so I did a search for him and he didnt exist. Concerned that perhaps I imagined signing him, I went through my transfer history and there he was - a free agent again? His career history didnt even show he'd ever played for my newcastle side.

Then there's the 16 year old from Mali that just appeared in my squad on week. Wasnt assigned to any club. The next time I restarted he'd gone?

im actually really looking forward to trying the new EME, as ive never used it, but im waiting for an update to get rid of these bugs..and playing this offline is important as i should think using EME can be a battery hog, so turning the wifi should compensate a little

18 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

@jalopity apologies for the inconvenience, we have fixed that bug internally and it will be available in an update.

nice one cheers. Look forward to that.

I think the game itself is great, its just when stuff like what Ive quoted happens it makes it unplayable and unrealistic.

I'll wait for the update. ta

Has anyone got a tonne of young Afticans in the free agent list??

Just noticed what seems like Drogba and Eto'o regens as free agents dont know why our how

They have no history

20 hours ago, leecutler said:

Logo bug that has been active since 14, game doesn't load sometimes,

Is that a third party logo issue? Third party logo packs are not supported by SI so any bugs relating to them are nothing to do with us.

Yeah it is third party, I like the fact that your replying back to most people and answering the questions and feedback and not swerving the questions 

@Alex Pitt That's always been SI's problem, everything you do is what you/SI believe! It's never what the fans want, ask for or expect. The community wanted one thing this year, a game that worked and was playable day one, guess what it wasn't delivered.......Again! Okay maybe the new features make up for that, oh wait they don't as they're bare bones and poorly implemented.

SI have always got something to hide behind, for example "on some devices", what does that mean when it's at home? On your brand spanking new Ipads?

i wish you could spend this time making 2017 brilliant, smashing it out the park but you can't as you'll spend until March fixing a product you've already sold us. 

I knew about the loan bug and the other bugs mentioned, but are you guys seriously telling me there's a bug where you can buy a player, and at any time he can dissappear and become a free agent???

The annoying thing is not being able to start it without WiFi. It's already been mentioned so no need to go Into detail but its a pain in the bottom. I play on tablet so if there's no usable WiFi I'm stuffed. Don't even understand that bug at all... Why the hell should we apparently need WiFi to play?

2 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Has anyone got a tonne of young Afticans in the free agent list??

Just noticed what seems like Drogba and Eto'o regens as free agents dont know why our how

They have no history

Yes me to there is loads...they have rubbish stats to start then get good really quick! Whats the deal? 

Just now, Rhys Rockley said:

Yes me to there is loads...they have rubbish stats to start then get good really quick! Whats the deal? 

This is a known issue here and is under review.

4 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

What season do they appear? 

On 11/29/2015, 12:22:47, DutchTony said:

Totally agree with everything above. If SI could also sort out the 'restoring transactions' bug that would also be much appreciated.

It's starting to wind me up every time I lock my phone with the game running, then unlock it a moment after, I get the message saying something about a lavish ceremony for achieving my gold coaching badge.

It sounds like nothing but so many times every day is irritating!

We think this could be fixed in the next update (likely 7.1) as a side effect of another fix.

Minor bug.

Started a career and in the first transfer period the board warned me that my squad was full and with my new LB joining the club in Jan, i would have to release someone before he could join. I had to double check because i had signed him to start immediately. Sure enough the very next message was a warning that with the addition of my new LB, my squad was full and i would have to release a player before signing anyone else.

got the game last night, all went well, installed the faces etc, all good, took on corby with EME..5 out of 5 losses with a 5 0 defeat, this shall be a lonnngggg season

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

SI have always got something to hide behind, for example "on some devices", what does that mean when it's at home? On your brand spanking new Ipads?

When I said "on some devices" I was referring to higher end devices yes, but not necessarily brand new iPads either. Performance of the EME has improved on all devices. The EME runs nicely on the iPhone 5 for example. People generally upgrade their devices every few years so in time more people will be able to run the EME, and we hope to improve the performance of the EME alongside that. The OME is there for those who do not wish to upgrade their device. Older devices will struggle to run a lot of games released this year.

15 hours ago, phila said:

Minor bug.

Started a career and in the first transfer period the board warned me that my squad was full and with my new LB joining the club in Jan, i would have to release someone before he could join. I had to double check because i had signed him to start immediately. Sure enough the very next message was a warning that with the addition of my new LB, my squad was full and i would have to release a player before signing anyone else.

This isn't really a bug, it's more just a reminder that your first team squad is still full (40 players). When you have 40 players, any new signings will be added to the reserves.