Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Five players worth signing in every save

Hey guys

Everyone's experience of FMM is different. There are some of us who would never use the same players in multiple saves, but there are lots of us who, given the right circumstances, would sign a few players over and over again in every save - this is list of five players who fit into this category. 

These players are young, have high potential and most important of all - consistency. You know 100% they will perform for your team whether it's in England, Spain, Italy or Germany. 

Let's get stuck in.

Number 5

Spoiler

Q3PJVsA.jpg

At number 5 - it's a past FMM / FMH favourite - Domenico Berardi

Playing for Sassulo at the start of FMM 16, he is definitely looking to be poached away. Great news is, you can have him for around 16m.

His stats speak for themselves. A versatile forward, he can fit into any formation and at 21 years old has many many years of legendary performances ahead. 

Number 4

Spoiler

ns6YCZy.jpg

Number 4 on this list is Real Madrid player - Marco Asensio

Although he is already playing for an otherworldly team in Real Madrid, he is a perennial loanee at the start of FMM16. This means you are able to buy him for around 35m. Not cheap but well worth the money. 

As you can see above, he turns into quite the midfield / attacking midfield players (his stats would be even better under your very own IT!). A fantastic complement to any attacking force. 

Number 3

Spoiler

y4hQ1yt.jpg

Number 3 on this list is someone many of you might not have seen before - Felix Passlack

Felix was available on FMH15 and if you've had experience with him then, I can tell you - he's even better in FMM16!

Available at the start of FMM16 for a mere 5m from Borussia Dortmund - he turns into a first team player very quickly and after a few years will dominate the often sparsely competitive LB/RB positions. 

IMO someone worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as the great Eder Alvarez Balanta.

Number 2

Spoiler

VIkAuy0.jpg

Ante Coric takes out the runner up on this list. 

A quintessential AMC - Coric has been auto first team in my Real Oviedo save for the last season and he has been amazing. Insane technical, passing and dribbling skills aside, I bought him for a steal of 4m. 

I would definitely recommend you check him out. 

Number 1

Spoiler

K9kbAnj.jpg

The number 1 player worth signing in every save is... John Stones 

Although starting with Everton in FMM16, John Stones quickly becomes hot hot property as everyone wants a piece (Barcelona won the bidding war in the screenshot above!).

Don't be mislead - he is not a cheap player to acquire (unlike Passlack and Coric), but what you get with John Stones is... peace of mind - You can rest easy knowing your centre back will be the absolute best centre back in the world... 

Thanks for reading - What do you guys think of my list? Are there any players I've missed? What are your go to players for FMM16? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Good list :)

One of my go-to players is defender Daniele Rugani, solid at the back and very adaptible, have retrained for midfield where he plays for Italy now in-game.

You should take a look at Guido Vadala, a youngster from Boca. In FMH15 he was superb as a CAM, in FMM16 he is even better as a striker. In my opinion a must sign player! If you play him with an experienced striker as sub and let them both play an equal amount of games he will be one of the best strikers in the game within no time!

I would recommend taking a look at Ryan Nyambe from Blackburn. He's only about £2-3m and has beastly physical attributes! Very solid player for most teams. 

Edited by Jack Joyce
Just now, nick2528 said:

my ante coric just wont get good!!

Yeah, i bought him, straight away he moaned about not being a regular and when i did play him he was crap. Sold after 1st season. He is now playing like a legend at Lazio :( 

3 hours ago, lampround said:

Yeah, i bought him, straight away he moaned about not being a regular and when i did play him he was crap. Sold after 1st season. He is now playing like a legend at Lazio :( 

mine never moans but when he plays he is average and his stats just wont progress despite training, decent squad player though i guess

Is it worth mentioning that some players do have a varied potential stat at the beginning of each save whereas some don't? (For example John Stones potential ability is 174 I think whereas Coric's/Passlack's is slightly varied)

@Deccorrect me if I'm wrong. However I agree with all of these signing, although I haven't tried Asensio yet!

Edited by Condo
9 minutes ago, Condo said:

Is it worth mentioning that some players do have a varied potential stat at the beginning of each save whereas some don't? (For example John Stones potential ability is 174 I think whereas Coric's/Passlack's is slightly varied)

@Deccorrect me if I'm wrong. However I agree with all of these signing, although I haven't tried Asensio yet!

That is correct yes. It is normally dependent on database not each save though. I wish that was the case.

26 minutes ago, Dec said:

That is correct yes. It is normally dependent on database not each save though. I wish that was the case.

Oh really? Can you elaborate on that, I'm trying to work out how players potential ability can vary when starting up a game etc (or whether it solely depends on the database)?

17 minutes ago, Condo said:

Oh really? Can you elaborate on that, I'm trying to work out how players potential ability can vary when starting up a game etc (or whether it solely depends on the database)?

Last year's was solely on database so England + Others with a PA of 178 will always be PA of 178, where as Spain + Others may be 150.

38 minutes ago, Dec said:

Last year's was solely on database so England + Others with a PA of 178 will always be PA of 178, where as Spain + Others may be 150.

Oh wow! That's very interesting to know! I wish I knew the exacts ha. My favourite 'wonderkids' so to speak are Jorge & Passlack so would be interesting to know their best potentials on which databases. Learn something new everyday with FMM!

Looking at the list of player PA on another part of the forum, some are fixed so will always be the same. Some, like Odergaard, can be anywhere from 160-190, others can be 150-180, etc. I have been playing FM since the early CM days and i still do not really get the whole CA/PA thing? On FMH15 i had Andy Grant on loan from Blackburn, CA/PA of 140, nice stats for a striker, and he was awesome in the BPL. Also, i picked up Benteke on bosman at 31yo, and De Bruyne at 31yo, CA was a shadow of their former, but they both kicked ar@e still, Benteke in particualr picking up the BPL player of the year at 33!?!? Does CA/PA really matter that much or do stats rule?

Edited by lampround

If you play with a Winger on the left then Kingsley Comon is un-avoidable. Not even that expensive and the stats are through the roof.

Also on the cheap, Josh Vela, cheap, english, strong Center Mid with great BBM traits.

Great list! Like you say everyone is different, but I would definitely have included a few of those in my list. My two go-to players are Antonio Rudiger and Sisto

Thank you so much. Managed to get Passlack and Coric at same time. Awesome improvement to our setup because they fit in naturally to those positions in the formation we are playing FGR. Had to retrain players before but yah, great buys. Now determined to get the rest. 

There is a striker in the Swedish team AIK who seems to peak at 2018-2019. He goes by different names but always seems to be in AIK.
If you try really hard to outbid all the other clubs who will certainly be interested in the player you can get him pretty cheap, as you can see.

Screenshot_2016-04-05-21-11-45.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-21-12-06.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-21-17-43.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-21-17-56.thumb.png

Edited by affe23

He means the one now at Juventus, Around season 17/18 18/19 Look for Swedish Strikers and He'll mostly likely be the one everyone is sniffing around