Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe presents The Messiah a LM10 1KC?

PriZe

PriZe presents The Messiah a LM10 1KC?

Welcome to my first FMM 2016 career and my return to the wonderful community we all know as FMHVIBE! For the last few FMH’s I have been pondering about a superstar career, and well let’s face it, if you think of one superstar in the game, it is this lad!

The Messiah

hqdefault.jpg

One of the worlds greatest players and the best player available on the last few Football Managers!

Now I don’t know how you’ve guys have experienced playing with Messi, but for me he has never been a clinical finisher as his stats suggest. Somehow I never really got the lad scoring as much as I could get mediocre strikers too score with my Black Pearl tactic. This and the fantastic DT career by Ashez with Ronald (FMH 2014, definitely worth a read) have kept me away from Messi all these years.

As with every new version since FMH 2013, one of the first things I try to do is make a tactic which suits Messi, but up until recently I always failed finding a tactic which suited his playstyle. But this year is different! :D

The goal

Plain and simple, I will try and attempt to score 1000 goals with Messi! And with a player like Messi you would say easy. But there is a catch:(! At the start of the game he is 28, and I never got Messi to score goals near the 100 goals a season mark.:O

Some math!

Am I going to fail horribly? The odds and the years are against me!

1000/10 = 100 goals per season

1000/11 = 90 goals per season

1000/12 = 83 goals per season

Well by now you should see the issue, too think this is remotely possible I need him to play until he is 40, and keep scoring an epic amount of goals late in his thirties! Oh.. and pray he doesn’t retire early :S

A fail in the making

I feel this is my last chance to ever achieve a 1000 goals with Messi so I am going to be stubborn and try and defy the odds! My game plan?

The club

2Q==FC-Barcelona.png

Well this is an obvious one, we will start this journey at Barcelona, and elite squad which should help me dominate the league and hopefully Europe, cause we need enough games for Messi!

The Leagues

His godlike stats won’t remain forever, so we need the ability to move clubs as Messi get’s older so I have the following leagues loaded

·         Brazil

·         Spain

·         Portugal

If he starts drying up, but doesn’t want to move to a club in Brazil, I can move to the easier league of Portugal, and I always have the option to move to Brazil and abuse the goal heavy pre-season!

A bonus of having Brazil loaded is that I can hope on getting the International Management job. I kindly ask you all to pray for me that Argentina F’s up the World Cup!

Thanks!

For now, I want to thank you for reading my opening post. Stay tuned as the first season will be posted upcoming weekend.

In the meantime, let me know your opinion on this challenge! Love to hear if I am an idiot for even trying this, or your tips and tricks for getting Messi his goal scoring machine fired up!

Cheers PriZe

im not sure its possible, but good luck! i remember in FMH14 i sued your black pearl tactic and Soldado was banging in 100 a season when he was 33/34..... maybe there is hope!

Wow, this has the makings of an incredible career! Trust Prize to post something that catches my imagination! 

@Risheek - My DT failed lol, like Prize Messi is the one player I've always struggled with. 

Doing the Ronaldo 1kc on 2013 was like doing it on Fifa compared to how FMM is now lol. As for my DT, i failed to share 1200 goals, Prize is insane and going for it from one player! Damn this has me excited :D 

12 hours ago, Condo said:

Looking forward to keeping an eye on this!

11 hours ago, leecutler said:

Good luck! But I think you will fall way short, FMM Is much harder than previous versions it is slowly adapting to FM but good luck!

10 hours ago, Matthew said:

I'm interested to see how this goes. Massive respect for even attempting this tbh! Good luck :) 

Thanks guys! Will do my best not to fail @leecutler ;-)

The Messiah Season 1:

Welcome too the first update of the Messiah career! Now I can go on and on, but if you have read the OP you will know why I am trying this.

The Tactic:

As said in the OP I have been having issues with getting Messi to score a sh*tload of goals in the last few versions of FMH. The issue for me with Messi is his pore heading stats. You can whoop in a cross, but 9 out of 10 times he won’t score that brilliant header you want him too. So you need a tactic which minimizes the amount of crosses, but still is very attacking! Now after trying several formations and instructions I have found in my own humble opinion the tactic for playing strikers with pore heading!

HsH0v71.jpg

tSBwVTc.jpg

It’s quite attacking but with the 5 ATB it is still pretty solid defensively. Key for getting this tactic too work is the right personnel, so I will make a separate post about the tactic where I will go more in-depth on my thoughts about the player roles the setup, and player types you can best use..

Transfers:

00NoVOd.jpg

cHiSLIt.jpg

You can’t deny the fact that Barcelona already has a brilliant squad. It would suit my ideas so I brought in some tasty wonderkids so I was sure I would have great players around Messi in the future to get Messi in goal scoring positions. Biggest addition to the squad was his fellow country men Correa!

Season review 2015/2016:

Some nice silverware to win in the first season!  All the cups are up for grabs, all we need to do is win.. So let’s see how Messi and the lads did in the first season!

Spanish Super Cup

V5kv1U2.jpg

Close first game where Madrid had the upper hand, however the class of Messi gave us that important 1 goal lead for the next leg!

7w6ubS4.jpg

And we need that lead! Madrid, although completely overwhelmed by Barca managed to squeeze out a 2-1 win which saw us go to Penalties. Lucky for us, they didn’t have their scoring boots on! First prize of the season in the pocket

European Super Cup

5nfAdDe.jpg

Hmm again penalties… I hope this isn’t a trend.. anyways, prize nr2 in the pocket J

Champions League

ZkgQeSW.jpg

Close group stage, and if you look at who where in it, I would have expected a clear victory in the Group stage. Joined by the lovely FCP we started knockout stages in the hunt for the cup.

GWA1wdr.jpg

The hunt for the cup brought us to the final against surprisingly finalist Olympic lyon. Who put in a sturdy fight. The downside of the tactic is that it is fully relying on Messi to do wonders, and he just didn’t provide in the CL final. A penalty shoot out was need to secure the win!

The CWC

It took me four season to find out that somehow FMM removes the CWC games from the fixture list after 1 january. So be aware! As you can see later on, we claimed the CWC!

The Spanish Cup

8EzhpwG.jpg

A hattrick by Messi wasn’t enough and again penalties. I’m starting to think I have a subscription on penalties

La Liga

CgPJ1Ew.jpg

Forgot to take a screenshot of the league table, but it was a close finish with Real Madrid. Season was almost perfect, just one lose

The team

AVG

uQEpZEt.jpg

Alba and Alves, what a dominate force in the squad! Love them

Assists:

pvsm87l.jpg

The assists confirm my thinking, the whole team supports Messi in achieving his goal, the tactic is doing his magic!

Goals:

v39dGXp.jpg

So happy! I haven’t got Messi or any other striker with pore heading to score 80 goals +! Brilliant start of the career:D

The coach:

KTj95YU.jpg

Not to bad

The Messiah:

mUJvQxz.jpg

CJtuq7m.jpg

Godlike stats

Awards:

World Player of the year:

NnYNDMJ.jpg

Well duhuh he is the Messiah!:P

La Liga manager of the Year:

zPvjypN.jpg

La Liga young player of the year:

BzRAx6R.jpg

Great achievement in his first season

La Liga player of the year:

0Hf116M.jpg

Nr 1 and 2 :D

The Messiah Challenge

Games played: 56

Goals scored: 81

Goals left: 919

Closing statement:

Wow what a first season! The tactic worked like a charm! So what do you guys think of the start? Let me know as I am always interested in hearing from you guys! Expect a full tactic description somewhere tomorrow!

Edited by PriZe

The Messiah Season 2:

Welcome back for The Messiah Season 2 update! We had a great first season, Messi scoring 81 goals, and winning all the silverware that was possible. Big results and the question is can we repeat that success?

Transfers:

SweIgdT.jpg

Only one big addition too the squad in the form of Emre Can. An ideal play to play the more defensive APM role in the tactic and if you ask me, a must buy if you have the cash. Tip try and get him early in the game so you can pick him up for around 15M.

Season review 2016/2017:

Expectations where high winning all the silverware last season so let’s see how Messi and the rest did!

Spanish Super Cup

jqlaj9f.jpg

Domination over Atletico! Two goals by Messi and a 90th minute goal from Emre already showed he was a good addition to the squad. Game over Atletico :D

gfDTtu6.jpg

The great first leg performance didn’t see a follow up, but with the result of the first leg we claimed our first silverware!

European Super Cup

6wkJmJ7.jpg

Mr. Why always me somehow found some inspiration to score a goal… ok let’s move on…

CWC

As mentioned in the previous update, it took me a while to find out what that naggin feeling was about forgetting something. So no screenshot, but as you can see later on, we won against Cruzeiro :D

Champions League

CD3Hhdc.jpg

The group stage, was a walk in the park for the lads so that looked promising

ect1IJr.jpgWTF SI:@? We dominate the game and it takes 13 shots to get 1 goal. Way too close for comfort but a CL win again!

The Spanish Cup

MoaBTYn.jpg

Atletico was looking for revenge after losing the final last year and the loss in the Super Cup but all they got was their ass whooped by Messi and mini-Messi:laugh:

La Liga

f53DU8Z.jpg

Y5aH1Sv.jpg

A nice 12 point lead on big rivals Madrid and just 3 loses

The team

AVG

k1lEBjp.jpg

I am seriously loving this tactic, look at those ratings!

Assists:

hBs2u3N.jpg

Assist kings Rafinha and Turan, and new boy Can just ending up 3rd!

Goals:

x9SGP1s.jpg

Boom!!!!:D

The coach:

N1vV0n6.jpg

zUDGyKl.jpg

just 7 loses in 130 games!

The Messiah:

t4nHYje.jpg

ZpqZPQP.jpg

I’m in love…<3 what a god and just short of 100 goals! Combined with his assists Messi alone was responsible for an epic 103 goals in one season.

Awards:

7EWXa0G.jpg

What can I say ;)

FBQDqa9.jpg

ZtmzYhJ.jpg

Last years runner up is the winner this year! Let’s see if Can can follow Mammana his example

sA5XnUE.jpg

Well we wouldn’t have taken any other result

The objectives:

The Messiah Challenge

Games played: 114

Goals scored: 176

Goals left: 824

Closing statement:

Great second season for Messi. A nice but small improvement in the goal department, and most importantly we will participate in all the competitions next season. Great to get Messi those extra goals. So as we stand he has a whooping 824 goals left. Almost near impossible :O

Thanks for reading and any thoughts and comments are appreciated!

Cheers PriZe

Edited by PriZe
2 minutes ago, Risheek said:

What a season Prize. Hats off. But what can you can you expect from the Messiah. The number of goals worry me. Otherwise like Ashez did in his LM10+CR7 DT attempt, you could always tune down the goals. In this case 750 should be good. KIU.

Risheek

PS. A majority of the pics aren't working

Thanks mate! Yeah that is a possibility, but feels a bit like cheating for now (not a pun at Ashez). Let's see how far he gets and i will let you guys decide if if failed or not :)

And yeah, my fault, i pressed the wrong button! Fixed now :) 

5 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Yeah pics aren't coming up on last update

But decent Start but that was a given really or you wouldn't have posted this haha

haha well actually i don't have a clue where this is going. With the Pele & Rivaldo career and a side project, i almost play and post immediately.

can you see the pics now?

18 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Yep pics are fine :-) 

Don't think 176 over first two seasons is enough tbh so you'll be talking 12 ish seasons at that pace

16 hours ago, Ashez said:

A massive season but I'm still not sure it's enough :/. Keep cracking on though mate! 

It's going to be a struggle that's for sure cause Messi ain't gonna last another 12 season haha

Impressive. Messi's got plenty of good seasons left in him, but probably only another three or four at full power. Still, he could, feasibly keep playing until 40 or so if he avoids major injuries. You can always move to an easy league once he gets old, fat and slow.

Edited by Peely
On 16-12-2015 at 16:45, Peely said:

Impressive. Messi's got plenty of good seasons left in him, but probably only another three or four at full power. Still, he could, feasibly keep playing until 40 or so if he avoids major injuries. You can always move to an easy league once he gets old, fat and slow.

So far the injury gods have been nice for me apart from one or two 2 week injuries. I have some extra leagues loaded just in case, but i think main issue will be if he even wants to move to another league haha

The Messiah Season 3:

Welcome back for The Messiah Season 3 update! For me personaly the first two seasons have been great. Getting a striker with basically no head score almost a 100 goals wasn’t my expectation. Then again.. will it be enough? Messi isn’t getting any younger. So without further ado lets get cracking on season 3.

Transfers:

ZAY31ti.jpg

I love splashing cash so you guys can  guess what I said when I got this question

YjSPnbC.jpg

evtwaDS.jpg

Splashing the cash on Pogba and Coman :D

Season review 2017/2017:

Spanish Super Cup

IsXQXkO.jpg

I won’t be surprised that Atletico coach is starting to wake up screaming in the middle of the night. Yet again Atletico is drawing the short straw

WBybC9L.jpg

BS game, but hey you can have your draw :P

European Super Cup

m0vVyJ1.jpg

hmm… bit too cocky on our part? Close call but the price goes too Atletico :(

CWC

We are almost at the point that I finally realized the results disappeared, but it was a decent win against Corinthians!

Champions League

1sZzbJ0.jpg

With only Napoli as a real threat we had an easy groupfase!

4MPJKxw.jpg

Welcome to the Messi show!

The Spanish Cup

hFJEgYj.jpg

Sevilla got wrecked by Messi! 4 goals in a cup final, just brilliant :D

La Liga

shWRSgU.jpg

pfB38Rr.jpg

Real Madrid didn’t even got close! And just look at Messi compared to the rest of the goalscorers

The team

Spoiler

AVG

0pJ1JJW.jpg

Lovely

Assists:

kHmlvWm.jpg

Can what a little maestro!

Goals:

2N2o7xl.jpg

Just what I like to see, goals goals and goals by Messi

The coach:

Spoiler

haY6QVA.jpg

RoWlp00.jpg

:)

The Messiah:

OHLPUkv.jpg

FxMNcgh.jpg

WoiXi4d.jpg09t9fMF.jpg

What a results of this little beast!

Awards:

Spoiler

UzCDlFY.jpg

Wow that’s a first for me, a goalkeeper coming in second! Great performance by Ter Stegen

g5wVdD3.jpg

B0ejyRn.jpg

Newcomer Coman walks away deservingly with the award!

qzBkd5E.jpg

We are dominating the awards!

The objectives:

The Messiah Challenge

Games played: 174

Goals scored: 272

AVG per game: 1,56

Goals left: 728

Oh please pick me pick me!!!

Spoiler

DzgDLdC.jpg

Diego resigns!!! :D International goals can make or break our 1KC attempt!!

Closing statement:

Well that’s it for the 3rd season. Messi has done the first quarter, just 728 goals left! Great achievement so far, but he also turned 30 now. He has been improving slowly in the goalscoring department, but will age catch up or will we see him break the 100 Goals in a season? And am I able to get the ITN job or not? As always thank you for reading and don’t forget to leave a comment.

Cheers PriZe

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

96 in Spain. I bow to you sir,wait. You did it with Messi. A decent season but not enough you're gonna need 110+ fr now I think

Pff 110+ is going to be an issue i think, but then again, this whole career is a stretch! :D

19 minutes ago, tomppasson said:

Wow awesome going! How can you get him to score so much :O KIU!

Thanks! :) Well it is Messi so he has some sweet stats! I have him on all the freekicks, penalties and i use the tactic i created for him. YOu can find the tactic in the OP or in the tactics section m8